What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
I wonder where are those pious muslims who keep blabbering myslims in kashmir issue,......why are they silent on this???

What did I tell you last time about bringing this issue in?
With all due respect what has Indonesia done or said regarding Kashmir? You speak about concentration camps, do you realise that Kashmir has over 7 million people in total lockdown, yes that's women, children and old folk, the whole population! The world's biggest concentration camp!

I suggest you raise awareness of this in your own country, as the last time I looked you guys were hurrying to sell palm oil to India whilst they engaged in this disgusting act (article 370), as relations with Malaysia had soured.

Now Indonesia is a brother country, but it's looking out for itself, as it should. I have shut down Pakistani posters in the past who have questioned other Muslim countries and what they are doing for Kashmir, and told them no one will help and nor should we ask for it.

What did I tell you last time about bringing this issue in?
With all due respect what has Indonesia done or said regarding Kashmir? You speak about concentration camps, do you realise that Kashmir has over 7 million people in total lockdown, yes that's women, children and old folk, the whole population! The world's biggest concentration camp!

I suggest you raise awareness of this in your own country, as the last time I looked you guys were hurrying to sell palm oil to India whilst they engaged in this disgusting act (article 370), as relations with Malaysia had soured.

Now Indonesia is a brother country, but it's looking out for itself, as it should. I have shut down Pakistani posters in the past who have questioned other Muslim countries and what they are doing for Kashmir, and told them no one will help and nor should we ask for it.
look don't get me wrong . here in Indonesia what radicals terrorist in India has done for the Kashmir muslims is big issue let me tell you that, off course just like uyghurs it's never a goverment official policy to criticize what is happening in someone else country.

but I do notice some kind of pattern here, if it's kashmir then we have all sort of accusations against India, some are true, some I believe are not. but that doesn't matter to most people here.

now move on to Uyghurs, and there's a pattern to just sideline the whole issue, some even come as far as whitewashing what the CCP did with uyghurs as merely a terrorism prevention issue, but they seems to forgot that India did the same to Kashmir on the very same issue (which is domestic terrorism).

what do you think???

look don't get me wrong . here in Indonesia what radicals terrorist in India has done for the Kashmir muslims is big issue let me tell you that, off course just like uyghurs it's never a goverment official policy to criticize what is happening in someone else country.

but I do notice some kind of pattern here, if it's kashmir then we have all sort of accusations against India, some are true, some I believe are not. but that doesn't matter to most people here.

now move on to Uyghurs, and there's a pattern to just sideline the whole issue, some even come as far as whitewashing what the CCP did with uyghurs as merely a terrorism prevention issue, but they seems to forgot that India did the same to Kashmir on the very same issue (which is domestic terrorism).

what do you think???
Xinjiang is part of China and Kashmir is an international disputed land, there's no comparison between them. Xinjiang is never a disputed land.

what do you think???

That's what China did to Xinjiang, what about Indian occupied Kashmir?

Xinjiang has registered double digit economic growth for years, tourism is booming. Children enjoy 15 years compulsory free education from kingdergarten to high school with free school meals, accommodation and healthcare. Locals enjoy government subsidies, free healthcare, free annual physical checkup, poor families were given free government houses to live with free furnitures and appliances.

Xinjiang's infrastures are becoming superb, highways, highspeed railways, subways, public facilities like hospitals, schools, airports, stadiums, libraries, theaters, parks, shopping malls are the top class in the world, second to none on this planet.

Almost all Xinjiang families now own private cars , these great achievements were beyond everyone's wildest dreams barely 5 years ago, without Xinjiang's right policies, these accomplishments can never come true.

Xinjiang is part of China and Kashmir is an international disputed land, there's no comparison between them. Xinjiang is never a disputed land.

it's not about the land, it's what you did with the muslim population iside those lands.
Xinjiang has registered double digit economic growth for years, tourism is booming. Children enjoy 15 years compulsory free education from kingdergarten to high school with free school meals, accommodation and healthcare. Locals enjoy government subsidies, free healthcare, free annual physical checkup, poor families were given free government houses to live with free furnitures and appliances.

Xinjiang's infrastures are becoming superb, highways, highspeed railways, subways, public facilities like hospitals, schools, airports, stadiums, libraries, theaters, parks, shopping malls are the top class in the world, second to none on this planet.

Almost all Xinjiang families now own private cars , these great achievements were beyond everyone's wildest dreams barely 5 years ago, without Xinjiang's right policies, these accomplishments can never come true.
that is what is wrong with you commies, you view the world as materialistic thing only, in most muslim views, what good are those house , cars and money if you don't have the luxury to practice you creed.

this is what you don't understand and will never understand. you can boast all day and night about how rich xinjiang is and how prosperous its inhabitants (assume that everybody buys your claim) but the news that Muslims are forced to renounce their religion is now spreading like wildfire and those claims you made will never be justified.

it's not about the land, it's what you did with the muslim population iside those lands.

that is what is wrong with you commies, you view the world as materialistic thing only, in most muslim views, what good are those house , cars and money if you don't have the luxury to practice you creed.

this is what you don't understand and will never understand. you can boast all day and night about how rich xinjiang is and how prosperous its inhabitants (assume that everybody buys your claim) but the news that Muslims are forced to renounce their religion is now spreading like wildfire and those claims you made will never be justified.
Humans have basic needs, if those basic needs can not be met in the first place, you have no freedom of anything to start with, even people from highly religious countries move to rich countries to seek a better life, what you believe doesn't represent the majority population of your country.

Turkestan is disputed territory.
Turkestan or Turkey or some other parts of the world can be disputed land but not Xinjiang, which country disputes China over Xinjiang? Mind to specify?

He's not wrong though.

What Indonesia is doing, the same Pakistan is doing. At least, Indonesia doesn't call India iron brothers. And Indonesia doesn't have any atom bomb or is called fort of Islam so kinda weird expecting them to stand up to giants like India when Pakistan can't even say "uff" to China.

I just don't know how people do it. Show sympathy for Kashmiris while in the same sentence side with China.

Sorry he is, and you know it. Don't let your hatred of China get in the way. It's hypocritical beyond belief to jump on one issue and yet ignore another.
Indonesia has excellent relations with India, and more. The point about calling them brothers is redundant because few nations in the world share ties that China and Pakistan do, another example is the USA and Israel.
The fort of Islam, atom bomb yada yada, these are all slogans from people.
As for people caring for Kashmiris, they share ethnic and cultural ties with Pakistanis, hence why there is more of a synergy.

Humans have basic needs, if those basic needs can not be met in the first place, you have no freedom of anything to start with, even people from highly religious countries move to rich countries to seek a better life, what you believe doesn't represent the majority population of your country.

Turkestan or Turkey or some other parts of the world can be disputed land but not Xinjiang, which country disputes China over Xinjiang? Mind to specify?
ahhh yes, spoken like a true commie, if i don't have those and those , I couldn't do shit. I don't blame you, materialism is central part of the religion of communism.

they (muslim in xinjiang) are ok without having the need to be sent to re-education camps, or their wives, mother and kids to be separated and indoctrinated with the false religion which is communism.

what do you think???

See this is where the problem lies, it's not just 'radical terrorist' it's India's state policy. Their government is a Hindu nationalist one which despises Muslims, I don't think you understand this. Their leader was a member of the RSS, a Hindu nationalist outfit which terrorises it's Muslim population.
What do you also mean "when it comes to India", this is just your bias, hence you're not taken seriously here i.e. you are willing go give the benefit of doubt to India but not China, as you hate China.
I can't speak about every opinion regarding the Uyghurs, people differ in their opinions, but yes it is true they won't let it get in the way of their relations with China. This is no different to what your own government does regarding Kashmir, and in actual fact I haven't seen much from many other Muslims regarding Kashmir, why, because of self interest.

Last edited:
they (muslim in xinjiang) are ok without having the need to be sent to re-education camps, or their wives, mother and kids to be separated and indoctrinated with the false religion which is communism.
1 million, 3 million, 4million, those western proganda didn't even make up their mind on a number, how laughable, they also claim Pakistan is a terrorist state and Iraq possessed WMD, only fools still believe them.

Look up East Turkestan. It was a free state that China seized.
It never was, and an Afghan like Xinjiang state is the last thing Pakistan would like to see, it will almost certainly fall into Indian sphere of influence and become an enemy of Pakistan.
Now China is circling India, Xinjiang and Tibet serve as the bridgeheads for this containment, if Xinjiang switches camp, it'll instantly become India circling Pakistan from all sides.

Last edited:
See this is where the problem lies, it's not just 'radical terrorist' it's India's state policy. There government is a Hindu nationalist one which despises Muslims, I don't think you understand this. Their leader was a member of the RSS, a Hindu nationalist outfit which terrorises it's Muslim population.
I do understand, well not much , but still we know who's Modi is and what he's doing. If you look closely I've never cheer for Modi or it's supporters in India. the video of Hindu lynching muslims and set their flag in mosque all over India is well known here from Instagram, whatsapp group etc.
Sure I might not be an expert in India and Pakistan politics, but heyy, trying to portray me as ignorant to what they modi radicals did is not true at all.
What do you also mean "when it comes to India", this is just your bias, hence you're not taken seriously here i.e. you are willing go give the benefit of doubt to India but not China, as you hate China.
look I'm actually pointing to some (supposedly pious muslim) members here which when it comes to china never actually raise a single word, and in my defense I never try to be some sort of champions for muslim cause. the same could not be applied to some member here whom preach pan islamism. while being blind to the plight of their fellow muslims.
I can't speak about every opinion regarding the Uyghurs, people differ in their opinions, but yes it is true they won't let it get in the way of their relations with China. This is no different to what your own government does regarding Kashmir, and in actual fact I haven't seen much from many other Muslims regarding Kashmir, why, because of self interest.
look to be honest there is very little of what Muslim majority countries all over the world can do to help each other. just being realistic here.
I don't mind those nationalistic members here who viewed national cause more important than religious cause, what I'm questioning is those supposedly pious one. that's it.

While conveniently forgotten about indonesian genocide in East Timor and the killing of UN officials in West Timor.

1 million, 3 million, 4million, those western proganda didn't even make up their mind on a number, how laughable, they also claim Pakistan is a terrorist state and Iraq possessed WMD, only fools still believe them.
There are actual people from xinjiang who testifies on what chinese authority did to them in those prisons. we don't need those western media actually

There are actual people from xinjiang who testifies on what chinese authority did to them in those prisons. we don't need those western media actually
There are actual people from xinjiang who testifies on what lies western propaganda is making. we don't need those western media actually

Are you willing to die as a terrorist in Xinjiang in support of your brotherhood?

Back
Top Bottom