What's new

All religion’s followers have equal rights in Pakistan: PM Nawaz

Not qualified to, but will entertain anyway.
Sir, I'm not looking for a proper legal document filled with jargon and esoteric terms but just the main idea in layman's diction which some of our friends keep stating from time to time but no one has yet expounded upon them.

Last edited:
Sir, I'm not looking for a proper legal document filled with jargon and esoteric terms but just the main idea in layman's diction which some of our friends keep stating time to time but no one has yet expounded upon them.
If a law isn't implemented properly / misused - change the law!

Don't bother vetting the case properly, that would be too much effort.

Sir!! Would you like to dilate upon the details of those amendments?
The main amendment should be punishment for those mullah types who falsely accuse others of blasphemy and a mechanism to find out about such cases truthfully. In my personal opinion though the law should be scrapped. Around 80% of the cases are personal rivalries as well as 70% of the cases involve muslims rather than minorities. The law has become a tool in the hands of oppressors.

The main amendment should be punishment for those mullah types who falsely accuse others of blasphemy and a mechanism to find out about such cases truthfully. In my personal opinion though the law should be scrapped. Around 80% of the cases are personal rivalries as well as 70% of the cases involve muslims rather than minorities. The law has become a tool in the hands of oppressors.
Sir listen to this lecture. He is retired judge and explains the law in great details

Pakistan has more rights and does more for minorities than Switzerland and many other Western nations as well.

We have special transmissions for Christmas, We ran a special train for Christmas this year all decorated in Christmas theme decorations, we have a PUBLIC holiday for Christmas and Diwali etc--even though minorities only account 3% of population altogether. We have reserved seats for minorities in our parliament.

Whereas in Switzerland, you are not even allowed to build minarets of Mosques. And entire country only has four Mosques. In Italy, you won't get any permit to build proper Mosques. In France, government in many areas demand Muslim kids to eat pork in school lunches or go hungary.

Please, Pakistanis need to have some spine and say things as they are. Pakistan does things for minorities that no Western nation does for its Muslim minority! Infact, they spy and mistreat Muslims in particular--especially in Europe.

And before somebody bring up my flags--everybody here is basically due to economic reasons. So don't pull that "why you there? Come to Pak"..Saudi Arabia treat indians like crap--why are million of indians there? yes, economic reasons. This isn't relevant to topic so please don't bring it.

Pakistani bleeding hearts should stop crying for non-Muslim minorities all the time. We need other important things to tackle. Lets not play yourself in Western hands and get framed the way Western media wants the situation to be framed.
Well said.

You are absolutely correct.

Sir listen to this lecture. He is retired judge and explains the law in great details
Thank you for this. It seems there is a "pressure" from somewhere to abrogate this law.

Well said.

You are absolutely correct.
In the UK, there is no state holiday for Eid. (I am not saying there should be but just making a point of how tolerant the UK is, and the UK is fairly tolerant...)

Back
Top Bottom