What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
@AgNoStiC MuSliM @waz
This is both dumb and insane level of propaganda, please take a look.
Why,what's wrong with it? what is propaganda? anything postive about China is propaganda and negative about China the truth?

Why you guys don't pay more care about your own countries and always keep your attentions on China? China Obsession? I m talking about my country, why it bothers you guys so much?

Why,what's wrong with it? what is propaganda? anything postive about China is propaganda and negative about China the truth?
Why you always post about Xinjiang? Why not post about your native Beijing? I would appreciate if you post some good content about start-ups or research but even a 50 IQ fool can tell your present posts are dumb propaganda.

Why you always post about Xinjiang? Why not post about your native Beijing? I would appreciate if you post some good content about start-ups or research but even a 50 IQ fool can tell your present posts are dumb propaganda.
I post everything about China, go check. but again, I m talking about my own country, not your India, why it bothers you so much? you can post a million posts about India and I don't give a damn.

I post everything about China, go check. but again, I m talking about my own country, not your India, why it bothers you so much? you can post a million posts about India and I don't give a damn.

This a defence forum. Why should we care about the dreams of a fake han communist girl imposing as an East Turkestani girl?

Get yourself together. You guys are becoming an embarrassment to this forum and world community.

Why should we care about the dreams of a fake han communist girl imposing as an East Turkestani girl?
Ok. mabye she would be better born in Afghanistan and have a better life, I don't know, only she knows what kind of life she is having now.

Do the chinese have trouble coming off of as genuine? These chinese related threads on pdf here seem too pretentious..
To China haters, yes, to friendly countries , no.

Some people here can not bear to see anything positive coming from China, we always know that. Don't know where they got this China obsession though, China is not their country.

Ok. mabye she would be better born in Afghanistan and have a better life, I don't know, only she knows what kind of life she is having now.

To China haters, yes, to friendly countries , no.

I'm not a China hater but this just gives off weird vibes, no offense. If a Uyghur chinese is that proud of being chinese, they'd rather bring that here themselves. Not a outsider. You telling us how happy they are is just plain weird.

Is every post in this forum about defence? and I posted it in China's subforum, why it pissed you so much? Afghanistan is a great country, but I don't really care to be honest.

This is the "China & Far East - World Affairs" subforum. Your thread does not have the slightest relevance to anything on PDF or this sub-forum. STOP POLLUTING.

Kashmir is a internationally disputed land, it's not Indian land, Xinjiang is a Chinese province, which country disputes with China over Xinjiang?
Both regions are under obvious systematic oppression.

You should tell your master that you're failure as propagandist, they should stop paying you.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom