What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
There are actual people from xinjiang who testifies on what lies western propaganda is making. we don't need those western media actually
yes testifies for chinese state controlled media, with who knows if they don't what will happen to them.
the last thing we need is not western media, but chinese one.

Indonesians who joined the ISIS in Syria are now refused entry into Indonesia. That is your nation official stance.

Check out how developed Xinjiang is today than it was 5 years ago and say China adopted a wrong policy cause during the past 5 years not a single terrorist attack happened and Xinjiang enjoyed continuous double digit growth with a booming tourism.

yes testifies for chinese state controlled media, with who knows if they don't what will happen to them.
the last thing we need is not western media, but chinese one.
Is this a Chinese controlled media?

Indonesians who joined the ISIS in Syria are now refused entry into Indonesia. That is your nation official stance.
ummm ISIS has not yet step foot offcially in Xinjiang, but there's one in Kashmir it's called wilayat Al-Hind (province of India)
https://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/is-announce-establishing-wilayat-al-hind/
here's ISIS flag from the many demonstrations in Kashmir
isis-flag-650_101714082455.jpg

Check out how developed Xinjiang is today than it was 5 years ago and say China adopted a wrong policy cause during the past 5 years not a single terrorist attack happened and Xinjiang enjoyed continuous double digit growth with a booming tourism.

Is this a Chinese controlled media?
oh yess exactly like what those commie wants, she's an uyghur muslims with no headscarf as obliged in the Islamic law, the kind of non-practicing muslims the CCP wants.

ummm ISIS has not yet step foot offcially in Xinjiang, but there's one in Kashmir it's called wilayat Al-Hind (province of India)
https://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/is-announce-establishing-wilayat-al-hind/
here's ISIS flag from the many demonstrations in Kashmir
isis-flag-650_101714082455.jpg
Many did set foot in Xinjiang in the past, they are all dead or in prisons now.

oh yess exactly like what those commie wants, she's an uyghur muslims with no headscarf as obliged in the Islamic law, the kind of non-practicing muslims the CCP wants.
People have a choice to live the way they want, this girl is in US, it's her free choice to live whatever way she wants in US. do you blame China for her way of living in US?

Many did set foot in Xinjiang in the past, they are all dead or in prisons now.
and somehow when India did the same to the Kashmir area due to terrorism prevention issue , I don't see any pious muslim here defend those....

why is that???

People have a choice to live the way they want, this girl is in US, it's her free choice to live whatever way she wants in US. do you blame China for her way of living in US?
oh yess according to you, In Xinjiang prisons it's compulsory for women to let go of their headscarf. some are forced to denounce the religion.

and yes people are free to choose in the US, just not in china, especially in xinjiang.

and somehow when India did the same to the Kashmir area due to terrorism prevention issue , I don't see any pious muslim here defend those....

why is that???
What India did in Kashmir has nothing to do with what China did for Xinjiang , in just 5 years and check out how Xinjiang becomes so developed and people's standard of living being improved so much. India did this in Kashmir?

oh yess according to you, In Xinjiang prisons it's compulsory for women to let go of their headscarf. some are forced to denounce the religion.
What, according to me? I m not western media, you bark up the wrong tree

What India did in Kashmir has nothing to do with what China did for Xinjiang , in just 5 years and check out how Xinjiang becomes so developed and people's standard of living being improved so much. India did this in Kashmir?
ahh no, if you look closely I was pointing at some supposedly pious muslim member here. when it comes to India they're the loudest but not with china. .....strange.

and yes people are free to choose in the US, just not in china, especially in xinjiang.
So why blame China for her way of living in US?

ahh no, if you look closely I was pointing at some supposedly pious muslim member here. when it comes to India they're the loudest but not with china. .....strange.
Cause we can see what India did in Kashmir and what did in Xinjiang. poverty vs prosperity. riots vs peace and stability.

What, according to me? I m not western media, you bark up the wrong tree
nope, it's called free riding, you point me just how free uyghurs are (in the US) while taking credit for china. sure you would want to promote this kind of uyghurs , the one whom we don't know if she even does her daily prayers (like the CCP wants it).
the other could not be applied to those pious uyghur muslims (in China) who are forced to denounce the religion, forced marriage to non muslim han chinese etc.

So why blame China for her way of living in US?
err because we mainly talk about muslim in china not US.

Cause we can see what India did in Kashmir and what did in Xinjiang. poverty vs prosperity. riots vs peace and stability.
and don't forget oppression. which is one thing common between the two.

nope, it's called free riding, you point me just how free uyghurs are (in the US) while taking credit for china. sure you would want to promote this kind of uyghurs , the one whom we don't know if she even does her daily prayers (like the CCP wants it).
the other could not be applied to those pious uyghur muslims (in China) who are forced to denounce the religion, forced marriage to non muslim han chinese etc.

err because we mainly talk about muslim in china not US.
Uighurs changed their ways of living many times in the history, so do all the peoples , this girl chooses her way of living in US , beside, not all Uighurs are religious, and not all Muslims are Uighurs in China, the biggest Muslim group in China are Hui Muslims.

Uighurs changed their ways of living many times in the history, so do all the peoples , this girl chooses her way of living in US , beside, not all Uighurs are religious, and not all Muslims are Uighurs in China, the biggest Muslim group in China are Hui Muslims.
sure, i'm not challenging the theory of " people do change".....nonono, not at all
it's just peculiar when the change are state enforced one.

and don't forget oppression. which is one thing common between the two.
Oppression of different kinds and degree exist in almost all countries in the world, Indonesia oppresses Chinese is a known fact, I think Uighurs are oppressing Han Chinese cause they got many institutionalised government granted benefits over Han Chinese, no one child policy is one of many.

sure, i'm not challenging the theory of " people do change".....nonono, not at all
it's just peculiar when the change are state enforced one.
China changed over the decades by state enforced policies, everyone has been changed by those policies, most changes are for the better some are for the worse,

Oppression of different kinds and degree exist in almost all countries in the world, Indonesia oppresses Chinese is a known fact, I think Uighurs are oppressing Han Chinese cause they got many institionalised government granted benefits over Han Chinese, no one child policy is one of many.
yes, true. oppression exist everywhere, it's just human nature to despise difference, but there's a scale for all things, and the scale of what you did in xinjiang makes american occupation of iraq and afghanistan looks pale in comparison. let alone what Indonesian did with ethnic chinese.
and we Indonesian are moving towards the better path not the opposite.

yes, true. oppression exist everywhere, it's just human nature to despise difference, but there's a scale for all things, and the scale of what you did in xinjiang makes american occupation of iraq and afghanistan looks pale in comparison. let alone what Indonesian did with ethnic chinese.
and we Indonesian are moving towards the better path not the opposite.
lol, you brainwashed head can believe those jokes, Xinjiang and Afghanistn do sit side by side on the map, but Xinjiang's development can put most western countries to shame today, the level of development Afghanistan and Indonesia can only dream of.

Back
Top Bottom