What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
DBC,
If the same video has shown a Chinese girl crying for justice for being repeated torture, gang rape, abuse or denial of freedom of speech and the whole video was in Chinese and translated by op in English about the miserable torture she has gone through then nobody even once would have objected that the video is in Chinese and I know that just like people seek for chances to abuse Americans on basis of dop, in the same way be abusing Chinese without thinking for a moment that op is trying to fight against propaganda campaign. Now since in this video none of the incidents are reported above and little girl is chirping and singing like lovely bird and is making flowery talk, therefore video language has become a problem.
When we will realize our own bias and for a moment for God sake, hear the other party? :)

regards

not the point dear. How are we to contribute if we can’t understand what is being said? I can’t independently verify that the OP has translated the Video correctly-can you?

I am talking to the other guy. And talking about your thread, it is your right to show pro Chinese Uigyur people here.
It is also our righg to equally show what the Chinese are doing to the uighur muslims as well then is it not?

I never said she represents all Uighurs.

Whatevery you say, I m talking about my country, it's none of your business just like what happens in Pakistan is none of my business.
You are on PDF. Pakistan defence forum. Very much our business.

It is also our righg to equally show what the Chinese are doing to the uighur muslims as well then is it not?

Yup, it is why I have posted in here couple of times more balanced story about Uigyur coming from Indonesian fact finding initiative who have been invited by Chinese gov to see the life of Uigyur and the so called concentration camp.

It is clearly said something in the middle, that reveals that not all of Chinese gov claim is true and show Islamophobia and some kind of restriction on religious practice do exist there. It is because Chinese gov believe that Uigyur rebellion has something to do with Islamic conservatism, so there is why conservative Muslim become the target and often Uigyur put on the camp merely due to showing conservative attitude. They also cannot pray on the vocational camp and the Indonesian team has concern about the food provided on the camp as well (Halal or not)

Despite that, it is also clearly true that in other part of China, Chinese Muslim can practice their religion freely despite people under 18 cannot practice Islam (and other religion practice) which is also some sort of discrimination and restriction.

Yup, it is why I have posted in here couple of times more balanced story about Uigyur coming from Indonesian fact finding initiative who have been invited by Chinese gov to see the life of Uigyur and the so called concentration camp.

It is clearly said something in the middle, that reveals that not all of Chinese gov claim is true and show Islamophobia and some kind of restriction on religious practice do exist there. It is because Chinese gov believe that Uigyur rebellion has something to do with Islamic conservatism, so there is why conservative Muslim become the target and often Uigyur put on the camp merely due to showing conservative attitude. They also cannot pray on the vocational camp and the Indonesian team has concern about the food provided on the camp as well (Halal or not)

Despite that, it is also clearly true that in other part of China, Chinese Muslim can practice their religion freely despite people under 18 cannot practice Islam (and other religion practice) which is also some sort of discrimination and restriction.
Finally. I agree there are issues on both sides but this one sided propaganda has been allowed by the mods. I have opened 2 threads to show the uighur side. Now this china man will not like it

This was originally my idea regarding the multitude of videos, debates , news etc about the region.

I'm bringing this back.

From now on it all goes in here please otherwise it will be deleted with no warning given.
Thank you.

Finally. I agree there are issues on both sides but this one sided propaganda has been allowed by the mods. I have opened 2 threads to show the uighur side. Now this china man will not like it

No it hasn't stop, tarring us with unfair accusations.

I've told you now what is to happen to all these threads.

I like this statement of yours. Indeed, on PDF, no topic should be off-limits to any Pakistani.

There are other places for Indian, Chinese, Iranians, Arabs to avoid Pakistanis, if they so choose.

Here, Pakistanis will comment, so be ready.

This was originally my idea regarding the multitude of videos, debates , news etc about the region.

I'm bringing this back.

From now on it all goes in here please otherwise it will be deleted with no warning given.
Thank you.

No it hasn't stop, tarring us with unfair accusations.

I've told you now what is to happen to all these threads.
It's not tarring you. Its pointing out something thats happening and you mods allowing it to happen. This man is opening thread after thread with his agenda against the uighur people. His multiple threads are allowed. I open two and they get merged. Speaks volumes. I guess muslims have no say even on pdf forums and Chinese can do what they like.

Regarding starring you....all the mods were asleep. How long has this been happening? You are not the only mod. But I am grateful that you have acted. As you can see I am annoyed. But it's not specific to you.

It's not tarring you. Its pointing out something thats happening and you mods allowing it to happen. This man is opening thread after thread with his agenda against the uighur people. His multiple threads are allowed. I open two and they get merged. Speaks volumes. I guess muslims have no say even on pdf forums and Chinese can do what they like.

Regarding starring you....all the mods were asleep. How long has this been happening? You are not the only mod. But I am grateful that you have acted. As you can see I am annoyed. But it's not specific to you.

Its ok chill....treat it as a new leaf start here....all positive/neutral/negative news/videos/threads regarding Xinjiang now have to be posted in here.

Report anything you see being spammed outside it.

Thanks and I'll like to add this thread is very old if you look at the date. It solves a lot of issue and worked well in the past.

Thank brother. Have a good Ramadan. We have to think of all our brothers and sister in trouble wherever they are. Uighur or Palestine. Kashmir or iraq

What happens in China is our business, what I post may be some business for the Mods, but not you, you have no more rights here in PDF than me and you don't represent Pakistan the slightest.

@beijingwalker so it begins @waz @WebMaster

If he can post lies....of how appreciative the Uighur are to the Chinese. Then I have the right to post the truth
You can, I don't have objections, we can both show evidence in the hands, and I m pretty sure I have way more evidence of what happening on the ground in Xinjiang everyday, I can out post you hands down with no sweat.

Last edited:

There's restriction but no oppression or persecution, there's restriction in Muslim countries to none Muslims too.

The most important thing Muslim or none Muslim are equal in China, are Muslim countries giving equality to none Muslims?

Back
Top Bottom