What's new

All religion’s followers have equal rights in Pakistan: PM Nawaz

Is this thread related to india? Have you ever been in Pakistan?
@Slav Defence @Zaki This is the same guy complaining about how unfair things are on this forum. :lol:

Do I have to go to Pakistan to know your constitution forbids non Muslims from top positions, a clear case of constitutional discrimination @Khafee do you understand constitutional discrimination? In India we lower castes get positive constitutional discrimination also called 50% reservation. Do you understand the difference? In Pakistan's case the constitution discriminates AGAINST in India's case it discriminates FOR minorities. Do you see the difference?

And on top of that your PM making factually false claims, do you know what is that? It's like when your constitution tells a Hindu you can NOT be PM but the PM says there is no discrimination. It's very confusing if you are a Hindu. No wonder you two feel smug about it.

Do I have to go to Pakistan to know your constitution forbids non Muslims from top positions, a clear case of constitutional discrimination @Khafee do you understand constitutional discrimination? In India we lower castes get positive constitutional discrimination. Do you understand the difference? In Pakistan's case the constitution discriminates AGAINST in India's case it discriminates FOR minorities. Do you see the difference?

And on top of that your PM making factually false claims, do you know what is that? It's like when your constitution tells a Hindu you can NOT be PM but the PM says there is no discrimination. It's very confusing if you are a Hindu. No wonder you two feel smug about it.

Yes very positive discrimination, mentioned in detail below:

More than 165 million people in India continue to be subject to discrimination, exploitation and violence simply because of their caste. In India’s “hidden apartheid,” untouchability relegates Dalits throughout the country to a lifetime of segregation and abuse. Caste-based divisions continue to dominate in housing, marriage, employment and general social interaction—divisions that are reinforced through economic boycotts and physical violence.

http://chrgj.org/clinics/internatio...ice-in-nepal/caste-discrimination-in-india-2/

Last edited:
Pakistanis make such ridiculous claims by changing definition of words.

No minorities do NOT have equal rights as per your own constitution. They CAN NOT hold the office you are holding Mr prime minister. Since such blatant lies about FACTS written in your constitution also need not undergo even basic scrutiny, then the outlook for the intellectual environment in Pakistan is truly shocking.
@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar Insulting the Constitution of Pakistan

@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar Insulting the Constitution of Pakistan

@Slav Defence pls delete my profile. I have seen the light. I want to retract what I said and I want to declare categorically that Pakistani constitution blocking non Muslims from top positions is NOT discrimination.

I hope all Pakistanis accept my retraction and forgive this Hindu.

@Slav Defence pls delete my profile. I have seen the light. I want to retract what I said and I want to declare categorically that Pakistani constitution blocking non Muslims from top positions is NOT discrimination.

I hope all Pakistanis accept my retraction and forgive this Hindu.
Profile cannot be deleted, ask for a permanent ban.

More than 165 million people in India continue to be subject to discrimination, exploitation and violence simply because of their caste. In India’s “hidden apartheid,” untouchability relegates Dalits throughout the country to a lifetime of segregation and abuse. Caste-based divisions continue to dominate in housing, marriage, employment and general social interaction—divisions that are reinforced through economic boycotts and physical violence.

http://chrgj.org/clinics/internatio...ice-in-nepal/caste-discrimination-in-india-2/
Are dalits not discriminated In Pakistan. What about lower caste Christians who are called Churas

Pakistan has more rights and does more for minorities than Switzerland and many other Western nations as well.

We have special transmissions for Christmas, We ran a special train for Christmas this year all decorated in Christmas theme decorations, we have a PUBLIC holiday for Christmas and Diwali etc--even though minorities only account 3% of population altogether. We have reserved seats for minorities in our parliament.

Whereas in Switzerland, you are not even allowed to build minarets of Mosques. And entire country only has four Mosques. In Italy, you won't get any permit to build proper Mosques. In France, government in many areas demand Muslim kids to eat pork in school lunches or go hungary.

Please, Pakistanis need to have some spine and say things as they are. Pakistan does things for minorities that no Western nation does for its Muslim minority! Infact, they spy and mistreat Muslims in particular--especially in Europe.

And before somebody bring up my flags--everybody here is basically due to economic reasons. So don't pull that "why you there? Come to Pak"..Saudi Arabia treat indians like crap--why are million of indians there? yes, economic reasons. This isn't relevant to topic so please don't bring it.

Pakistani bleeding hearts should stop crying for non-Muslim minorities all the time. We need other important things to tackle. Lets not play yourself in Western hands and get framed the way Western media wants the situation to be framed.
Bravo!! Well said. This "religion" of minority worship should be put to rest.

They are Lal masjid supporters which killed our 12 soldiers, our government has soft stance on extremists. Also everybody knows rana sanaullah and his support for extremism. Why government is not starting operation in Punjab, jhang is hub of extremism & religious bigotry. Government should do something to eliminate extremism.

They are Lal masjid supporters which killed our 12 soldiers, our government has soft stance on extremists. Also everybody knows rana sanaullah and his support for extremism. Why government is not starting operation in Punjab, jhang is hub of extremism & religious bigotry. Government should do something to eliminate extremism.
Excuse me, what terrorism are you taking about ? Stop living in Past. Pakistan is as peaceful as any other country.

Back
Top Bottom