What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
No, mine got deleted, yours not. Don't try to act innocent lel
Please have some shame

微信图片_20210204162500.png

Please have some shame

I posted it after my previous related post got deleted.

I wonder how many times this article would be posted in PDF? I think I have come across it at least three times?

Anyway, some info from reddit about how the main witness has changed her story from a year ago.

Can we start a topic thread to save all evidence in one? if any troll post copied fake news from western or Indian media, just copy answer from the thread.

US is deeply disturbed by Xinjiang's fast development, stability, progress and growth.

Those threads are old thread's and one is a thread I open in response to the mods deleting my threads.
Those delete must have filled with filthy language against others. I know you will spin it as silence of media freedom. And you acting innocence.

Those delete must have filled with filthy language against others. I know you will spin it as silence of media freedom. And you acting innocence.
Filthy? Like what?

The mods are clearly doing your bidding, even a simple allegory resulted in a thread ban and my post getting deleted.

This is almost the case with everyone going against the iron brotha interests from basically every nationality here.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom