What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
President Donald Trump expressed approval of a concentration camp for Uighur Muslims in China during a private meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping, according to former national security adviser John Bolton's upcoming memoir, "The Room Where It Happened."

In a private meeting during the 2019 G20 meeting in Japan, Trump and Xi were accompanied only by their interpreters, according to Bolton's book, parts of which were published in The Wall Street Journal on Wednesday.

Xi "explained to Trump why he was basically building concentration camps in Xinjiang," Bolton wrote, citing the interpreter's account. The interpreter added that "Trump said that Xi should go ahead with building the camps, which Trump thought was exactly the right thing to do," according to the book.

Bolton also wrote in the book that Matthew Pottinger, a retired US Marine and the current deputy national security adviser, "told me that Trump said something very similar during his November 2017 trip to China."

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-china-detention-camp-xinjiang-2020-6

Surprise surprise, whites don't actually care about dark-skinned sectarian pro-ISIS pro-terror militants, they just see them as a useful pawn to hobble China. Whites are happy to see them die pitifully like slaves and churned up in China's meat-grinder, because they believe it will waste China's bullets that would otherwise be used on more precious white lives. But sadly for whites, China is the biggest industrial power on the planet, and we have enough bullets to euthanize both white supremacists AND kebab terrorists.

Trump does not seem hate China's policies on Uighur. Most likely, his Uighur policies are guided by deep state.

Neither did Arabs, Iranians or Pakistani voice much objections.

The worst busybody and Uighur sympathizer other than Turks are Malay/Indonesians. They are loser and they need to hate Chinese out of their inferiority complex.
@striver44

Looks like you cheer on the wrong leader...

No worry fren.change my mind I'm now #teamxijinping.

I side with leaders with the the sweetest daughter. I don't like ivanka now btw :disagree:

Surprise surprise, whites don't actually care about dark-skinned sectarian pro-ISIS pro-terror militants, they just see them as a useful pawn to hobble China. Whites are happy to see them die pitifully like slaves and churned up in China's meat-grinder, because they believe it will waste China's bullets that would otherwise be used on more precious white lives. But sadly for whites, China is the biggest industrial power on the planet, and we have enough bullets to euthanize both white supremacists AND kebab terrorists.
Dont talk crap....that corona is effecting you. When nations oppress masses the result are evident in history. Deal with corona for now

Find it utterly fascinating that people will automatically now believe whatever Bolton says.

Bolton might in fact be telling the truth, however, he is an exactly known for being a truthful person.

He also has an ax to grind with Trump

Don't worry chink, time is going to come where we will put you on skewers next to the bats and dogs you eat, like we did in the past with Göktürks and the white europeons during Seljuks and Ottomans. Your only advantage is your numbers but you have no heart and bravery. Japanese slayed you and USA had to save you even though you were 10 times them.
Indonesian muslims are the largest in the world.
the combined arab muslims voice are not even a match for us (Turkish+Malaysian+Indonesian) muslims. Lol

Uyghur people must be very thankful to Indonesia,Malaysia and Turkey.

Find it utterly fascinating that people will automatically now believe whatever Bolton says.

Bolton might in fact be telling the truth, however, he is an exactly known for being a truthful person.

He also has an ax to grind with Trump
Only jews love trump and Clinton because both their daughters are speaking for facist jews

Dont talk crap....that corona is effecting you. When nations oppress masses the result are evident in history. Deal with corona for now

Nothing to do with "masses". This is about a small but influential minority of troublemakers and militant kebabs for whom your sympathy is totally misplaced. There is no appetite or tolerance by Chinese people to allow our territory to be turned into another terrorist hellscape like Syria or Libya after they were ravaged by US and its dark-skinned NATO ally. Hence we are taking preemptive measures.

I think men should not ever talk about skin tone like @Raphael . It is a female stuff LOL. I can understand if @Song Hong bring up skin color here :lol:

Any way if I think being brown is something inferior I would not put my own photo on my profile picture here. ;)

Moment of shame for Muslims who denied the existence of such concentration camps.

Even if this news is true, it means those concentration camps exist.

Wait patiently.
No, I'm sorry, we can't do that. We can't wait 1,000 years for your promised destruction of China.

You're the one that has to accept that China has won and that your dreams of an independent homeland are finished. You want a homeland? Make one on the moon.

Back
Top Bottom