What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
I have hundreds of videos saying otherwise, but that's not important, how developed Xinjiang is on the ground is a hard fact that no one can deny.

yes that's the point right, a whole list of chinese propaganda and just one video like that the opinion is now turning against you.
A whole list of anti Chinese propaganda videos won't change anything to what happened on the ground in Xinjiang.

I have hundreds of videos saying otherwise, but that's not important, how developed Xinjiang is on the ground is a hard fact that no one can deny.

A whole list of anti Chinese propaganda videos won't change anything to what happened on the ground in Xinjiang.
sure just like a whole list of chinese propaganda about a proper xinjiang would not change the tarnished reputation china had. or the fact that many poor muslims soul is xinjiang is facing

Tell me this is fake
did I ever say it's fake, it's real. probably shot by a DJI drone (nice one).
but did it say anything about those internment camps??? off course not.

as I said it's classic communism, you look good from the outside but actually rotten from the inside. Just like the Soviet union,

I mean who would've guessed they'll ended the way they were.they just look so strong, prosperous and oh having a beautiful capital.

Tell me this is fake

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/xinjiang-urumqi-subway-tik-tok.665381/

Tell me this is fake

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/aeri...-train-running-across-harsh-landscape.620789/

did I ever say it's fake, it's real. probably shot by a DJI drone (nice one).
but did it say anything about those internment camps??? off course not.

as I said it's classic communism, you look good from the outside but actually rotten from the inside. Just like the Soviet union,

I mean who would've guessed they'll ended the way they were.they just look so strong, prosperous and oh having a beautiful capital.
You said my videos are fake and I said yours are fake, so let's focus on some videos that no one can say fake.

it's beautiful I must say, China should build one here as well

and it kinda prove my whole argument anyway

no offense. again beautiful station you got there.

You said my videos are fake and I said yours are fake, so let's focus on some videos that no one can say fake.
umm, I've never said dat your infrastructure are fake didn't I ???

Xinjiang's bullet train system

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/aeri...-train-running-across-harsh-landscape.620789/

All of them were built during the past 5 years, so the facts won't lie, China adopted the right policies for Xinjiang.

If Xinjiang's situation was like 5 years ago when terrorist attacks happened on weekly basis, Xinjiang can never become today's great peace and prosperity.

You always compare Xinjiang to Kashmir, are those videos showing anything in Xinjiang which resembling Indian occupied Kashmir? Cities in Xinjiang now can put New York to shame. Kashmir?

Xinjiang's bullet train system

All of them were built during the past 5 years, so the facts won't lie, China adopted the right policies for Xinjiang.

If Xinjiang's situation was like 5 years ago when terrorist attacks happened on weekly basis, Xinjiang can never become today's great peace and prosperity.

Nothing you say is going to convince him. He wants to believe American propaganda. In his mind, China is building all this infrastructure just for show while actively torturing 1/10 of Uighurs in concentration camps. It defies logic. It makes absolutely no economic or geopolitical sense. If genocide was the goal, what was the point of excluding Uighurs from the one child policy? What's the point of giving them affirmative action? This story only fulfills one nations geopolitical goals, America.

The hatred to China that some Pakistan members displayed here is very chilling.
Tbh, i can understand why those Pakistanis feel that way, its not hard to see why, if you want to be very honest and sincere.

It actually makes a lot of sense. Xinjiang is the route to CPEC. Purge the different Muslim Uighurs who don't share anything with Chinese, religion, values, morals.

Xinjiang is the most valuable land for China now due to CPEC and they want complete and absolute control over it ridding it's autonomy much like India did to Kashmir.

You really think people are naive and don't understand why China is doing this?

China has a history of ethnic cleansing other minorities, Uighurs are Muslims and China hates Islam. To a Chinese, that's like killing two birds with one stone.

What do you mean by purge? Is China murdering them? Erasing their culture? I've seen the slanderous claims and I don't buy it. It is even more dubious when these claims come straight from US government sponsored NGOs. The fact that an actual CIA asset did an AMA on Reddit makes it even more suspicious.

Why would China purge Muslims in Xinjiang to make room to build infrastructure projects to connect them with more Muslims in Pakistan? I thought they hated Muslims?

We've been through this propaganda before. I remember when the US government used to virtue signal about Tibetans being genocided. That narrative went from "China is committing genocide against Tibetans" to "China is committing cultural genocide against Tibetans" because the US government had absolutely no proof genocide was happening so they moved the goal posts to cultural. The same is happening in Xinjiang. There's no evidence of actual genocide going on, so they claim China is destroying Uighur culture.

Imprisoning 1/10th of the population doesn't make any economic sense. Angering 9/10th of the population and the Muslim ally your infrastructure projects actually go towards doesn't make much sense either. The narrative that China is oppressing Muslims only makes sense if a certain country doesn't want China to diversity its trade routes. It only makes sense if this certain country wants China to continue its trade routes through American controlled sea lanes.

犯我强汉者 虽远必诛 Anyone who offends China will be killed no matter how far the target is.

Uighur girl Gul recounts the ancient history on how Xinjiang became an unalienable part of China.

Back
Top Bottom