What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
I think men should not ever talk about skin tone like @Raphael . It is a female stuff LOL. I can understand if @Song Hong bring up skin color here :lol:

Any way if I think being brown is something inferior I would not put my own photo on my profile picture here. ;)

The point isn't to shame them for dark skin, if that's what you think. It's to expose the irony and self-hating psychology behind dark-skinned people who cheer loudly for white supremacism and US imperialism. Dark-skinned people occupy the lowest rung of the white man's race hierarchy, so they have to be mentally ill to support this system.

EDIT:
@Trango Towers @Baybars Han

I don't know if we have a serious disagreement about terrorism and counter-terrorism, but I can see the immediate reason you lashed out was purely from objections to my language (about kebaps, US "dark-skinned" allies), which from another's perspective is provocative and undiplomatic, so for that I apologize.

Last edited:
Xinjiang Tajiks work as border guards they get monthly salary 5200¥,($ 800) per person.., the place borders Pakistan and there's no conflicts there, they got nothing to do and it's just free money that the government finds a reason to give them!! That's the easiest "job" in the world...

Revisiting the woman who lost her leg in Xinjiang terrorist bombing
Dilqemer Tursun was 21 years old when she lost her leg during a terrorist bombing in 2014 at a shopping mall in Xinjiang's Luntai County. In an interview with CGTN, she gave a firsthand account of the attack and shared her experience of overcoming the tragedy, even finding meaning from the suffering. #

She plans to get a driver's license and buy a car, a really brave girl who lost both of her legs to terrorist attacks, but I wonder if it's legal for a disabled person like her to drive?

Dilqemer Tursun was 21 years old when she lost her leg during a terrorist bombing in 2014 at a shopping mall in Xinjiang's Luntai County. In an interview with CGTN, she gave a firsthand account of the attack and shared her experience of overcoming the tragedy, even finding meaning from the suffering. #

She plans to get a driver's license and buy a car, a really brave girl who lost both of her legs to terrorist attacks, but I wonder if it's legal for a disabled person like her to drive?

May Allah swt bless our sister Dil Qamar. Brave one that she is.

6 years passed, why that terrorist is still alive being interviewed?? She should be executed for committing such a crime, being lenient to terrorists is being cruels to ourselves.

CGTN Exclusive: Memories of fighting terrorism in Xinjiang
"It's a life-and-death struggle," "There's blood and tears"… This documentary chronicles personal accounts of survivors and witnesses, and reveals the physical and psychological toll of terrorism over the past decades in Xinjiang. It shines a light on how people in the region have been facing up to life in the aftermath. This video contains footage released for the first time. Viewer discretion is advised. #Tianshan #Xinjiang

Many of indonesian jihad kid ends up killing Muslims in syria
When? The killers of muslims in syria are the non muslims ruling family of syria which is ally to china and iran.
images

I never seen you guys blowing up synagogues.

Hypocrites
???
Wow i don't how you come up with such idea.

But anyway Indonesian ,Malaysian and Turkish muslims are always going to be a menace to china.
Those arab muslims you mentioned are very little in number compared to Indonesian muslim let alone Turkish and malaysian.

???
Wow i don't how you come up with such idea.

But anyway Indonesian ,Malaysian and Turkish muslims are always going to be a menace to china.
Those arab muslimsymuslims mention are very little in number compared to Indonesian muslim let alone Turkish and malaysian.

Hui muslims will defend china. They destroyed turkestan. They hate uighur terrorists

China got Pakistan all weather ally
You forgot to mention NK. And that's all the friends in the world you've got.
Meanwhile in the long run a global anti china alliance is in the making, I must say china's recent brawl with India is something I should appreciate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom