What's new

All punjabis introduce themselves here.................

o teri........kaka tu v punjabi bol lena...........chl hun tu v punjabi ho gya :P

i can understand punjabi pretty well. When I try to speak it becomes half hindi & half punjabi. But sure i can manage a conversation though. Just yesterday when i went to this supermarket i was looking at these Brazilian Mangoes. A old Punjabi lady started a conversation with me asking some question like where are these mangoes from & it's not the season though! i was like.. yeh brazil toh aya. She said.. ki? I said.. yeh duja country ha.. India toh nahi aya. :lol:

482628_491601044237725_1489404389_n.jpg

this thread should be named KUT KHANA

main gya si nokri te gheera maran pai jee . sanu hor ve bary kam hain gaan ..asi koi loffer awary nai @KRAIT vargy :enjoy:
Sadke tere! Hun tu sanu loofer dasda.Veer 2 k sal pehla ta tu pdf te 24 ghanta online rehnda c.

Rab dea mehran ne.Pehla eh din

Hun eh din

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yeh brazil toh aya. She said.. ki? I said.. yeh duja country ha.. India toh nahi aya. :lol:
That's how I sound when I try to speak in Hindi :haha:

oye

sab ne

carry on jatta

dekhi aa ke nai?
http://************.sx/torrent/8168193/

Punjabi settled in Lahore, actually from Chawinda near Sialkot :)

wasn't there a battle of chawinda?

Sadke tere! Hun tu sanu loofer dasda.Veer 2 k sal pehla ta tu pdf te 24 ghanta online rehnda c.

Rab dea mehran ne.Pehla eh din

Hun eh din
i

2 saal phelu diyaan galaan pul jao hun ayee 2014 a gya ayee pa jee :-) assi hun full shareef izaat daar log aan :rolleyes:

oye

sab ne

carry on jatta

dekhi aa ke nai?
Carry On Jatta 2012 (Punjabi) HDrip 720p x264...Hon3y (download torrent) - TPB

wasn't there a battle of chawinda?
soch raha hu.

Jatt and Juliet 1&2 were also nice

soch raha hu.

Jatt and Juliet 1&2 were also nice

nai yaar
don't make the mistake of jatt and juliet 2
its very bad compared to 1

carry on jatta is simply the best punjabi comedy ever made

bas one flaw,it has like 4 songs in 1st half an hour but after that damn awesome

2 saal phelu diyaan galaan pul jao hun ayee 2014 a gya ayee pa jee :-) assi hun full shareef izaat daar log aan :rolleyes:

na bhaji tusi sharif ho taan asi koi chambal de daku aa?

asi kite ghodeyan te bai ke dunaaleyan chala rae aa

rahe rab da naam!

realy?
i heard it was jaislmer
thats kind of embarrasing coz i am a bhatti Rajput too
Bhati Rajputs started settling in area known as Lakhi Jungle in 6th AD and Bhatti Rao or Rao Bhatti established Bathinda in the 3rd century, its ancient name was Bikramgarh.Then they moved Southwards and yes Jaislmer was also settled by Bhatti Rajputs in 11th century.Bhatti Rao's was son of Bal Band, who became ruler of Punjab in 2XX AD . He also founded Bhatner (Hanumangarh).He built forts in Bhatner and Bathinda to fight the Huns invading India :woot:

Bhatti Rajputs were driven from Bathinda after they lost to Brar Rajputs.

Bhatti Rao had two sons Mangal Rao and Masur Rao.Masur Rao had two sons Abhai Rao and Saran Rao. The elder Abhai Rao brought the whole Lakhi Jungle under his control and his issue which multiplied became famous as the Aboharia Bhattis. Saran quarrelled with and separated from his brother and his issue descended to the rank of cultivators and are well known as the Saran/Sran Jats.

So Rishte me hum tumhare cousin lagte hain :rofl:

Baitekh refer to a sitting place in the house or haveli for visitors....private orientation, mainly for family affairs...

Dera refer to a sitting place for visitors at the work place, public orientation, for panchiyat and other common issues.....

Dhaba tou truck ada hota hai...
Ethe ta dere te babe baithde ne.Panchyat ta sath vich behnde a :lol:

Back
Top Bottom