What's new

All The World's Militaries...

A bold claim from the country where the gay pride parades are held instead of the military parades.
This has to be the stupidest comment of the week . does holding military parades make any country forces stronger?

This has to be the stupidest comment of the week . does holding military parades make any country forces stronger?
I hope this is a joke? Or really can not understand?

I hope this is a joke? Or really can not understand?
How else do you justify the comment you made mate? what has the holding of gay parades to do with the strength of the US military . unless i am misreading you completely.

How else do you justify the comment you made mate? what has the holding of gay parades to do with the strength of the US military . unless i am misreading you completely.
I will explain .
In Russia regulary conducted military parades . A lot of people look at them - one live, one on TV. Every man feels pride , looking at Russian technics and Russian soldiers - the pride for the country , pride of heroic ancestors , who won the Teutons , Swedes, Napoleon and Hitler. The man also feels a responsibility for the Motherland. He thinks - the enemy comes , I'm going to fight. If I will not get to Army - will go to forests to partisans and will kill enemies untill dead.
And what does think a normal guy when his country held a perverts parades instead military ones?
Will this guy want to defend his country ? Or think - let the army does its job , and I do not going to defend these land?

I will explain .
In Russia regulary conducted military parades . A lot of people look at them - one live, one on TV. Every man feels pride , looking at Russian technics and Russian soldiers - the pride for the country , pride of heroic ancestors , who won the Teutons , Swedes, Napoleon and Hitler. The man also feels a responsibility for the Motherland. He thinks - the enemy comes , I'm going to fight. If I will not get to Army - will go to forests to partisans and will kill enemies untill dead.
And what does think a normal guy when his country held a perverts parades instead military ones?
Will this guy want to defend his country ? Or think - let the army does its job , and I do not going to defend these land?
I do not disagree with you assessment , but the US forces , mainly their air power is so large and potent and technology advanced that they will win any battle fought in the sky .
As for grunts on the ground the article talks about other countries not having the logistics to attack america. Do you see a way you will be able to send a million Russian troops to the US? Replicating something like D Day is not possible .

I do not disagree with you assessment , but the US forces , mainly their air power is so large and potent and technology advanced that they will win any battle fought in the sky .
As for grunts on the ground the article talks about other countries not having the logistics to attack america. Do you see a way you will be able to send a million Russian troops to the US? Replicating something like D Day is not possible .
I believe that America can withstand attack of Russia or China alone.
But you have to be a person who lives in the Land of Oz to think that America will last for any length of time against the army of a Joint humanity.

I believe that America can withstand attack of Russia or China alone.
But you have to be a person who lives in the Land of Oz to think that America will last for any length of time against the army of a Joint humanity.
given Americas geographic positioning .How are you going to get boots on the ground on american soil. till you do that america can not loose.

given Americas geographic positioning .How are you going to get boots on the ground on american soil. till you do that america can not loose.
In which world the battle will take place - in the real or ideal?
If real, the best American troops and fleets, which are located outside of America will be destroyed in a few days.
Remains, dislocated in USA will not be enough to protect America from four directions at once - South, North, West and East.

In which world the battle will take place - in the real or ideal?
If real, the best American troops and fleets, which are located outside of America will be destroyed in a few days.
Remains, dislocated in USA will not be enough to protect America from four directions at once - South, North, West and East.
Have you been reading too many tom clancy novels?

Them , the americans say china only would have been a superpower only if they managed to export their culture, the Chinese ain't cultural power , but neither are americans these days , I would say the superpower is Europe with the super comfortable lifestyle of her citizens .

Have you been reading too many tom clancy novels?
Not one. And I do not play that American games and do not watch Hollywood films, in wich Russian are evil.
Just United Europe can crush States. And if it is supported by Russia and China? South America? Canada?
I even feel somehow strange to write about it - obviously, the United States can not resist the planet Earth. Exapt in their movies.

Last edited:
Israel is another world power , 1/6 th of the world population live in india and judging by this forum they worship Israel , so they must be a real power.

I will explain .

There are meaningful debates, facts, reasonable opinions and then fanboys rants. Sorry, gays and parades have no barring on the outcome of wars.

well u can say what u want but here is one fact
the world's most power military could not defeat the world's poorest fighters i.e. taliban
and now running out like mice

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom