What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Nice try but we never established Uighurs holocaust as "the propaganda of the United States and India"

Please try to stick to the topic. I know the tactics two cent army are taught. It's pathetic and annoying

First of all, my question is why are you not very interested in posts from India and Afghanistan? For example, why are you not interested in the recent news about the photos of Indian prisoners of war and the establishment of the Taliban govt?

Secondly, what do you think China should do to prove the rumors about Uighurs?

Go to Kashgar and try to pray in a mosque (if you can find one) until then you should shut up and stop defending the mushrikeen who are forcing Muslims to become atheists. Uighuristan is right next to border of Pakistan and it won't cost anything, you can travel by car.
You see, you also admit that the road to Xinjiang is unimpeded. If Uighur rumors are true, why doesn't China block access to Xinjiang? You can see how India blocks Kashmir.

It's the other way around actually, some Pakistani owing to their colonial background and gora sahb complex love to act as shills for empire and gobble down everthing thing that trickles down from imperial sources.
The independent sources you talk of are none other than CIA affiliated NED and RadioLiberty(which is banned in Pakistan) for their attempts to ignite a racial war.

Did you just assume what sources i am talking about? lol.

Ambassadors of Palestine and Saudi Arabia talk about their experiences in Xinjiang

SCO Secretary-General Vladimir Norov talks about Xinjiang after visiting the region with 20+ foregin ambassadors

Yes, it's a propaganda against China.

CIA is very famous in shaping a narrative that helps its objectives. For example, these westerners bombed Iraq into rubble after propagating lies about the weapons of mass destruction. Nothing came out out of Iraq. Unfortunately, even Muslim countries believed that lie so much that none said a word against NATO bombing of a country that was even allowing the international inspectors into its facilities.

Same is happening against China, and the American and Indian boot lickers among Muslims are believing them again. But China is not Iraq. Nothing came out of the trade war imposed by the west and no one will dare to attack China. It's just war of words and media propaganda, that will lead to nothing.

China is doing the right thing, by allowing the ambassadors of Muslim countries to visit Xinjiang. This will definitely help in killing the propaganda of Western boot lickers in Muslim ranks.

First of all, my question is why are you not very interested in posts from India and Afghanistan? For example, why are you not interested in the recent news about the photos of Indian prisoners of war and the establishment of the Taliban govt?

Secondly, what do you think China should do to prove the rumors about Uighurs?

You see, you also admit that the road to Xinjiang is unimpeded. If Uighur rumors are true, why doesn't China block access to Xinjiang? You can see how India blocks Kashmir.

I think both talibans and indian governments are piece of ..... and China will never go to war with India because China is ruled by a fat winnie the flu who will never allow his tyrannical regime to be put in danger and is only capable of oppressing the unarmed powerless Chinese population. Same story with Taiwan, it's all just endless blabber.

Nobody ever said travel to the Muslim cities is blocked. That's absurd.

Are you seriously comparing Kashmir to Xinjiang now? Kashmir is a disputed warzone region with heavy military presence, Xinjiang isn't a warzone.

The video i linked in earlier post from a nobody vlogger shows what China actually does inside the region.

China should stop oppressing Uighurs, the rumors will die down. Until then, truth will keep coming out one way or another.

The video i linked in earlier post from a nobody vlogger shows what China actually does inside the region.
I can provide thousands of those videos from nobody vloggers, just check out that Xinjiang mega thread.
Trump state department spokesperson confused China and Japan when talking about the Olympics, suggesting Japan is persecuting Muslims in Xinjiang province in Japan. It shows how much US politicians know about countries they are consistently talking about.
If one believe western politicians and media, they should also believe Xinjiang is in Japan.

These U.S. state propaganda mouthpieces are just going for a last ditch until the Winter Olympics because they will look twice as dumb when tourism fully revives and people from all over the world start drowning media with content from West China again

I can provide thousands of those videos from nobody vloggers, just check out that Xinjiang mega thread.

Showing what? people dancing? unislamic clothing? no mosques? no prayers?

The videos you post stink so badly of propaganda, i doubt those people even know what a Muslim is lol

Showing what? people dancing? unislamic clothing? no mosques? no prayers?

The videos you post stink so badly of propaganda, i doubt those people even know what a Muslim is lol

You help the West and India propagate hate against China every day, aren't you tired of doing that? Is your life as you wish? You put up 2 Pakistani flags, but all your comments look like you're serving India and the West! If you are really Pakistani and have time to post so many replies, why don't you just go to Xinjiang and have a look, it's easy for Pakistanis to go to Xinjiang without any restrictions. Every day there are countless Pakistanis in all provinces and cities of China, including Xinjiang. There are also Xinjiang people who take a lot of videos on tiktok every day. Do you have no conscience when you are lying and creating hate like this every day?

Take a look at the life of the Chinese

Finally, I would like to say a word, we in China since ancient times is not a religious country, religion for us Chinese, is equivalent to a song, a movie, you can choose according to your preferences, but also according to your preferences to discard, at the same time, people simply do not care what religion you are, and there will be no parents believe in what religion, the children have to believe in what religion. Whereas in many countries, there is basically no freedom to choose a religion, and children have to believe in the religion of their parents or the state 。。。。 Trump, for example, he believes in Christianity, not by his own choice, but by the decision of his parents or the social environment in which he lives. I don't know if you've ever had a choice, but it's true that people in most countries don't have the power or freedom to choose a religion .

In China it is the state over religion, while in some countries it is religion over state. It is because China is the state over religion that China is a country of freedom of religion, and everyone can believe in religion at any time and change religion at any time. But in countries where religion is greater than the state, it is not so easy. For example, in Christian countries, Islam is inevitably suppressed, even if their constitutions have such provisions as freedom of religion as in China.

You help the West and India propagate hate against China every day, aren't you tired of doing that? Is your life as you wish? You put up 2 Pakistani flags, but all your comments look like you're serving India and the West! If you are really Pakistani and have time to post so many replies, why don't you just go to Xinjiang and have a look, it's easy for Pakistanis to go to Xinjiang without any restrictions. Every day there are countless Pakistanis in all provinces and cities of China, including Xinjiang. There are also Xinjiang people who take a lot of videos on tiktok every day. Do you have no conscience when you are lying and creating hate like this every day?

Take a look at the life of the Chinese

Finally, I would like to say a word, we in China since ancient times is not a religious country, religion for us Chinese, is equivalent to a song, a movie, you can choose according to your preferences, but also according to your preferences to discard, at the same time, people simply do not care what religion you are, and there will be no parents believe in what religion, the children have to believe in what religion. Whereas in many countries, there is basically no freedom to choose a religion, and children have to believe in the religion of their parents or the state 。。。。 Trump, for example, he believes in Christianity, not by his own choice, but by the decision of his parents or the social environment in which he lives. I don't know if you've ever had a choice, but it's true that people in most countries don't have the power or freedom to choose a religion .

In China it is the state over religion, while in some countries it is religion over state. It is because China is the state over religion that China is a country of freedom of religion, and everyone can believe in religion at any time and change religion at any time. But in countries where religion is greater than the state, it is not so easy. For example, in Christian countries, Islam is inevitably suppressed, even if their constitutions have such provisions as freedom of religion as in China.
No amount of nonsense to talk to him is useless, he is an East Turkistan. Resolute anti-China rubbish.
For those anti-China garbage, the truth is only within the range of the cannon. As long as China's economy and military continue to develop. These anti-China garbage is just a mosquito to China. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)8-):china::china:

I think both talibans and indian governments are piece of ..... and China will never go to war with India because China is ruled by a fat winnie the flu who will never allow his tyrannical regime to be put in danger and is only capable of oppressing the unarmed powerless Chinese population. Same story with Taiwan, it's all just endless blabber.

Nobody ever said travel to the Muslim cities is blocked. That's absurd.

Are you seriously comparing Kashmir to Xinjiang now? Kashmir is a disputed warzone region with heavy military presence, Xinjiang isn't a warzone.

China should stop oppressing Uighurs, the rumors will die down. Until then, truth will keep coming out one way or another.

If you really want to know about a country, you should not pass the articles of Western media. It depends on what the country is doing.

1. There are 25000 mosques in Xinjiang, while there are only 2000 mosques in the USA.
2, In 1990, the Uighur population was 7.2 million, and in 2021, the Uighur population was 11.3 million, an increase of 57%. In 1990, China's population was 1133.7 million. In 2021, China's population was 1411.7 million, an increase of 24%.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uyghurs
3, China and Pakistan have established diplomatic relations for more than 70 years, and we have never betrayed Pakistan. In 1987, China helped Saudi Arabia build ICBM, and we has never betrayed Saudi Arabia. We help Iran when it needs help most. We have always supported Palestine at the UN and are its strongest supporters. As the P5 of the UN, we oppose the war in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria.
We have never betrayed any Islamic country. Are there not enough Islamic countries betrayed and hurt by the west?
4, 10 countries where China's B & R focuses on Investment: Pakistan, Iran, Indonesia, Nigeria, Sudan, Malaysia, Russia, Singapore, UAE and Kazakhstan. Eight of them are Islamic countries. The investment is expected to exceed $4 trillion in 20 years. Well, the west you trust has also invested heavily in Islamic countries. Among them, USA invested $2 trillion in Iraq and $3 trillion in Afghanistan. It's just that they pay with drone bombs.

Whether you treat Chinese people as friends or not, China treats Muslims as friends. If Islamic countries are hostile to China, Islamic countries will not benefit. Only Islamic's enemies will smile. The rumors that China oppresses Muslims all come from the enemies of Islam. Why would you rather trust your enemies than China?

I even suspect that he is not a Muslim.
I noticed that many Muslim friends like to quote the Koran when chatting. I searched his reply records, and he didn't.
I suspect he is Indian.
他不是印度人,我在这个论坛几年了,每次都是他在攻击中国攻击新疆话题几乎没变过。我个人认为他是东突疆独的一份子。也是中国人民的敌人。对敌人讲道理是没用的。

他不是印度人,我在这个论坛几年了,每次都是他在攻击中国攻击新疆话题几乎没变过。我个人认为他是东突疆独的一份子。也是中国人民的敌人。对敌人讲道理是没用的。

You're right. I shouldn't make a judgment without evidence.

Visit government provided houses to local Tajiks in Pamir Plateau in Xinjiang

Visit government provided houses to local Tajiks in Pamir Plateau in Xinjiang. This Pamir region is the only Chinese territory that borders 3 different countries, Pakistan, Tajikstan and Afghanistan. The alpine terrain is extremely harsh but these Chinese government provided houses are very beautiful with all modern facilities and equipment. The guest is very impressed by these beautiful houses surrounded by the nearby snow mountains, what a sight to behold!

Back
Top Bottom