What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
You got 10 negative ratings, as if ratings mean jack$hit. I got them for Uighurs and speaking against a rotting dictator we had. Proud of them.
I got 10 negative rating for 10 years and my positive ratings outnumber negative ones, you got the same number of negative rating in just half a year and almost no positive ratings, it shows how popular you are in PDF,lol..

How would we know if those Uighurs soldiers and officers didn't gun down a bunch of government officials? And then got raped like rest of the Uighurs.
You guys can have so many unverifiable so called first hand personal accounts of so called persecution, how come you can find a single one in the army and police force? Just one is enough.

As far as the world is concerned, China is a dark hole. We don't know what twisted crap you people do. Whatever little information does come out, it's horrible stuff. Exactly like North Korea and surprise surprise you're allies with NK
What's in you 9 negatives in half year world doesn't concern me, you can live in your own world.

This is childish, as if popularity means anything.

Pakistanis suck up to you, are you really surprised? You've got Pakistan as a slave colony. Of course, i am going to get negative ratings when i speak against the master of Pakistanis.

I am more popular than you here. I got perverts stalking me wishing for my death, doing takfir on me, reporting my every post, i got mods who hate my guts. Popularity means nothing.

Because those first hand accounts are real. If all this was fake then there would have been a lot of made up fake stuff which there isn't.

That's why you're so mad because the allegations are real.

If there was nothing evil going on, you would just laugh and invite everyone into, earning money off that extra tourism.

Just like we did when India said they bombed terrorist compound then we invited journalists and media all over the world to see the dead terrorist crow and nothing else.
Haha, enjoy your lone fight here, no one cares about an odd individual like you thinks and believes, I guess more negative rating will be coming for you.

An Uighur college girl and her schoolmates of different ethnicities wish happy birthday to the motherland China and congratulate on PRC's 70th national day on her personal youtube channel.
She is a village girl in southern Xinjiang, in the end of the video she hopes the viewers to subscribe her channel which I did, there are many good videos about this girl's everyday life on her youtube channel, but recently it seems that this girl is trying to sell dates online.

Last edited:
Xinjiang injects over 40 bln yuan into poverty relief projects
Source: Xinhua| 2020-06-17 13:04:57

URUMQI, June 17 (Xinhua) -- Northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region has invested more than 40.5 billion yuan (about 5.7 billion U.S. dollars) into poverty alleviation projects this year, local authorities said.

The funds have been injected into 5,286 projects covering multiple areas, including industrial development and employment, said the regional poverty alleviation and development office.

Xinjiang also increased financial support to poverty-stricken households. It has extended loans to 117,800 impoverished households this year, totaling over 3.74 billion yuan.

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2020-06/17/c_139145776.htm

A tour to "Dove Lane" in Hotan, Xinjiang
"Dove Lane" in Hotan City, Xinjiang, was once a rundown thoroughfare. Today, tourists flock to this charming street. Explore this former dove trader alley with our reporter

How is a young Chinese communist party's grassroots village level cadre's work and life in rural Xinjiang village. Xi jinping started from this communist party's entry level management position.

Fighting poverty: How a poor village girl's life and fortune had been completely changed with the incredibly fast development of Xinjiang.

Sorry not sorry. Everything is a lie coming from a country that doesn't allow journalists and free media coverage there.

We have a saying in Pashtu which translates to if you haven't done anything wrong then you won't hide it.

Allow journalists and free media to visit Xinjiang and Urumqi and show us the mosques and the re-education camps. Else just shut up.

To idiotic brainwashed Chinese who have eaten ccp propaganda everyday hearing when Winnie the pooh says is ultimate truth but this shit don't fly in the real world, bruh.

Anyone without any mental retardation can see how evil communists are and how Uighurs are getting fucked literally and figuratively.
Indonesian delegates sent to China actually smells something fishy while visiting Xinjiang, I think @Indos knows that, he posted it once here.

I know about that news and shared it several times here.

Everyone knows what's happening to Uighurs but those who support it have an agenda behind it.

Which is why it is laughable when the same people cry for Kashmiris and look like hypocrites. Oppression is oppression whether it's by China or India, if you support China's oppression but cry about Indias, you're worst than those who don't have a duplicitous morality and are constant in their morals.
those peoples keep defending china actually knows deep in their hearts that there is an oppression among uyghurs in china, but their love for a commie sate is much stronger.

Dear mods why is @fisher1 getting banned? He didn't use any bad language or threatening anybody.

Don't worry I'll replace him while he's gone.

See, a Sinicized Uighur - I mean an atheist-Mandarin speaking one who loves Xi Jingping is the ideal Uighur for CCP, education is simply another tool for achieving this. The rest of the point rest upon how much of the "brutal" stories are fictitious - I personally believe that there's a kernel of truth in them otherwise it's epistemological nihilism, you may disagree.
As for the CIA, sure they are involved too but that doesn't negate anything I said above.
I mean honestly China is doing what other great powers, including the United States, did to tame their frontiers in the past, which was forcefully or coercively assimilate people deemed a threat. I think the Chinese government knows the short term losses of doing so via these camps pale to the long term gains incurred by this. And history has shown that these types of measures usually succeed in the longer term, albeit at the expense of the local culture.

Everyone takes full advantage of Xinjiang's peace and great prosperity and enjoy their lives to the fullest in Xinjiang.

Xinjiang youth warn enemies to stay away from China
Xinjiang youth warn enemies and terrorists not to underestimate China and stay away from her and if they come to mess with China they'll be certainly doomed.

Chinese ID cards series on Tik Tok , Xinjiang series.

Xinjiang girl proudly pulls out her Chinese ID card
"Who are you"?
"Chinese"
"How can you prove it"?
She pulls out her Chinese citizen national ID card.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom