What's new

All religion’s followers have equal rights in Pakistan: PM Nawaz

For example beef ban, Vande matarank speak volumes of constitutional favours Muslims are getting in India. How brazenly you people can lie really amazes me..

Beef ban in certain states is for EVERYONE. There is no discrimination. Similarly satanic verses is banned for EVERYONE. Or Lajja or many such books and movies. No discrimination. Ban for EVERYONE on law and order and public harmony grounds.

I don't even know what is your point about Vande Mataram and discrimination. I know it was not made national anthem because some religiously touchy Muslims had some reservations which were retarded. Anyway.

I do not think you understand the definition of discrimination. Discrimination is what X can do Y can not do as per laws. Like how Muslims can marry four times but Hindus can't or how Muslims get Haj subsidy Hindus don't for their pilgrimages etc. This positive discrimination is for minority benefit. There is no negative discrimination in Indian laws. As a result all of the following positions have been held on merit by minorities in India.

Prime minister
President
Chief justice
Chief election commissioner
Head of intelligence bureau
Head of RAW
All ministries
Chief of army
Chief of air force
Chief of navy
Reserve bank head
Planning commission head
Solicitor General
Attorney General
Etc etc...

Just like you India's run to dubai a Muslim country. I bet you would love to have pakistan back. We took it from you and all you can do is cry. I got your land and you are never getting it back. It's no longer jai Hind. It's ja dafa ho hindustan

Love to have Pakistan back? lol....about as much as a guy in remission would like to have a tumor back claiming he wants that part of his body back...

Wow. A black Haitian man married a Pakistani woman. Where did they meet ? In Haiti ?

Don't get personal. None of your business.

Considering non-Muslims inherently vile and disgusting is false. Consider them as same human beings who are not convinced by arguments which you deem valid or maybe had a particular upbringing.
لاَ إِكْرَاهَ فِى الدِّينِ
When quoting an Ayah Kindly provide the ref number as well, in this case 2:256

Thank You

Beef ban in certain states is for EVERYONE. There is no discrimination..

This is called fascism.

Don't get personal. None of your business.

When quoting an Ayah Kindly provide the ref number as well, in this case 2:256

Thank You

This is called fascism.

Can Pakistanis kill houbara bustabrds in Pakistan? No. All countries ban slaughter of many species, including Pakistan. This is done for various reasons, conservation, law and order, pest control etc.

That means all countries are fascist.

How about ban on satanic verses in India? Is that fascist too?

Do you know, and please read this slowly- that Pakistan's constitution forbids minorities from taking top positions?

Did you comprehend that? That's as simple English as I could come up with. Read again the last para till you do.

Now repeat after nawaz sharif that they have equal rights in Pakistan.

See you changed the definition of equal rights. Equal rights in pakistan = constitution discriminating against you because of your faith negated by some PIA plane held up for some hotshot from minority faith.

Q E D
1) What the constitution allows or not, How is it any of your problem?

2) The Pakistani constitution forbids only one or two positions, and rightly so. Just imagine a non-muslim in charge, he might go gallivanting about imposing ridiculous Beef bans, or silly unrealistic policies which go against the majority of the population. The green on the flag is there for a reason.

3) Minorities have more rights, life much better lives than in India, so please continue with your rhetoric, blinded by hatred and bigotry at your own peril.

Can Pakistanis kill houbara bustabrds in Pakistan? No. All countries ban slaughter of many species, including Pakistan. This is done for various reasons, conservation, law and order etc.

That means all countries are fascist.

How about ban on satanic verses in India? Is that fascist too?

1) Houbara - Ofocurse they can, and they do! Please update yourself, and stop talking nonsense by comparing it to a Beef ban, which is nothing but fascism. How does eating beef effect "conservation, law and order, etc" please explain.

2) Satanic Verses - It is BS based on hatred. If one wrote a book insulting Hindu Dieties, would you allow that book to be sold, NO. So please stop with your eschewed logic and hatred. In your over zealousness, you are giving your country a very bad name.

@Oscar @Horus Kindly see this fine Gentleman's eschewed logic and hatred out of control.

2) The Pakistani constitution forbids only one or two positions, and rightly so. Just imagine a non-muslim in charge, he might go gallivanting about imposing ridiculous Beef bans, or silly unrealistic policies which go against the majority of the population. The green on the flag is there for a reason.

3) Minorities have more rights, life much better lives than in India, so please continue with your rhetoric, blinded by hatred and bigotry at your own peril.

1) Houbara - Ofocurse they can, and they do! Please update yourself, and stop talking nonsense by comparing it to a Beef ban, which is nothing but fascism. How does eating beef effect "conservation, law and order, etc" please explain.

2) Satanic Verses - It is BS based on hatred. If one wrote a book insulting Hindu Dieties, would you allow that book to be sold, NO. So please stop with your eschewed logic and hatred. In your over zealousness, you are giving your country a very bad name.

@Oscar @Horus Kindly see this fine Gentleman's eschewed logic and hatred out of control.

Sir houbara hunting is banned in Pakistan for Pakistanis. My facts are updated.

Cow slaughter becomes a law and order problem if allowed same as satanic verses - hurt religious feelings etc...hence banned. It is not ideal. But it is also not fascist.

I am against beef ban personally. It's stupid on practical grounds. But how is that discrimination is beyond me.

Can Pakistanis kill houbara bustabrds in Pakistan? No.

This is Pakistanis hunting Houbaras:
hqdefault2.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
08BUSTARD-master1050.jpg

Beef ban in certain states is for EVERYONE. There is no discrimination.
Saying everyone has the right to eat non-beef and non-beef only is like saying everyone has the right to pray in a Mandir and Mandir only. If you don't force Hindus to eat in a particular way why force Muslims?

Sir houbara hunting is banned in Pakistan for Pakistanis. My facts are updated.

Cow slaughter becomes a law and order problem if allowed same as satanic verses hence banned. It is not ideal. But it is also not fascist.

I am against beef ban personally. It's stupid on practical grounds. But how is that discrimination is beyond me.
Houbara hunting, see my previous post.

Cow Slaughter - Muslims are a minority, will they slaughter cows to extinction? Are they slaughtering cows for the fun of it? They are being lynched to death, if they are suspected of eating beef. Whereas minorities in Pakistan are free to eat Pork and drink Alcohol. Can you see the difference, or your saffron glasses blind you to admit it?

Saying everyone has the right to eat non-beef and non-beef only is like saying everyone has the right to pray in a Mandir and Mandir only. If you don't force Hindus to eat in a particular way why force Muslims?

We are forcing Hindus not to eat black buck too. And many other animals.

Houbara hunting, see my previous post.

Cow Slaughter - Muslims are a minority, will they slaughter cows to extinction? Are they slaughtering cows for the fun of it? They are being lynched to death, if they are suspected of eating beef. Whereas minorities in Pakistan are free to eat Pork and drink Alcohol. Can you see the difference, or your saffron glasses blind you to admit it?

It becomes a law and order issue.

I am against beef ban. But I think it exists to protect law and order because Hindu religious sentiments get hurt. Now religious sentiments getting hurt is just immature. But all religions are guilty of it.

Not sure why you are making it an anti Muslim step? Is it mandatory for Muslims to eat beef? No. What's the problem then? (Permitted and mandatory are different. Many other species of animals that are halal are also banned,not just in India even in Muslim countries too).

Last edited:
Pictures? Seriously?

http://www.dawn.com/news/1297470

It is clearly illegal.

In any case why are we talking about houbara? There are many other specie that are banned in Pakistan. In fact in every country on earth. NOT FASCIST.

Yes seriously, Illegal or not, it happens, and is not enforced.

Yes, Every other country on earth is not fascist, only countries IMPLEMENTING Beef bans and lynching people on the assumption of eating beef is.

We are forcing Hindus not to eat black buck too. And many other animals.
Why are you forcing Hindus NOT to eat meat? Because you are fascistic that's why.

Stop hindus from eating chicken, and then we will see how long the saffron chaddi brigade stays in power.

That's not based on religious rulings of Muslims is it. Cow is your mata not Muslims.

Same same logic for satanic verses ban. It is important for YOU yet it is banned for all as it's sale will lead to hurt sentiments and law and order issue in India. That ban is not based on religious ruling of Hindus but on Muslims.

Banning satanic verses is not anti Hindu. Beef ban is not anti Muslim. Both can be opposed based on principles of freedom.

Same same logic for satanic verses ban.
Satanic verses is hate speech because it was intended to insult Muslims. There is no intention of insulting Hindus by eating beef, for muslims there is allowance that's why Muslims consume it. Hindus may get offended by it but tough luck because Muslims get offended by Idol worshiping, doesn't mean we should ban it.
This reminds me of an instance during Islamic caliphate when a sect of Zoroastrians had allowance of engaging in incestual marriage ie. brother-sister marriage, Islamic jurists despite considering the practice abhorrent came to the conclusion that there is no compulsion in religion.

(لاَ إِكْرَاهَ فِى الدِّينِ ... (2:256

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom