What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
China always welcomes foreingers to come to visit and see Xinjiang with their own eyes, see how people live, see how this place develops, seeing is believing.

hahaaa

This Arab vlogger who visited Kashgar would disagree

Just because China has thrown a few pennies to Pakistan as "LOANS" doesn't mean that Muslims should side with the oppressors against Muslims.
Don't have to single out Pakistan, not even one Muslim country sides with the west over their lies about Xinjiang, not even one. why do you only go after Pakistan?

Is the US going to war against China anytime soon? What's the point of Uighurs propaganda if US is doing trillions in trade with China?

US did go to war soon after Iraq misinformation so your post doesnt' make sense
US politicians seem to have trouble to figure out where Xinjiang is. lol..

Trump state department spokesperson confused China and Japan when talking about the Olympics, suggesting Japan is persecuting Muslims in Xinjiang province in Japan. It shows how much US politicians know about countries they are consistently talking about.

Don't have to single out Pakistan, not even one Muslim country sides with the west over their lies about Xinjiang, not even one. why do you only go after Pakistan?

That's incorrect. Turkey went strongly after China but China threatened economically and then Erdogan had to stop.

I live in Pakistan and here we are fed propaganda about Pakistan being fort of Islam with nuclear powers, bla bla...i think the fort of Islam should defend Muslims rather than defending Chinese for a few pennies. Also i don't know what other Muslim countries do.
US politicians seem to have trouble to figure out where Xinjiang is. lol..

Trump state department spokesperson confused China and Japan when talking about the Olympics, suggesting Japan is persecuting Muslims in Xinjiang province in Japan. It shows how much US politicians know about countries they are consistently talking about.

Who cares what US thinks?.

I know for a fact Chinese are obliterating Uighurs from other sources including people i know in real life.

The crackdown against Muslims is spreading in the whole of China.

Some other idiot might believe in your two cent army generated propaganda but i know the truth.

Shoo

Is the US going to war against China anytime soon?
USA is building a narative and shaping public opinions to lay groundwork for future misadventures.
The point of my post was that anything coming from American loyalists should be taken with a whole truck load of salt, theyre not reliable and are known to lie to in their testimony.

That's incorrect. Turkey went strongly after China but China threatened economically and then Erdogan had to stop.
Turkey didn't side with the west to sign a letter in US against China over Xinjiang, not even one Muslim country did.

AP News Confirms NO Uyghur Genocide in Xinjiang China

AP’s recent trip to Xinjiang, China has revealed not only zero evidence of “cultural genocide” but has exposed the lies the Western media (including AP) have told international audiences for years about the conditions in Xijinang and the treatment of the Uyghur people. Depending on the public’s ignorance and providing links AP is confident readers will not click on, explore, and discover the contradictions they present to their narrative, AP attempts to backpedal Western narratives to depict the peace and progress they witnessed in Xinjiang as an artificial facade for “invisible” oppression.

USA is building a narative and shaping public opinions to lay groundwork for future misadventures.
The point of my post was that anything coming from American loyalists should be taken with a whole truck load of salt, theyre not reliable and are known to lie to in their testimony.

US has its own agenda but that doesn't mean no concentration camps exist.

This Uighurs issue has been raised by credible people all over the world that are non-US including travelers to East Turkestan who have seen what happened to mosques by themselves and the region as a whole.

US views are irrelevant at this point but Pakistanis love to beat the drum of previous wars to defend China which is pathetic. The worst type of logical fallacy

I live in Pakistan and here we are fed propaganda about Pakistan being fort of Islam with nuclear powers, bla bla...i think the fort of Islam should defend Muslims rather than defending Chinese for a few pennies. Also i don't know what other Muslim countries do.

Who cares what US thinks?.

I know for a fact Chinese are obliterating Uighurs from other sources including people i know in real life.

The crackdown against Muslims is spreading in the whole of China.

Some other idiot might believe in your two cent army generated propaganda but i know the truth.

Shoo

I searched your reply records and found that you are not interested in issues such as India and Afghanistan. You seem only interested in criticizing the Pakistani govt and China.
You never believe in any Chinese information, only the propaganda of the United States and India. Why?

I searched your reply records and found that you are not interested in issues such as India and Afghanistan. You seem only interested in criticizing the Pakistani govt and China.
You never believe in any Chinese information, only the propaganda of the United States and India. Why?

Nice try but we never established Uighurs holocaust as "the propaganda of the United States and India"

Please try to stick to the topic. I know the tactics two cent army are taught. It's pathetic and annoying

US views are irrelevant at this point but Pakistanis love to beat the drum of previous wars to defend China which is pathetic. The worst type of logical fallacy
Not even one Muslim country sides with the west over their lies about Xinjiang, not even one, why do you only go after Pakistan?

Last edited:
US has its own agenda but that doesn't mean no concentration camps exist.

This Uighurs issue has been raised by credible people all over the world that are non-US including travelers to East Turkestan who have seen what happened to mosques by themselves and the region as a whole.

It's the other way around actually, some Pakistani owing to their colonial background and gora sahb complex love to act as shills for empire and gobble down everthing thing that trickles down from imperial sources.
The independent sources you talk of are none other than CIA affiliated NED and RadioLiberty(which is banned in Pakistan) for their attempts to ignite a racial war.

Ambassadors of Palestine and Saudi Arabia talk about their experiences in Xinjiang

SCO Secretary-General Vladimir Norov talks about Xinjiang after visiting the region with 20+ foregin ambassadors

Back
Top Bottom