What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Yeah. In the western media. Xinjiang is worse than Syria and Libya.

Let us hope PDF allows this post to show; China PLA paid trolls will be jumping on it via their bot traffic and lamenting their tears to the mods.
Yeah. In the western media. Xinjiang is worse than Syria and Libya.

But this does not change the fact that Xinjiang is more advanced and richer than your country.
China needs to be enlightened. The world police is coming your way, villains always won at the start. ;)
Well, Western news always makes people happy.. Make Xinjiang look worse than Syria and Indonesia. But this does not seem to change the fact that Xinjiang is more developed than Indonesia.
To be fair the Chinese are uniformly hard on non-conformance. We see evidence of it all around China, the sad reality is that the Uighur's have borne the brunt of Chinese recalibration because they are so different. One day the Chinese will attain enlightenment and learn to treasure diversity, diversity in thought, beliefs and ideas. China cannot, should not become all powerful until then.
In Western media, Xinjiang seems to be worse than Syria. It's true?

Last edited:
Western media has many fake ones, what I m talking is your childish idea that everyone talks favorly about China must be a shill, that's very dumb.
Let's say western media is lying. There are no Uyghur re-education camps (which even China agreed it exists and explained it's purpose). You're telling me, there is just a few if not one Uyghur YouTuber from Xinjiang, youtube is a lucrative job where you can make a lot of money by simply recording yourself or places.

Maybe Uyghur people don't like to create youtube videos?

Who are you ? A mods? Lel

I'm not a type of crybaby who uses insults and threats to make people back off, I quite remember how you threaten Pakistani members who didn't agree with you like @aziqbal

The way you call the mods to do your bidding shows what you think of the Pakistani members here. :lol:
Typical spinning from you. It's the moderator here who ask us to call them when encounter insult and personal attack to prevent thread from degrading. And here u, trying to spin as order. I guess you must be disappointed , the moderator here didn't do what you wish them too.

As for aziqbal, I am speaking the truth of him. His double standard judgement are well known. One side he insult China and claim as garbage but one side his pakistan side are still collaborating with China on project like tanks, fighter plane and warship. He is basically shooting his own foot. He even got the cheek to ask technical data and info from us? I really appreciate his thick skinned. :lol:

I just remind him of his foolishness and not follow your footstep.

You see he still uses a a China design and made JF-17 as his avatar despite the insult he throw at it. :enjoy:

That news you posted is 2 years old, and I think many Pakistani agree that our government fails to tackle militants. In fact only a few weeks ago on this very forum we were discussing how some militants groups still have carte blanche.

Of course there are some Pakistani's who will disagree, and nearly all of oppose the USA's decision, especially considering they're actively supporting terrorism around the world.

The thing is though - we're free to have these differences of opinion. To this day I have not seen 1 Chinese admit that there might be a problem. Hundreds of accounts of rape, torture, captivity and yet there is a uniform, orchestrated denial by all Chinese.

I wonder what people in HK think about what is going on in Xianjing.

You see, this is the problem China has. People like you have been there, seen it for yourselves, but the rest of us haven't. We just hear loads of accusations and see coordinated blanket denial. If China is not guilty then they need a massive PR campaign, not a campaign of supression on social media.
1. Western media said that Uighurs were "genocidal". Who invented "genocide"? Who is responsible for mass genocide around the world. And the evidence of Uygur being "genocidal"?! Go to Google Uygur birth rate and population!!!

2. Westerners say Uighurs were raped. Who is the country with the highest crime rate in the world?

3. Suicide bombers can be shocking. More than 100000 Hong Kong people live in Shenzhen! LOL!

4. Xinjiang is still 20 years ahead of your country!

Cease the personal argument please.

@striver44 you have free reign here to say what you please, and the fact you're doing so now shows that. I know things are quiet at the other sub forum you guy set up regarding Indonesia, and a couple of the Indonesian members bad mouth Pakistan openly there for no reason. But don't come here to spoil our site.

However I will agree there are a couple of Chinese members who are habitual provokers and I we've already spoken to them to change their ways or leave.

Cease the personal argument please.

@striver44 you have free reign here to say what you please, and the fact you're doing so now shows that. I know things are quiet at the other sub forum you guy set up regarding Indonesia, and a couple of the Indonesian members bad mouth Pakistan openly there for no reason. But don't come here to spoil our site.

However I will agree there are a couple of Chinese members who are habitual provokers and I we've already spoken to them to change their ways or leave.
You seems very upset for me saying this, I just hope you realize the amount of verbal insults these people has thrown at you all this time, the amount of defense you give this people results in them seeing you as a mere second fiddle. Sorry to say this, but the way this @Beast guy tag the mods on many threads show that he didn't view you as equal, I'm sure many of you felt the same too.

fpqe8owvmcf61.png

You seems very upset for me saying this, I just hope you realize the amount of verbal insults these people has thrown at you all this time, the amount of defense you give this people results in them seeing you as a mere second fiddle. Sorry to say this, but the way this @Beast guy tag the mods on many threads show that he didn't view you as equal, I'm sure many of you felt the same too.

I'm not upset at all, just pointing out a few things. If you can't engage in constructive dialogue I'll stop.
Yes he tagged the mods in, so what has happened? I talked to you and that's it. I also highlighted the issue with a couple of Chinese members.

I'm not upset at all, just pointing out a few things. If you can't engage in constructive dialogue I'll stop.
Yes he tagged the mods in, so what has happened? I talked to you and that's it. I also highlighted the issue with a couple of Chinese members.
Ok sorry then, for being such a headache.

View attachment 713353

State department says ‘atrocities’ against detained Uighur and Muslim women in region must be ‘met with serious consequences’

The United States is “deeply disturbed” by reports of systematic rape and sexual abuse against women in internment camps for ethnic Uighurs and other Muslims in China’s Xinjiang region and there must be serious consequences for atrocities committed there, the US state department has said.
A BBC report on Wednesday said women in the camps were subject to rape, sexual abuse and torture. The British broadcaster said “several former detainees and a guard have told the BBC they experienced or saw evidence of an organised system of mass rape, sexual abuse and torture”.

A state department spokesperson said: “We are deeply disturbed by reports, including first-hand testimony, of systematic rape and sexual abuse against women in internment camps for ethnic Uighurs and other Muslims in Xinjiang.”

'Our souls are dead': how I survived a Chinese 're-education' camp for Uighurs
Read more

The spokesperson reiterated US charges that China has committed “crimes against humanity and genocide” in Xinjiang and added: “These atrocities shock the conscience and must be met with serious consequences.”
The official said China should allow “immediate and independent investigations by international observers” into the rape allegations “in addition to the other atrocities being committed in Xinjiang.”

Beijing denies accusations of abuse in Xinjiang, and has said the complexes it set up in the region provided vocational training to help stamp out Islamist extremism and separatism. Those in the facilities have since “graduated”, it says.
Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson Wang Wenbin said the BBC report was “wholly without factual basis” and charged that the people interviewed for it had been “proved multiple times” to be “actors disseminating false information.”
The Biden administration has endorsed a determination made the previous day by the outgoing Trump administration that China has committed genocide in Xinjiang.

Last year, a report by a German researcher published by a Washington thinktank accused China of using forced sterilisation, forced abortion and coercive family planning against minority Muslims.

I am deeply disturbed by the millions of Muslims the americans have killed since August 1990 and the countless number of Iraqi and Afghan women that have been raped and murdered by american soldiers.............
:(

hey guys, they just revoked the broadcasting license of cgtn in the uk after exposing their lies. lol.. as if cgtn has many audiences in their country.

fake news bbc is now done in china. they better start packing up now. great news :enjoy:

hey guys, they just revoked the broadcasting license of cgtn in the uk after exposing their lies. lol.. as if cgtn has many audiences in their country.

fake news bbc is now done in china. they better start packing up now. great news :enjoy:
While western will still claim they are champion of free media and they are setting great example.

Just like they are butching other countries population but claim they uphold superior human right record.

Their level of thick skinned has no limit.

Let's say western media is lying. There are no Uyghur re-education camps (which even China agreed it exists and explained it's purpose). You're telling me, there is just a few if not one Uyghur YouTuber from Xinjiang, youtube is a lucrative job where you can make a lot of money by simply recording yourself or places.

Maybe Uyghur people don't like to create youtube videos?
When even having a koran is a crime or even fasting is landing you in jail; do you think having youtube is going to be allowed; you will be on commie blacklist and guaranteed rehabilitiation.

I fear we are seeing a mass rape issue as a weapon of war.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom