What's new

'Almost quarter of a million people' dead in Syrian war

@luffy_500
if you are going to copy paste an entire article then dont be a Khain by changing the title of the article.

250,000 people big number

However United Nations Failed
World powers failed
Council of Islamic nations failed

In general , the world failed ISIS were provided weapons and its shameful

@waz @Irfan Baloch @Oscar

Please change the title of the thread to its original as per the source.

Please Stop this sectarianism by Takfiris.
title has been changed back. sad state of affairs where good and bad is decided on the bases of your sect and the reporting is based on how you pray.
yet another Daesh and its allied fighters good Asad bad debate.

But Israelis and Jews are the real murderers, not Muslims!!!

Still less than all those Muslims murdered by Israeli regime over the course of 67 years! Cry me the crocodile ears!
Well according to history they are the inventor of ethnic cleansing.

Rest in peace .. tragic state of affairs in Syria .. hope Syrians & Iraqis see the peace soon

But Israelis and Jews are the real murderers, not Muslims!!!

Still less than all those Muslims murdered by Israeli regime over the course of 67 years! Cry me the crocodile ears!
Where from u get that nonsense?

First Intifada (1987-1993) - little more than 1 K
Second Intifada (2000-2005) - ~3 K killed.
Israel Gaza conflict (2006-ongoing) - ~ 5K killed.

Total killed - less than 10 K in past 28 years.
In Syria more than 250 K killed in 4 years.

Where from u get that nonsense?

First Intifada (1987-1993) - little more than 1 K
Second Intifada (2000-2005) - ~3 K killed.
Israel Gaza conflict (2006-ongoing) - ~ 5K killed.

Total killed - less than 10 K in past 28 years.
In Syria more than 250 K killed in 4 years.

Not a very bright Jew, are we? Bro, it was sarcasm. Read my post again. You are talking with a Muslim Zionist! :D

Sorry but u change ur mind often I dont know what to think :meeting:
I am only critical of your right wing anti-Iran government. Other than that, I have always been pro-Jew, pro-Israeli :)

imran hosein (pakistan).
imran hussein? You mean Imran Khan?
Imran-khan.jpg

If muslims stopped killing each other this would end. I don't know what kind of islamic understanding these people have.

I am only critical of your right wing anti-Iran government. Other than that, I have always been pro-Jew, pro-Israeli :)
I am not right wing at all. Do u think u need a right wing to oppose Assad's genocidal policies?

100 killed today at Douma market.

I am not right wing at all. Do u think u need a right wing to oppose Assad's genocidal policies?
I am against terrorist Assad, I am against Iranian government, but I am not against Iranian people. The way Israeli government is whining about this Iran nuclear deal, it seems they are forgetting all the suffering of Iranian people because of economic sanctions. Now they got some relief. Sure it will increase terror spending, but people of Iran will progress as well.

Back
Top Bottom