What's new

All The World's Militaries...

Just one thing, though: for a guy bestowed the title of "Think Tank" you are pretty dumb as it gets....
Just read the bold and underlined part (of what you have written) again:
There are no Maoists in Nagaland. There were insurgents there earlier; who BTW had no connection with Maoist idealogy. They hoped for a separate homeland; that insurgency was doused and today there is a Naga Regt. in the Indian Army!
Next thing; they never were and still are not half-naked! They were always well clothed, to the extent of aping whatever Western Fashions which were in vogue.They have been and still are very educated; speak good English among other things and love American Rockstars!

You do need to get educated a bit on some matters, Junior. :D
Else you'll come up with more amusing stuff like this.

Bengali saying, pagol-e ki na bole, Chagol-e ki na Khai....

Couldn't care less Noob

I am yet to read a research paper or even a decent article from a well published source describing the ferocity of the Naga Rebels, heck the world does not even know that they even exist. They have a long long way to go before they can even be considered equals against the likes of Taliban or LTTE. Its only you, and when i say you i literally mean you who is advocating like a cheer leader on their behalf. Tell you what, come back to me when you can find me a single incident of an IED(with high explosive yield) attack followed by an ambush with heavy weapons?

Its laughable that you are insisting on calling on a rag tag militia a professional guerilla force when they haven't even setup a proper IED attack which is a hallmark of a professional guerilla force :omghaha:. Keep living in fantasy land my friend, there is no law against that.

Hmm when we are refering to rag tag militia's one group should find mention, Mukti Bahini, which made the mighty Pakistani army kneel, (underlying assumption being the principles of physics which define one Indian army cannot possible come close to beating PA)

Next as far as taliban (which in some circles is a mujaheddin crossbreed), in theory were spanked hard in Kargil, which again contradicts PA reputation quite a bit...

The point here is, ambush is ambush, not bravery... Taliban, Maoists, somali's neither are ferrocias or brave, they are opportunistic fighters, who attack from the cover of bushes, rocks, mountains, or sometimes innocent civilians, gauging their adeptness is a big fallacy...

Is there somebody who have played AOE 2 wilth island Map.. The situation is same as that only... Evading the US defenses, may it be sea or air will be very difficult. Fighter jets can not have such a long endurance while they reach US coast or in a range to engage USN or USAF.. Even refulers can't support till there...

In case of WW2, Germany have employed similar tactics which our fellowmate @jhungary explained that US would increase defense zone by annexing neighboring countries, but had Russia at the backyard... Remember there isn't enough strong possible enemy force in the backyard of US which would sustain for more than few days if not hours...

People may recall that, though Germany was strong and bombarded England, they never succeeded/tried to land ashore of England...

Parades - one of the signs of fighting spirit of nation.
If the country does not have the fighting spirit and its army can fight for the money, but do not want to die for them - it can not win even a weak enemy. Not to mention the strong.
The French were not weaker than the Germans, but they did not have the fighting spirit and they did not fight.
The Serbs were weaker than 100 times, but they had a fighting spirit and they fought.
Here ia another example.
1181.jpg

This is a Soviet soldier wrote on the wall of the fortress of Brest.
"I'm dying, but do not give up. Goodbye Motherland. 20.07. 41"
He fought a month, and Brest - on the border with Germany.
France fought only slightly longer than the Red Army soldiers in Brest.

The reason the US doesn't host large scale military parades is because that is something many military dictatorships do. US government doesn't see it necessary to show the force, considering it is already known they are the strongest military force. Though I agree US should have large scale military parades on July 4th, land, sea, and air in Washington D.C.

USA is the superpower unmatched in history, and conventional warfare they can tackle each and every nation. Now they might exhaust their supplies but they will never be defeated. Damn their airforce will make mincemeat out of everyone.

True, not even the Roman Empire held such a vast leading cutting edge over all the nations of the world during their time. At least during the Roman Empire you had Carthage, the Huns, and later periods in the 7th-13th centuries the Rashidun, Ummayad, and Abassid empires.

Only nation that came close to US supremacy was the Soviet Union and arguably Germany in modern history. Though today of course there is little comparison.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom