What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
brits has gone wacko anti-china after they lost whatever little influence they've had in hk. lol. china is badly hurting their feeling..

since all gloves are off now. china should officially support breakaway of scottland, wales, northern ireland from the uk and watch them whine. :D

China will make sure they constantly bleed economically and socially.

They are far from being stable.

These propaganda are desparate soft efforts with zero practical outcome since such news appears in such massive amounts, people are desensitized.

I like the BBC, I didn't like paying TV license fee in the UK but I relied on the BBC for impartial news and analysis on western events - Europe and America.

I can't comment about their reporting standards as it related to HK, Uygur and China since it is impossible to independently verify the facts. Now if China opened up the region to all domestic and international visitors we may be able to get to the truth.

@waz and @UKBengali

China will make sure they constantly bleed economically and socially.

They are far from being stable.

These propaganda are desparate soft efforts with zero practical outcome since such news appears in such massive amounts, people are desensitized.
there's report that they want to join the tpp and they want to have veto power to block china from joining. haha.. pathetic :D

One day the Chinese will attain enlightenment and learn to treasure diversity, diversity in thought, beliefs and ideas. China cannot, should not become all powerful until then.
Sorry, but the US has killed more or caused more to be killed in the last few decades through its wars and invasions abroad. Toppled numerous elected and unelected governments & caused uncountable death and destruction.

How much of that has China done?

It is the US that has to ‘attain enlightenment & learn to treasure diversity globally’ and learn to use its enormous power and influence responsibly. And just as the US was free to grow and become a global power while it carried out a genocide of native Americans, practiced slavery and then outright racism, segregation and hate, so too must China and other countries going through their own ‘growing pains’ be allowed to evolve at their own pace.

The world needs a powerful China to balance an arrogant and out of control US now more than ever, especially as said US courts hate-mongers and bigots like Modi and countries like India and Israel, essentially supporting their campaigns of apartheid, occupation & atrocities.

Let us hope PDF allows this post to show; China PLA paid trolls will be jumping on it via their bot traffic and lamenting their tears to the mods.
Pakistanis have seen the BBC pull this kind of BS propaganda against Pakistan, at the height of tensions between the US & Pakistan in Afghanistan, multiple times.

The fact remains that at this point in time the US and it’s allies have painted a target on China’s back and their media cannot be considered unbiased. I would like to see independent corroboration of the claims made by the BBC. Pakistan has plenty of its own ‘asylum seekers’ that have concocted fantastic yarns to support their asylum cases.

And Immigrants like me shall play our own role in trying to get US policy to change.

Last edited:
I like the BBC, I didn't like paying TV license fee in the UK but I relied on the BBC for impartial news and analysis on western events - Europe and America.

I can't comment about their reporting standards as it related to HK, Uygur and China since it is impossible to independently verify the facts. Now if China opened up the region to all domestic and international visitors we may be able to get to the truth.

@waz and @UKBengali
We welcome friendly buddies who respect the locals, not all domestic and international visitors. Trouble makers damage everyone's convenience.

Chinese propaganda media putting out articles on the credibility of the BBC. and the Chinese, who are told what to say/believe/watch/read/behave from the cradle to the grave by the CCP - joining in...LOL-The irony!

Now if China opened up the region to all domestic and international visitors we may be able to get to the truth.

@waz and @UKBengali
Plenty of Pakistanis have visited Xinjiang and had nothing but praise for what they saw.

My brother in law studied in China for several years getting his PhD and was a frequent traveler to Xinjiang (built some close friendships with students from there) and had nothing but positive comments.

Plenty of Pakistanis have visited Xinjiang and had nothing but praise for what they saw.

My brother in law studied in China for several years getting his PhD and was a frequent traveler to Xinjiang (built some close friendships with students from there) and had nothing but positive comments.
That is why your PM Iran Khan has openly praised and wishes to learn from China.

He wanted to create a fair, moderate and open-minded Pakistan where everyone can coexists in peace today.
When he first became the PM he was skeptical but now he seen it for himself, he is convinced and so are many Muslim nations as well. In fact more than 50 of them.
Extremism leads to nowhere but disaster.

Yes. Islam is Pakistan official religion but Musims must protect and respect the other folks right and their religion as well. :coffee:

D4-1dZOW0AAYpe1.jpg

I lived in Dubai, studied at the American school in Jumeriah. In the 90's, a Mercedes packed with explosives was discovered in the basement parking of the World Trade center - home to the US Consulate at the time. Nothing in the news, not a peep to the general public but we heard the news from friends that worked at the US Embassy. Lots of people visit places like Dubai and are completely oblivious to local news and events that is deemed unsuitable for public consumption. China is no different, if your friends spoke the local language and had unrestricted access - yeah sure, then the information they share becomes more credible. There are places in China and Xinjiang in particular inaccessible to foreigners,

I lived in Dubai, studied at the American school in Jumeriah. In the 90's, a Mercedes packed with explosives was discovered in the basement parking of the World Trade center - home to the US Consulate at the time. Nothing in the news, not a peep to the general public but we heard the news from friends that worked at the US Embassy. Lots of people visit places like Dubai and are completely oblivious to local news and events that is deemed unsuitable for public consumption. China is no different, if your friends spoke the local language and had unrestricted access - yeah sure, then the information they share becomes more credible. There are places in China and Xinjiang in particular inaccessible to foreigners,
As if in US , you can visit fort Derrick, prison and military camp anytime for public? Typical selective posting.

So what makes China different?

Precisely echo of some american independent human right group who bother to travel to there and experience themselves.

Actually foreigners are free to go to Xinjiang but not Tibet.

As if in US , you can visit fort Derrick, prison and military camp anytime for public? Typical selective posting.

So what makes China different?

Precisely echo of some american independent human right group who bother to travel to there and experience themselves.

Don't be obtuse, no country permits unfettered access to military installations. Any place that is accessible to the American public is open to foreign visitors. The same is not true in China.

Back
Top Bottom