What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
I dont bash china...but I know when china is doing wrong. This is wrong and now this must stop and if mods are accepting this then they must accept anti china posts too @WebMaster @waz
I m talking about my country, not other countries, can I ask Pakistani posters stop posting things good about Pakistan? That's a very weird request...

I don't understand why my posting about my country hurt you so much and you just lost it, it's really funny.

Crazy level of ccp propaganda. What is going on? Is this a circus or defence forum?

@WebMaster

Yet again, posts pointing out the propaganda are being censored.

One person doesnt represent a whole Uigyur society, let alone a kid. Here in Indonesia, even though we had clearly invaded East Timor and killed many of them in war still some portion of East Timor people support Indonesia over their own people. And you can even see they could possibly win the war over pro Independence group after referendum in1999 if there is no intervention from Australian armed force under UN mandate

One person doesnt represent a whole Uigyur society, let alone a kid. Here in Indonesia, even though we had clearly invaded East Timor and killed many of them in war still some portion of East Timor people support Indonesia over their own people. And you can even see they could possibly win the war over Timor Leste after referendum in1999 if there is no intervention from Australian armed force under UN mandate

I never said she represents all Uighurs.

One word. Propaganda
Whatevery you say, I m talking about my country, it's none of your business just like what happens in Pakistan is none of my business.

I never said she represents all Uighurs.

Whatevery you say, I m talking about my country, it's none of your business just like what happens in Pakistan is none of my business.

I am talking to the other guy. And talking about your thread, it is your right to show pro Chinese Uigyur people here.

Back
Top Bottom