What's new

All minorities — please leave Pakistan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan was founded by people who were fearful of a majority they did not trust.

It did not matter if the majority was good or evil, or that a workable solution might have been devised

It's always interesting to read the viewpoint of people who think Pakistan's creation was a mistake.

And then you look, Express Tribune -- of course!

ticket kai paisay tribune newspaper kai owner ka pio dai gaa?

sir check this cherokee and cheetah guys IP....i am sure they are one and the same

Bhai, tu agar bande se hatke topic pe dhyaan de to meharbaani hogi. Its an interesting article to be frank. We Indians have been so called accusing Pakistan from very beginning with the same issue, not coz we have some yindoo baniya mentality to back stab or something. Just coz, we always knew that this problem exist and will bear its bitter fruits somewhere in the future.

The point is, masla hai aur ispe gaur karna padega. Agar NaMo is hindu extrimist masle par gaur nahin karta to ab tak 100 godhra and naroda type issues ho gaye hote. We havent seen a riot in past 10 years in Gujrat and thats coz of the seriousness and importance of comunal harmony for growth of the state.

Similarly, Pakistan has to 1st accept the issu and then focus on them rather than counter blaming anyone or always being in denial mode for which they are so famous. Thats the simplest recipie for prosperity.

PS: Rite now I am in Ahmedabad for a biz visit. Kasam se, its in par with Bombay and in next decade its gonna be much much better than the Indian megacity. I am planning to invest in Ahmedabad. Awesome structured development.

Hats off NaMo !

It's always interesting to read the viewpoint of people who think Pakistan's creation was a mistake. And then you look, Express Tribune -- of course!
Point is what Quaid dreamed of about Pakistan, its not even close to it. Mistake was not trying to build a nation that he wanted at first place.

Yes minorities please leave, but where the majority are suppose to go. Are we not dying daily, are we not suffering, are we not being persecuted. This was never, is not, and will never be the war about religion. It was not. When the terrorist kill one or hundred they dont come and ask hay yo are you a Sunni.
They dont tell the Sunnis to stand up and step aside we are going to kill some minorities. Come on, we need to cut this victim crap, we all die, because they want us all to die. This is a war on us our identities, we are not Iraq that can be invaded so easily, we are not Libya where the population can be manipulated as per the wishes of the ones who want to control us. So what is the best option kill as many as you can, and then pay the retarded media to write such articles.
The problem is that we among us have people our own people who are willing to sell themselves, and destroy the entire country. In order to fix the problem we will have to understand the problem. And the problem is not one religion over another. The problem is the corrupt system, that dont want to fix this mess. That want us divided and fighting with each other, so they can rob us to extinction.

well said aslan...we muslims are also suffering as much as they are.We are equally facing this apocalypse of terror and fear...we are equally loosing life and property,we all are covered in fire and blood---so none of us shall leave---these terrorists will--we will Inshallah take revenge of every single drop of blood of our loved ones and track down their nexus one by one...we cannot be taken for granted!!!

Point is what Quaid dreamed of about Pakistan, its not even close to it. Mistake was not trying to build a nation that he wanted at first place.

The issue isn't even what Quaid wanted, but the fact that the author believes the creation of Pakistan was not needed. If he has such little loyalty to Pakistan, it is not surprising that he would advocate abandoning it.

Bhai, tu agar bande se hatke topic pe dhyaan de to meharbaani hogi. Its an interesting article to be frank. We Indians have been so called accusing Pakistan from very beginning with the same issue, not coz we have some yindoo baniya mentality to back stab or something. Just coz, we always knew that this problem exist and will bear its bitter fruits somewhere in the future.
@WAR-rior the point is being in Pakistan we have faced more problems BUT everyone is interested ONLY those related to retardness like race, colour, history or religion no one even looks at the eductaion, poverty, woman's rights , child abuse, spouse abuse and what not...

Apparently the later set of problems do not sell to WORLD level news...

Now, when Indians say they
knew that this problem exist

It just raises questions as to why THESE problems are highlighted when I MENTIONED A FEW REALLY SERIOUS ones too....It makes one think India is funding it as THEY seem to know WHEN THEY are not even IN Pakistan...

The question then comes WHY are these problems increasing and feeding the media while others are increasing too (poverty, hungry children, education crises, electrical crises, inflation...) BUT only skin colour and religion seems to be of interest to people?!

Yes minorities please leave, but where the majority are suppose to go. Are we not dying daily, are we not suffering, are we not being persecuted. This was never, is not, and will never be the war about religion. It was not. When the terrorist kill one or hundred they dont come and ask hay yo are you a Sunni.
They dont tell the Sunnis to stand up and step aside we are going to kill some minorities. Come on, we need to cut this victim crap, we all die, because they want us all to die. This is a war on us our identities, we are not Iraq that can be invaded so easily, we are not Libya where the population can be manipulated as per the wishes of the ones who want to control us. So what is the best option kill as many as you can, and then pay the retarded media to write such articles.
The problem is that we among us have people our own people who are willing to sell themselves, and destroy the entire country. In order to fix the problem we will have to understand the problem. And the problem is not one religion over another. The problem is the corrupt system, that dont want to fix this mess. That want us divided and fighting with each other, so they can rob us to extinction.

BAM! right on the point @Aslan

Last edited by a moderator:
@WAR-rior the point is being in Pakistan we have faced more problems BUT everyone is interested ONLY those related to retardness like race, colour, history or religion no one even looks at the eductaion, poverty, woman's rights , child abuse, spouse abuse and what not...

Apparently the later set of problems do not sell to WORLD level news...

Now, when Indians say they

It just raises questions as to why THESE problems are highlighted when I MENTIONED A FEW REALLY SERIOUS ones too....It makes one think India is funding it as THEY seem to know WHEN THEY are not even IN Pakistan...

The question then comes WHY are these problems increasing and feeding the media while others are increasing too (poverty, hungry children, education crises, electrical crises, inflation...) BUT only skin colour and religion seems to be of interest to people?!

BAM! right on the point @Aslan

Yes @Talon i agree with you...

Because of lack of proper leadership,corruption and most prominently illiteracy!!!and most prominently our infrastructure is not properly develouped due to lack of implementation of certain laws!!!
The whole cycle is disturbed--if we have good leaders like mustafa kamal then alot can be done!!!!

It's always interesting to read the viewpoint of people who think Pakistan's creation was a mistake.

And then you look, Express Tribune -- of course!

Developereo he isn't questioning the creation of pakistan he is questioning the direction its heading.

Yes @Talon i agree with you...

Because of lack of proper leadership,corruption and most prominently illiteracy!!!and most prominently our infrastructure is not properly develouped due to lack of implementation of certain laws!!!
The whole cycle is disturbed--if we have good leaders like mustafa kamal then alot can be done!!!!
@Emrald I dont point....for all I know all the politicians have their own agenda...they are not interested in running a country ...they are all interested in filling their pockets by acting to be nice before and during votes but after that...it is just business!!

I wont vote for PPP and tinda party for I have seen what they are worth....

I would try something new...and if that flops too...at least I know we tried something new rather than repeating the same cycle of monarchies!

@Emrald I dont point....for all I know all the politicians have their own agenda...they are not interested in running a country ...they are all interested in filling their pockets by acting to be nice before and during votes but after that...it is just business!!

I wont vote for PPP and tinda party for I have seen what they are worth....

I would try something new...and if that flops too...at least I know we tried something new rather than repeating the same cycle of monarchies!

Now thats my lad!!! these politicians are goons...look at their character alomost all of them are condamned for murder,rape etc
imagine if blacklisted bank of punjab can be reopened,raja cannot be arrested, working political parties keep their own arms and ammo like army does theh what do you expect???

On 11 August 1947 Md. Ali Jinnah said Pakistan will be a secular state, in 1948 he said Pakistan will be an Islamic state. He too wanted an Islamic state for Pakistan.

Now thats my lad!!! these politicians are goons...look at their character alomost all of them are condamned for murder,rape etc
imagine if blacklisted bank of punjab can be reopened,raja cannot be arrested, working political parties keep their own arms and ammo like army does theh what do you expect???

I just wished for once the people would unite and in sub ko line may khara kera kay jutti say dhoolai then send them to the PAK INDIAN border where they order rubbish operations based on what brings the most money!

I would throw them there without bullet proof jackets or even send them to Pak-Afghan border so they know how it feels for soldiers to loose their lives...How their families live in fear and pain...

On 11 August 1947 Md. Ali Jinnah said Pakistan will be a secular state, in 1948 he said Pakistan will be an Islamic state. He too wanted an Islamic state for Pakistan.
@Gigawatt there is Islamic state then there is ISLAMICIZED state where you force Islam down throats....

We have ended up somewhere in between :what:

Many who have $$ bought altered religion to fit their needs....they opened rubbish schools to teach garbage!

May who dont have $$ fell for this trick....

It has sadly passed 1 whole generation....

Not sure what Jinnah wanted...What was in his mind is dead with him cant ask him now...

What matters is what we want as a people not the government!

So when Things get tough your plan is to run with tail between your legs , Instead of standing firm & looking for a solution .

No Wonder we are in all this mess , We just want to run away from problem , we never try to solve them .

So you mean civil war cause other then picking up a gun minorities dont really have any other option.

LAHORE: In its preliminary report after a fact-finding mission to the Joseph Colony in Badami Bagh, the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) has held the police and the provincial administration squarely responsible for the attack on Christian homes earlier this week.

The mission’s purpose was to “present facts — regarding the incident of violence on Saturday, March 9 — and the events that led up to the incident.”

The report also seeks to look at the response of the administration before and during the incident and identify those responsible for the lapse. The initial investigations were conducted over two days and the HRCP plans to issue detailed findings within a few days.

Lets see whats the consequences would have been to these poor families had they stayed behind and defended their homes shell we.

Most if not all dead with their families included same police that could help no where to be seen or standing in spectators watching.

I personally think these people did the right think and simply walked away. but do you really think they feel safe? or as you put it stand up for them self's care to explain HOW.

I just wished for once the people would unite and in sub ko line may khara kera kay jutti say dhoolai then send them to the PAK INDIAN border where they order rubbish operations based on what brings the most money!

I would throw them there without bullet proof jackets or even send them to Pak-Afghan border so they know how it feels for soldiers to loose their lives...How their families live in fear and pain...
yeh ussi waqt possible hoskta hai jab civil disobedience ki tehreek chalaye jaye which means more bloodshed cuz they cannot be caught by our thirdclass law and order system!!
look @Talon how embarrising it is that today outsiders are laughting at us and questioning about exsistance of Pakistan....but there is always dawn after dusk!!!!Inshallah these black days will also pass...we only have lack of great leadership--once we found him......we will win Inshallah our new days shall begain......every strong and tough nation do experience crisis...once we survived in the sight of Allah,he will give us prosperity...

Wrong Quaid never ever wanted pakistan to be a Islamic state his vision was clear a secular state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom