What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Don't be obtuse, no country permits unfettered access to military installations. Any place that is accessible to the American public is open to foreign visitors. The same is not true in China.
There are military installation in a Xinjiang including the nuclear test site. Xinjiang is the same. Any places can be visited by public except those. I can bet those BBC BS about Xinjiang military site as non accessible by public as evidence of so called re educational camp.

I lived in Dubai, studied at the American school in Jumeriah. In the 90's, a Mercedes packed with explosives was discovered in the basement parking of the World Trade center - home to the US Consulate at the time. Nothing in the news, not a peep to the general public but we heard the news from friends that worked at the US Embassy. Lots of people visit places like Dubai and are completely oblivious to local news and events that is deemed unsuitable for public consumption. China is no different, if your friends spoke the local language and had unrestricted access - yeah sure, then the information they share becomes more credible. There are places in China and Xinjiang in particular inaccessible to foreigners,
The more propagandas the West spread, the more places you guys can't get access to, if you want to complain, do to your propaganda medias.

Actually foreigners are free to go to Xinjiang but not Tibet.

Yes officially that is correct but not true in practice. Layers and layers of security checks that become stricter as you approach sensitive areas discourage most foreigners from probing too deep.

View attachment 713353

State department says ‘atrocities’ against detained Uighur and Muslim women in region must be ‘met with serious consequences’

The United States is “deeply disturbed” by reports of systematic rape and sexual abuse against women in internment camps for ethnic Uighurs and other Muslims in China’s Xinjiang region and there must be serious consequences for atrocities committed there, the US state department has said.
A BBC report on Wednesday said women in the camps were subject to rape, sexual abuse and torture. The British broadcaster said “several former detainees and a guard have told the BBC they experienced or saw evidence of an organised system of mass rape, sexual abuse and torture”.

A state department spokesperson said: “We are deeply disturbed by reports, including first-hand testimony, of systematic rape and sexual abuse against women in internment camps for ethnic Uighurs and other Muslims in Xinjiang.”

'Our souls are dead': how I survived a Chinese 're-education' camp for Uighurs
Read more

The spokesperson reiterated US charges that China has committed “crimes against humanity and genocide” in Xinjiang and added: “These atrocities shock the conscience and must be met with serious consequences.”
The official said China should allow “immediate and independent investigations by international observers” into the rape allegations “in addition to the other atrocities being committed in Xinjiang.”

Beijing denies accusations of abuse in Xinjiang, and has said the complexes it set up in the region provided vocational training to help stamp out Islamist extremism and separatism. Those in the facilities have since “graduated”, it says.
Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson Wang Wenbin said the BBC report was “wholly without factual basis” and charged that the people interviewed for it had been “proved multiple times” to be “actors disseminating false information.”
The Biden administration has endorsed a determination made the previous day by the outgoing Trump administration that China has committed genocide in Xinjiang.

Last year, a report by a German researcher published by a Washington thinktank accused China of using forced sterilisation, forced abortion and coercive family planning against minority Muslims.

US is not " disturbed" on this?

微信图片_20210204114759.png

Last edited:
Yes officially that is correct but not true in practice. Layers and layers of security checks that become stricter as you approach sensitive areas discourage most foreigners from probing too deep.
Did you visit Xinjiang youself? Is that your first hand experience?

Last edited:
oh I have an idea.
India should mimic china when it comes to Kashmir,

"did you ever visit Kashmir yourself???" should be the standard answer whenever anyone accuse India HR violations.
Kashmir has daily violence and Xinjiang hasn't seen one since 2017. People can come to Xinjiang to see the massive development and much improved standard of lving of the locals? What people can see in Kashmir? extended curfews?

Did you visit Xinjiang youself? Is that your first hand experience?

Can you prove the women in your video attempted to stray off the areas designated open to foreign tourist? While thousands of travel blogs on the internet caution visitors from straying off the beaten path. The onerous security checks is frequently mentioned by many travelers to Xinjiang.

Can you prove the women in your video attempted to stray off the areas designated open to foreign tourist? While thousands of travel blogs on the internet caution visitors from straying off the beaten path. The onerous security checks is frequently mentioned by many travelers to Xinjiang.
What is wrong with security check? Maybe you intent to smuggle weapon in and create problem?

Kashmir has daily violence and Xinjiang hasn't seen one since 2017. People can come to Xinjiang to see the massive development and much improved standard of lving of the locals? What people can see in Kashmir? extended curfews?
Did you see any curfew whatsoever in the video ? I don't, must be China propaganda to smear India, yes?

And for the development arguments , I've done multiple arguments with your friends on why what china did is even worse.

Do you know security checks are everywhere in China? If I leave Beijing and enter Hebei province, I have to go through security checks and get off my card to provide my IDs and all the information, it's common practice in China.

What is wrong with security check? Maybe you intent to smuggle weapon in and create problem?

Nothing wrong with security check in general.

What if someone wanted to smuggle in comic books & Potato chips?

Did you see any curfew whatsoever in the video ? I don't, must be China propaganda to smear India, yes?

And for the development arguments , I've done multiple arguments with your friends on why what china did is even worse.
Of cos you don't see curfew when you are posting old video of Kashmir.

Kashmir are under lockdown from 2019 onwards. I don't know how those can travel freely???

But curfews does happen in Kashmir, not in Xinjiang. Xinjiang is the most developed region in central and south Asia, what about Kashmir?

there's report that they want to join the tpp and they want to have veto power to block china from joining. haha.. pathetic :D

I wonder what would be their contribution. If they want good US poodle, Australia is more than enough - and everyone in East Asia gets used to it. Why hire another poodle?

Back
Top Bottom