What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
This is the "China & Far East - World Affairs" subforum. Your thread does not have the slightest relevance to anything on PDF or this sub-forum. STOP POLLUTING.
Is Afghanistan part of China & Far East ? I post stuff happened in this region, not your region, why you don't go back to your subforum and enjoy things happening around yourself?

Both regions are under obvious systematic oppression.
No,only yours, Xinjiang is almost like a first world region comparing to any part of India, let alone disputed violence torn Kashmir.

No, they also said 3 million even 100 million, only fools believe this joke.

https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/...-escaped-here-s-what-goes-on-inside-1.7994216
Haaretz is not western.

Stop try to fool the world, no one believes what CCP tells; maybe not even Chinese.
Yes, the world believes Indians, see what a pathetic place you made the land of India into.

My message to Pakistanis at end of the day be it the Chinese,Turks,Arabs,Persians or etc any foreigners please take any of their propaganda with pinch of salt please

You can dislike but,.you can't let others shut up, This is very rude behavior.
In another thread, it has been said that there should be a limit on the number of new threads per account per week, and no limit on what can be said as long as it does not violate the rules of the forum.

This is the "China & Far East - World Affairs" subforum. Your thread does not have the slightest relevance to anything on PDF or this sub-forum. STOP POLLUTING.
Both regions are under obvious systematic oppression.

You should tell your master that you're failure as propagandist, they should stop paying you.

The Mods should restrict propaganda of any sort. Indeed, all sides use propaganda, but the level of ccp propaganda on PDF is absurd. Dozens of irrelevant threads praising china and communists every single day. This has become a circus.
What is propaganda? anything good about China? what I posted are not true about China? are those photos and videos fake?

You can dislike but,.you can't let others shut up, This is very rude behavior.
Then tell your partner to post something relevant, I have nothing against China, I mildly like your growth model and start-up culture, why don't you post something that is not propaganda. I am sure China have tons of other things than Xinjiang/Uyghurs.

Then tell your partner to post something relevant, I have nothing against China, I mildly like your growth model and start-up culture, why don't you post something that is not propaganda. I am sure China have tons of other things than Xinjiang/Uyghurs.
I post everything about China, all provinces, you can name one.

That's why he thinks you've been brainwashed, and he needs to tell you the truth. And you think he's been brainwashed, and what you hear in China is true.

I post everything about China, all provinces, you can name one.
That's why he thinks you've been brainwashed, and he needs to tell you the truth. And you think he's been brainwashed, and what you hear in China is true.
Just stop threads like *Uyghur girl praised Xi Xingping as his daddy*, post about Space program, defence, start-up, economy, universities and no one will object.

Just stop threads like *Uyghur girl praised Xi Xingping as his daddy*, post about Space program, defence, start-up, economy, universities and no one will object.
"Uyghur girl praised Xi Xingping as his daddy", you're exaggerating. "

If someone said that Xinjiang concentration camps such fake news, would you be so opposed?

Some people will think that this is Xinjiang, with concentration camps everywhere and everyone controlled by the Communist Party. Then, some people will feel very comfortable, will feel that this is the truth, this is the Xinjiang I am familiar with. This has long been a joke in concentration camps on the Chinese Internet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom