What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Nothing you say is going to convince him. He wants to believe American propaganda. In his mind, China is building all this infrastructure just for show while actively torturing 1/10 of Uighurs in concentration camps. It defies logic. It makes absolutely no economic or geopolitical sense. If genocide was the goal, what was the point of excluding Uighurs from the one child policy? What's the point of giving them affirmative action? This story only fulfills one nations geopolitical goals, America.
Firstly, there's a lot of Han Chinese in Xinjiang too. Surely, they need infrastructure and concentration camps started in 2010s, one child policy was drafted waaaay back.

Firstly, there's a lot of Han Chinese in Xinjiang too. Surely, they need infrastructure and concentration camps started in 2010s, one child policy was drafted waaaay back.

The infrastructure is for everyone. There's more Uighurs than Han in Xinjiang. Even if I accept the figures that 1 million are in concentration camps, that still leaves 10 million Uighurs. Is China known for long term planning or making decisions on the fly? The one child policy may have been drafted decades ago, but China had plenty of time to revise it. In fact, they had until 2015 and they still did nothing to limit Uighur growth. The mosque growth in Xinjiang and around China is another indicator that the narrative that "China is against Islam" is complete BS.

The infrastructure is for everyone. There's more Uighurs than Han in Xinjiang. Even if I accept the figures that 1 million are in concentration camps, that still leaves 10 million Uighurs. Is China known for long term planning or making decisions on the fly? The one child policy may have been drafted decades ago, but China had plenty of time to revise it. In fact, they had until 2015 and they still did nothing to limit Uighur growth. The mosque growth in Xinjiang and around China is another indicator that the narrative that "China is against Islam" is complete BS.
China's goal seems to "Sinicize" the Uyghurs and as I see it, China's attention towards Uyghurs is relatively recent somewhat pumped by the rise of Han nationalism somewhat by the East Turkestan separatists that were unleashed after Taliban and Mujahiddeens.

On Mosques, I would be glad to see a timeseries on the number of Mosques in Xinjiang irrespective of the discussion above.

China's goal seems to "Sinicize" the Uyghurs and as I see it, China's attention towards Uyghurs is relatively recent somewhat pumped by the rise of Han nationalism somewhat by the East Turkestan separatists that were unleashed after Taliban and Mujahiddeens.

On Mosques, I would be glad to see a timeseries on the number of Mosques in Xinjiang irrespective of the discussion above.

China is trying to de-radicalize Uighurs, not "sinicize". There isn't wide support from either the population or the government for "Han nationalism". I would like to know why you believe this is a thing. China started paying attention due to increased terrorism. The United States bombed Uighurs in Syria. The United States put Uighurs in Guantanamo Bay. Now it is precisely my country that is criticizing China for their de-radicalization programs. China does things to increase their advantage. It doesn't do things just to be evil. It's not going to do things just to shoot itself in the foot and allow the US this huge PR win.

China is trying to de-radicalize Uighurs, not "sinicize". There isn't wide support from either the population or the government for "Han nationalism". I would like to know why you believe this is a thing. China started paying attention due to increased terrorism. The United States bombed Uighurs in Syria. The United States put Uighurs in Guantanamo Bay. Now it is precisely my country that is criticizing China for their de-radicalization programs. China does things to increase their advantage. It doesn't do things just to be evil. It's not going to do things just to shoot itself in the foot and allow the US this huge PR win.
Defining the boundary is the problem - 1 million is simply too much to be put in camps also this much number is also too much to be "terrorists", that pair-up program has reported rapes and the news about pork-alcohol being force-fed. I also read by a Chinese himself that hijab is discouraged, a Muslim civil servant in Xinjiang fired because he refused to smoke in front of an Imam and plenty other things of which he was boasting - it was a Quora answer (maybe still there - have to look it up), he sounded like a Han nationalist and thus I got this perception. And I know, China view Xinjiang as a strategic asset both due to natural resources and whole link-up to the BRI, they saw this bad-PR as cost to safe future of this link...

Chinese are being too much brutal to the Uighur population in their methods.

Defining the boundary is the problem - 1 million is simply too much to be put in camps also this much number is also too much to be "terrorists", that pair-up program has reported rapes and the news about pork-alcohol being force-fed. I also read by a Chinese himself that hijab is discouraged, a Muslim civil servant in Xinjiang fired because he refused to smoke in front of an Imam and plenty other things of which he was boasting - it was a Quora answer (maybe still there - have to look it up), he sounded like a Han nationalist and thus I got this perception. And I know, China view Xinjiang as a strategic asset both due to natural resources and whole link-up to the BRI, they saw this bad-PR as cost to safe future of this link...

Chinese are being too much brutal to the Uighur population in their methods.
The 1 million number isn't supported by any evidence. It is a claim made by China's detractors. If the pair-up program and forced rape were true then we'll see the Uighur population dwindle in the coming years. I expect, just like with the Tibetans, we'll be seeing the opposite. The pork-alcohol force feeding is fictitious. There's no evidence or even a slight indicator that China wants Muslims to eat pork or drink alcohol. This hasn't been shown in China's eastern regions and it hasn't been shown in Xinjiang either. As for your anecdotal claims from Quora, you'd forgive me if I don't take this seriously. If oppression was China's answer, then you have to explain why China is investing so much in education in Xinjiang. What's the point of funding all those Kindergarten students, only to oppress them and encamp them later?

From my perspective, it seems to me the United States is using Xinjiang as a sore point to destabilize China. From past experience, this is highly likely to be true. I speculate that in a few decades when the CIA finally declassify documents, I'll be proven right.

The 1 million number isn't supported by any evidence. It is a claim made by China's detractors. If the pair-up program and forced rape were true then we'll see the Uighur population dwindle in the coming years. I expect, just like with the Tibetans, we'll be seeing the opposite. The pork-alcohol force feeding is fictitious. There's no evidence or even a slight indicator that China wants Muslims to eat pork or drink alcohol. This hasn't been shown in China's eastern regions and it hasn't been shown in Xinjiang either. As for your anecdotal claims from Quora, you'd forgive me if I don't take this seriously. If oppression was China's answer, then you have to explain why China is investing so much in education in Xinjiang. What's the point of funding all those Kindergarten students, only to oppress them and encamp them later?

From my perspective, it seems to me the United States is using Xinjiang as a sore point to destabilize China. From past experience, this is highly likely to be true. I speculate that in a few decades when the CIA finally declassify documents, I'll be proven right.

Sorry not sorry. Everything is a lie coming from a country that doesn't allow journalists and free media coverage there.

We have a saying in Pashtu which translates to if you haven't done anything wrong then you won't hide it.

Allow journalists and free media to visit Xinjiang and Urumqi and show us the mosques and the re-education camps. Else just shut up.

To idiotic brainwashed Chinese who have eaten ccp propaganda everyday hearing when Winnie the pooh says is ultimate truth but this shit don't fly in the real world, bruh.

Anyone without any mental retardation can see how evil communists are and how Uighurs are getting fucked literally and figuratively.

See, a Sinicized Uighur - I mean an atheist-Mandarin speaking one who loves Xi Jingping is the ideal Uighur for CCP, education is simply another tool for achieving this. The rest of the point rest upon how much of the "brutal" stories are fictitious - I personally believe that there's a kernel of truth in them otherwise it's epistemological nihilism, you may disagree.
As for the CIA, sure they are involved too but that doesn't negate anything I said above.

Last edited:
Sorry not sorry. Everything is a lie coming from a country that doesn't allow journalists and free media coverage there.

We have a saying in Pashtu which translates to if you haven't done anything wrong then you won't hide it.

Allow journalists and free media to visit Xinjiang and Urumqi and show us the mosques and the re-education camps. Else just shut up.

To idiotic brainwashed Chinese who have eaten ccp propaganda everyday hearing when Winnie the pooh says is ultimate truth but this shit don't fly in the real world, bruh.

Anyone without any mental retardation can see how evil communists are and how Uighurs are getting fucked literally and figuratively.

You don't have to believe a single thing coming out from the Chinese government. All you have to do is look at the claims made against the Chinese government from completely shady sources and conclude that it isn't based on evidence. You'll notice I don't need to quote Chinese media to reach my conclusion. I simply have to be skeptical. This applies to many countries the United States is against. It will make completely outlandish claims and there will always be morons (you) who eat up the propaganda.

You don't have to believe a single thing coming out from the Chinese government. All you have to do is look at the claims made against the Chinese government from completely shady sources and conclude that it isn't based on evidence. You'll notice I don't need to quote Chinese media to reach my conclusion. I simply have to be skeptical. This applies to many countries the United States is against. It will make completely outlandish claims and there will always be morons (you) who eat up the propaganda.

Uighurs refugees in Turkey are shady sources? Islamic scholars are shady sources? Plus several others i can post for your pleasure.

Western sources are just extra evidence to the fact. Say it's all western propaganda, what about the victims and other sources?

And the fact media isn't allowed in Xinjiang.

Not really that hard to reach the conclusion

Uighurs refugees in Turkey are shady sources? Islamic scholars are shady sources?

Western sources are just extra evidence to the fact. Say it's all western propaganda, what about the victims and other sources? Plus several others i can post for your pleasure.

And the fact media isn't allowed in Xinjiang.

Not really that hard to reach the conclusion

Yes, yes they are shady sources. Just like Tibetan exiles, North Korean defectors, are shady sources.

Western sources amplifying shady sources doesn't add extra evidence. You need extra evidence to add evidence.

The police aren't allowed inside my house without a warrant. Does that make me a criminal to not allow them to freely roam? There is something called innocent before proven guilty. You have yet to prove guilt.

Not really hard for people to jump to conclusions. We've seen plenty of "evidence" of this.

I don't think you heard yourself. I will give you a second chance to read your post and edit it.

You can do better.

You can make someone suck your dick if you hold their family hostage or point a gun at them. Making them sing praises of you is nothing.

If you think your propaganda videos showing someone singing praises of China is going to fool anyone, i can only laugh at your thinking.

Since January 2019 i have been here and not once in your propaganda videos i saw someone praying in mosques or doing anything Islamic.

But dancing and singing, exactly the thing China is accused of. Anything but Islam is allowed.

It's like you're not even trying and just posting what is thrown at you. Bad wumao
You yourself posted many anti China propaganda videos against China and is a well known China hater now you accuse others of doing the opposite, how pathetic, people living in Xinjiang enjoy a much better standard of living you can only dream of, Xinjiang public infrastructure is at a level that the whole would envy, those are the basic facts that even China bashing western media can not deny.

Take a look at Hotan's female SWAT team in Xinjiang
Most law enforcement officers and soldiers in Xinjiang are local Uighurs themselves, hats off to them for making Xinjiang a very safe, stable and highly prosperous region.

Car sales are booming in Xinjiang, almost all Xinjiang households have private cars now, it's a good time to be a car dealer in Xinjiang now.
A car dealer's story in Kashgar city, Xinjiang

Nobody believes your propaganda. Nobody. Even your defenders here defend it by claiming it's against terrorists.l
Lol, you've already got 9 negative rating in just half a year in PDF, and you are calling people to believe you? is there anything more hilarious than this?

onq question, most law enforcement officers and soldiers in Xinjiang are local Uighurs themselves, they are armed with rifles, submachine guns, sniper rifle..., but why not a single of them turned their guns against the government?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom