What's new

All the king’s horses and all the king’s men…

Rumors are just rumors. If Pakistan deploys, we'll know.

Hermain are not in danger.

@Zarvan Pak has not commited ANY asset. We are just extending diplomatic support.
We would commit them mate I think we are already preparing to send fighter jets and may be Navy may also be used

@About.to.be.banned

Your take as an Indian on this whole issue has lots of contradiction and self made superiority claims.
You mentioned superiority of Indian Navy and Air Force in such a way, that for once i thought all of your IAF is now 5th Generation plus....
In case, India entered into a full fledged war with Pakistan, never forget below points

1. UAE Spy Chief is Ex-Pakistan ISI Chief
2. F16 BLK 60
3. Mirage 2000-9
4. RSAF Typoons

Good luck with your Mig-29s and ancient Harriers.

PS: Pakistan will not be going to a party in Yemen conflict. We have an arrangement with KSA to protect their territorial integrity and vice verse. Also you guys need to come out of 1971 syndrome. That bloody year is almost half a century old story now. Wake up

Read again what I have wrote. I have speculated the effect that uncooperative Iran would have on Pakistan's security in case of India-Pakistan war, not that India is going to join this Shia-Sunni catfight.

regarding your points

1. It is not uncommon. Working in Middle east is golden parachute of Pakistani military personal, whether general or a lowly grunt.

2. Pakistan has zero F-16 BLK 60. It has only 6 F-16D BLK 50/52+ and 12 F-16C. Rest of F-16's are ancient and are inferior to Mig-29K's. Even F-16D BLK 50/52+ could not boast superiority over Mig-29K's because of latter having AESA radar.

3&4. Pakistan has none and in Indo-Pak war, neither Mirage-2000 , nor Typhoons of GCC countries have capability or range to hit Indian Aircraft carrier in Arabian sea.

India would be inducting its second AC (homemade) in 2017 with a carrier wing of 30 Mig-29K/ N-LCA + 10 Kamov-31 AEW&C choppers.

Last edited:
We would join and give full military support stop trying to live in denial we are going to provide support a lot more
Thank God you're not the Chief or the PM or you would have screwed up Pakistan's national interests. Stop talking like an American cowboy. Get real.

Thank God you're not the Chief or the PM or you would have screwed up Pakistan's national interests. Stop talking like an American cowboy. Get real.
Hello our PM and COAS just said yesterday we would go to any extent to protect Saudi Arabia wake up kid we are already doing it

Read again what I have wrote. I have speculated the effect that uncooperative Iran would have on Pakistan's security in case of India-Pakistan war, not that India is going to join this Shia-Sunni catfight.

regarding your points

1. It is not uncommon. Working in Middle east is golden parachute of Pakistani military personal, whether general or a lowly grunt.

2. Pakistan has zero F-16 BLK 60. It has only 6 F-16D BLK 50/52+ and 12 F-16C. Rest of F-16's are ancient and are inferior to Mig-29K's. Even F-16D BLK 50/52+ could not boast superiority over Mig-29K's because of latter having AESA radar.

3&4. Pakistan has none and in Indo-Pak war, neither Mirage-2000 , nor Typhoon has capability or range to hit Indian Aircraft carrier in Arabian sea.
All F-16 are upgraded to Block 52 they are really dam good

Pakistani Military boots footprint would be totally visible if it came to that. This type of support cant be hidden for long. When the rubber meets the road, everything would be obvious to a cloudy mind.

To fight ragtags like Houthis should be a cake walk for Saudis with sophisticated weapons, which even country like Pakistan lacks.

Any recent Iranian statement over Gas pipeline?
I don't think that would be affected.

Lol the way you replied to his post means you are so sure arabs dont need us or we could not or capable to make any significant difference or contribution in this conflict-

People on this forum seem to have serious problem with reading comprehension.

Read my post again.

I had clearly stated that Arabs do not need your hardware which is 100% true. They need your Generals and war planners.

If they want grunts, they could but them from open market.

So why you are worried? Why this thread?-

What worry? Isn't this a defence forum?

I started this thread to have discussion over the fallout of Pakistan joining anti-Shia coalition would have over Iran-Pakistan-India relations.

Last edited:
First of all - Pakistan is supporting not involving directly itself in the war-
Second - Makkah and Madinah under shia would take us back to zamana jahlia- no way in hell we can allow that- So it is a logical rational and natural decision-

Lol you're already there, i'e the jahilia. And Makkah and Madina are already under Khwarij.

mighty Sunni coalition about to destroy the shia kuffar's uprising, and the extremist fundamentalists couldn't be happier :rolleyes:

it's a real shame if Pak feels they have to be involved in this mess.

Hello our PM and COAS just said yesterday we would go to any extent to protect Saudi Arabia wake up kid we are already doing it
Yes! Except taking part in bombing runs inside Yemen against the Houthis. Your help will probably only include logistics support and some boots on the ground to counter any Houthi incursions across Saudi borders. That's it. Nothing more. Period!

But why is Pakistan getting involved in shitty Middle East conflicts? Why is it hell-bent on fighting another country's war? Why is it putting its own men in the line of fire when it does not serve its own national interests? Why is Pakistan so beholden to Saudi Arabia? I really don't get it.

I am okay for Pak troops on border but for invasion i am against it

Yes! Except taking part in bombing runs inside Yemen against the Houthis. Your help will probably only include logistics support and some boots on the ground to counter any Houthi incursions across Saudi borders. That's it. Nothing more. Period!

But why is Pakistan getting involved in shitty Middle East conflicts? Why is it hell-bent on fighting another country's war? Why is it putting its own men in the line of fire when it does not serve its own national interests? Why is Pakistan so beholden to Saudi Arabia? I really don't get it.
They gave asylum to Nawaz and paid for our nuclear program now they want us to return that favour

We would be part of that too don't worry we will full part of it

* Iran has no beef with Pakistan, it knows that it has never supported Pakistan over India, therefore Pakistan is not duty bound to remain neutral in Yemen,
This point of yours is very interesting. Are we sending some message to Iran?

Hermain are not in danger.

@Zarvan Pak has not commited ANY asset. We are just extending diplomatic support.
And probably we are not in a position to do so too. Our forces and resources are already stretching pretty thin due to our fight with TTP and and keeping in the check the continuous provocations on the Eastern borders.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom