What's new

All minorities — please leave Pakistan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I follow your logic - please correct me if I am wrong - then it can be said that when USA leaves in 2014 "suddenly there will be peace in Pakistan". Somehow, I don't think so.

If USA leaves then you guys have Afghanistan and India to go after.

Those who want to leave just leave without any whining and posting sh!t on ET.

Dafa ho jao aur wapis nahi aana. Enough said. And this goes for the b@stards like the writer of this article.

Merely "wanting" to leave is not enough. One has to complete all sorts of formalities that requires a lot of effort, resources and time, with small changes of success, generally speaking. It is better and easier to stay and sort it all out.

Give Baloochistan to all minorities :omghaha:

Dafa ho jao aur wapis nahi aana. Enough said. And this goes for the b@stards like the writer of this article.

dont worry someday u will also be counted among minorities. Save ur whining 4 that day.

Merely "wanting" to leave is not enough. One has to complete all sorts of formalities that requires a lot of effort, resources and time, with small changes of success, generally speaking. It is better and easier to stay and sort it all out.

Then stay and sort it out. Instead of whining and playing into hands of someone else. Enough said. A lot of dramaibazi has been done on an issue which is very much resolved. Enough with it.

dont worry someday u will also be counted among minorities. Save ur whining 4 that day.

Even then it isn't you issue. At least I am yet to support a killer of minorities and a mass murderer to become PM of Pakistan.

I hate pessimist approach, yes we can see its all fuccked up but leaving is no option, surrender is no option !!

So when Things get tough your plan is to run with tail between your legs , Instead of standing firm & looking for a solution .

No Wonder we are in all this mess , We just want to run away from problem , we never try to solve them .

No actually its more like :

So can I pin this on the raison detre of Pakistan or not ? No...am I sure ? Well I could always exaggerate, omit & see things the way I want to see them, to show this out to be all because of intrinsic malaise of the ideological origins of Pakistan ! And because most of the readers out there are as well read as the cobbler down the street - They are bound to nod their heads in the affirmative as they read through this !

Plus this narrative sells these days.....I might as well get my piece of the pie ! :tup:

a pessimist approach here.a last resort,perhaps you shouldnt be so pessimist about your country

The person who posted this is a loser big time.

Running away is not a solution, and actually is more difficult than solving the real issues within Pakistan. Nobody is letting open the flood gates to let in Pakistanis. A few can get through, but only by family, luck or qualifications, and even those numbers are falling. It is better to stay and solve the issues, hard as that might appear.

In media circles, it's called the silly season....any trash will make grasping news. !!

Why are you people taking a sarcastic comment of author as his true wish??

This article seems to be meant to energise pakistanis --- a style of writing when you provoke your own people(by highlighting their cons) to bring the best out of them. I dont see any bad intention of author neither do I feel he really mean minorities to leave.

It’s okay, give them the land of their own or compensate them to the highest level so that they can afford the settle down at places like US, Canada, UK or India…

If we had said the same to Indian Muslim Political Leaders before the partition, To All Muslims - If you feel unsafe, kindly leave our country and take care of your own future and survival…

Only Muslim country perhaps extremist can do this to their ppl based on the religios faith in this whole bldy world!

This article seems to be meant to energise pakistanis --- a style of writing when you provoke your own people(by highlighting their cons) to bring the best out of them. I dont see any bad intention of author neither do I feel he really mean minorities to leave.

These guys are as$holes. We know them better than you. Liberal fascists scumbags.

No its called Trolling.

If I follow your logic - please correct me if I am wrong - then it can be said that when USA leaves in 2014 "suddenly there will be peace in Pakistan". Somehow, I don't think so.

Raymond DAvis
Black Water
Foreign Spies and Special forces are running around in Pakistan to Destabilise her, getting info of her nuke causing Shia and Sunni devide causing terrorist activity within her population and the insurrection in Balouchistan

SO yes

Internal Affairs in PAksiatn is the same through out the world Just get it sorted.

ticket kai paisay tribune newspaper kai owner ka pio dai gaa?

sir check this cherokee and cheetah guys IP....i am sure they are one and the same

Did you take your Schizophrenia pills in the morning or you forgot it . This is one of the finest conspiracy theories i have seen on this forum .

C is in Cherokee
C is in Chetaah

Wallah habibi , they are the same guys , Kaboom .

Yes minorities please leave, but where the majority are suppose to go. Are we not dying daily, are we not suffering, are we not being persecuted. This was never, is not, and will never be the war about religion. It was not. When the terrorist kill one or hundred they dont come and ask hay yo are you a Sunni.
They dont tell the Sunnis to stand up and step aside we are going to kill some minorities. Come on, we need to cut this victim crap, we all die, because they want us all to die. This is a war on us our identities, we are not Iraq that can be invaded so easily, we are not Libya where the population can be manipulated as per the wishes of the ones who want to control us. So what is the best option kill as many as you can, and then pay the retarded media to write such articles.
The problem is that we among us have people our own people who are willing to sell themselves, and destroy the entire country. In order to fix the problem we will have to understand the problem. And the problem is not one religion over another. The problem is the corrupt system, that dont want to fix this mess. That want us divided and fighting with each other, so they can rob us to extinction.

Did you take your Schizophrenia pills in the morning or you forgot it . This is one of the finest conspiracy theories i have seen on this forum .

C is in Cherokee
C is in Chetaah

Wallah habibi , they are the same guys , Kaboom .

any body start with D---- any body is there?

Why should MINORITIES who make up almost the WHOLE OF PAKISTAN leave when problem is just increasing your tolerance level and educating yourself?!

2 points need to be fixed which EVERYONE overlooks and then ASKS a thousands of people to leave?!

The minorities are those who are causing problems NOT those who are presented in the articles!

Why should MINORITIES who make up almost the WHOLE OF PAKISTAN leave when problem is just increasing your tolerance level and educating yourself?!

2 points need to be fixed which EVERYONE overlooks and then ASKS a thousands of people to leave?!

The minorities are those who are causing problems NOT those who are presented in the articles!

Well said @Talon...when these people are left with no solution of their intolerance and extremeism,they begain to release their frustation in this way.No one has the right to exile minorites out of Pakistan,as Pakistan equally belongs to them as much as to Muslims,this is also contrary to the teachings of Islam,they should listened to the last seremon of Rasulal Allah(S.A.W) in which how he emphisized on the rights of non-muslims..!!:hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom