What's new

All punjabis introduce themselves here.................

لاہور‎, Lāhōr

It is sometimes referred as the cultural capital or the heart of Pakistan,

496px-Street_scene_of_Lahore%2C_1890s_2.jpg

لاہور‎, Lāhōr

It is sometimes referred as the cultural capital or the heart of Pakistan,

496px-Street_scene_of_Lahore%2C_1890s_2.jpg

Lahore's claim to fame is that the Almighty determined that I - Armstrong the First, should be born here ! :smokin:

:cheers:

pindi and fsbd are different than lahore -- there is a diversity in the cities however there is a general acceptance of ALL pakistanis in punjab .. not a lot of bias

Last edited:
i can understand punjabi pretty well. When I try to speak it becomes half hindi & half punjabi. But sure i can manage a conversation though. Just yesterday when i went to this supermarket i was looking at these Brazilian Mangoes. A old Punjabi lady started a conversation with me asking some question like where are these mangoes from & it's not the season though! i was like.. yeh brazil toh aya. She said.. ki? I said.. yeh duja country ha.. India toh nahi aya. :lol:
hahaha!! :lol:
i guess after hindi/english.......punjabi is the language which most people can understand as compared to other languages..due to its resemblence with hindi......
in punjab if we mix hindi with punjabi.....then people will cal u baiya...:lol: (as there are alot of ppl fro UP nd bihar nd usualy they speak by mixing the two languages )
for eg:
english: who has dug this big hole?....neither i can cross nor jump over it!
punjabi: eh toea kine putea hai?...na langea janda hai na tapea janda hai!
hindi: ye gadha kise koda hai?...na hi nikla jata hai na hi ta tapa jata hai!
mix version: ye toya kisne puuta hai?...na hi langha jata hai na hi tapa jata hai!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom