What's new

All aboard: ‘Rawalpindi-Islamabad Metro Bus almost complete’

I like zardari. He doesn't play like madari. He just uses old graves to get vote.
:o:

Yea he is a wolf in sheep clothing without the sheep clothing :unsure:

During his time surprisingly enough we managed not even a 0.1% development....

:o:

Yea he is a wolf in sheep clothing without the sheep clothing :unsure:

During his time surprisingly enough we managed not even a 0.1% development....
well its unfair to expect any persentage of delopment from pure evil

but city cannot thrive without metro..

Punjab is doing a lot for education as well. Remember laptop scheme? Everyone was against it. Meanwhile in the west many students are shifting to laptops. Basically anything Punjab gov't do = bad.

@cb4 any news on KPK metro train? I heared they drop it, China doesn't want to give investment money to Imran backed gov't. So any news on metro bus or they can't do that either?
First don't talk a shi* with me about what's they doing in education sector & kindly put that laptops in ur arse.... :coffee:
PS I'm from punjab & half of my family is in this sector and other half is in health....
In education you need schools, infrastructure, furniture, books should be updated and teacher selection need to be checked similarly in health you need thousands of hospitals doctors anf dispenceries etc....
PS why the heck you talking about kpk gov? i am politically neutral nd don't give a damm about em?
Yeah metro is necessary agreed. So iron to be purchased from itifaaq groups is also necessary?
Nd bro here we are talking about priorities. With this money if 3 new unis would have been opened i would surely go with it.. nd its u who has to decide wether you want an injection when there is pain where you took laptop or baby wanna have a ride in metro?

11044648_1061635160517638_8725047385983749982_o.jpg

10250173_1061645877183233_7269541321395201724_n.jpg

10309064_1061646493849838_2440796076372890099_n.jpg
11070094_1061646437183177_5969545379427663614_n.jpg

11008454_1061646090516545_3090366454588142449_n.jpg

11057244_1061646643849823_7783309003882940551_n.jpg

11074158_1061638473850640_3904846492084991644_n.jpg

10429477_1061638570517297_8670163657360400478_n.jpg

It is far from being completed
The underlying roads particularly Muree road has been turned into a shithole
Yesterday i had to take a detour to avoid Muree rd and that meant an extra hour and a half

They are Fixing Stations with MIRRORS........and we all know Imran khan is waiting for his favourable DHARNA month of the year.......we all know some anonymous will bust those mirrors.

First don't talk a shi* with me about what's they doing in education sector & kindly put that laptops in ur arse.... :coffee:
PS I'm from punjab & half of my family is in this sector and other half is in health....
In education you need schools, infrastructure, furniture, books should be updated and teacher selection need to be checked similarly in health you need thousands of hospitals doctors anf dispenceries etc....
PS why the heck you talking about kpk gov? i am politically neutral nd don't give a damm about em?
Yeah metro is necessary agreed. So iron to be purchased from itifaaq groups is also necessary?
Nd bro here we are talking about priorities. With this money if 3 new unis would have been opened i would surely go with it.. nd its u who has to decide wether you want an injection when there is pain where you took laptop or baby wanna have a ride in metro?
Gonna ignore idiocy.

illiterates we call decision makers!

Either they are extremely illiterate and dont know about modern city development and hence considerably illiterate for the job or they are incompetent coz they keep ending up pocketing more than placing in projects to enable them to work...One or the other.... !

You posts has no sense in it. Let me try to understand it. So you are bashing the government and calling them illiterate.......BUT, the measure is not based on their education BUT the amount of money they pocket .....???? :omghaha: :hitwall: :fie:

Pocketing money is not illiteracy, its corruption. Similar to what your previous generals have been doing, your other politicians like Zardari, and including 90% of IK's party members (coming from other corrupt parties) have been doing also.

Does Mushrraff has the experience to build a modern city, or Does IK has this experience? The later couldn't make a little protest and sit-in right, nothing in KPK is even close to looking like a "modern city" project.

But here, you are bad mouthing people who've built international level motor ways, under-passes, airports, computerized an entire state's educational system, built Western county based services center for people, are building dams and electric generation projects, which would produce 60% more electricity in 5 years, compared to the TOTAL amount of electricity produced since the BIRTH of your country.

And ALL this work, will help over dozens of millions of people in getting jobs due to so much work being done, getting people paid more and better, who then send their kids to schools and provide better living standards to dozens of millions of families, helping people go to work better and safely in these metro buses, than get robbed, killed at time or risk their lives daily, traveling on buses filled with unsafe CNG cylinders (as someone explained in one of the above posts).

Well, if you call these people illiterate, who are doing so much work, that directly helps the poor and average Pakistanis (and dozens of millions of them), that I am VERY HAPPY to have these "illiterates" (per your illogical standards), run the country and make decisions, as they are taking your poor country forward and making serious progress around the country !! :tup:

What's the expected size of riders per annum on this?

It is far from being completed
The underlying roads particularly Muree road has been turned into a shithole
Yesterday i had to take a detour to avoid Muree rd and that meant an extra hour and a half
That's the idea. Take the metro next time.

bunch of potatos ruling poor nation
with no idea of any useful project
quite useful for our poor...it might seem useless to people like you who have cars and money.

ohh check your self and check resources of your country & then have an eye on highly developed countries like Germany.

Beggars sitting on gold !

and for this project, they could have easily completed a tram track. I have seen this metro in Lahore. There is not even space to stand in these damn buses. They should run on normal roads as they do in all over EU. They come on time and depart on time. Not even a minute delay.
Here beggars are happy that they have made tracks to facilitate Itefaq foundry iron and cement of Mian Mansha. Buses have no arrival & departure times, even on specialized tracks. wow cheers u have now a metro track.
then you probably haven't seen the lahore metro if you talking this much shit lol

You posts has no sense in it. Let me try to understand it. So you are bashing the government and calling them illiterate.......BUT, the measure is not based on their education BUT the amount of money they pocket .....???? :omghaha: :hitwall: :fie:
I see sarcasm is not your strongest trait... :tsk:

Pocketing money is not illiteracy, its corruption. Similar to what your previous generals have been doing, your other politicians like Zardari, and including 90% of IK's party members (coming from other corrupt parties) have been doing also.
Everyone knows that except a show off :coffee:
BTW, My govt, my politicians, my generals...And you are taking a shit because...Yea thats right no reason!

Does Mushrraff has the experience to build a modern city, or Does IK has this experience? The later couldn't make a little protest and sit-in right, nothing in KPK is even close to looking like a "modern city" project.

But here, you are bad mouthing people who've built international level motor ways, under-passes, airports, computerized an entire state's educational system, built Western county based services center for people, are building dams and electric generation projects, which would produce 60% more electricity in 5 years, compared to the TOTAL amount of electricity produced since the BIRTH of your country.
Lets break this down to you:

Modern city which is bankrupt thanks to lack of electricity isnt gonna benefit anyone!
How are the loans and their interest gonna be paid back? By hanging out the metro? or committing suicide in front of the metro? :pop:

MOST European cities are old cities yet Europe is doing way better than Pakistan...Looks dont matter come out of your backward mentality!

computerized an entire state's educational system was inevitable esp when the guy doing laptop scheme was caught pocketing from it! PLUS absence of quality in education or even making basic education at least up to secondary school (which you are enjoying in the states) for free. It seems you look more at the peacock's feathers than the amount of meat on it!

As for Dams....I HAVE been hearing about them for some 30 yrs now...On going project not some mega shot that should be accredited to any bloody politician instead each should be shamed that they have not been able to deliver basics and are all about showing off....

Now lets get something clear....A buffoon is one who wants all the credit despite using OUR tax money, OUR country's revenue and at the same time bagging some for themselves! Such people dont deserve to be praised! You wanna worship them, be my guest .. :enjoy:

And ALL this work, will help over dozens of millions of people in getting jobs
Dude who are you kidding? When was a local contractor who hasnt kissed NS *** got a project, position or contract? It all falls to *** kissing nothing more!

getting people paid more and better
Have been hearing this lie forever...it hasnt come from CM (his very own brother) didnt come when they last came to rule us (and yes he doesnt seem to learn any lessons) wonder where is their lies about dragging Zardari on the street? Lately they have cooked some large amount of dishes as an *** kissing competition soo...please spare us the BS!

who then send their kids to schools and provide better living standards to dozens of millions of families, helping people go to work better and safely in these metro buses, than get robbed, killed at time or risk their lives daily, traveling on buses filled with unsafe CNG cylinders (as someone explained in one of the above posts).
Yea and then we also get unicorns, Pegasus and mermaids! Superb! Dream on! :tup:

Well, if you call these people illiterate, who are doing so much work, that directly helps the poor and average Pakistanis (and dozens of millions of them), that I am VERY HAPPY to have these "illiterates" (per your illogical standards), run the country and make decisions, as they are taking your poor country forward and making serious progress around the country !! :tup:

Well, you are in America...Try living in Pakistan with the salary of an average man and then speak this boldly!

Here is a wake up call
Has decreased? Nope!!
Have there been more job opportunities? Nope
Are we in further debt? YES
Do we have ANY way to repay it? Nope
Has there been electrical crisis? YES
Has it effected our industries? YES
Has there been water shortages? YES
Has there been petrol shortages/ gas shortages? YES

Tell me 1 good thing that will develop the nation - plz dont answer metro...Coz apparently you cant eat, drink, cook, nor live on it!

but city cannot thrive without metro..

Punjab is doing a lot for education as well. Remember laptop scheme? Everyone was against it. Meanwhile in the west many students are shifting to laptops. Basically anything Punjab gov't do = bad.

@cb4 any news on KPK metro train? I heared they drop it, China doesn't want to give investment money to Imran backed gov't. So any news on metro bus or they can't do that either?
So with that laptop scheme , did it help to increase school bound children, it actually put extra burden on exchequer...idiots like you keeps on electing electing idiots.

So with that laptop scheme , did it help to increase school bound children, it actually put extra burden on exchequer...idiots like you keeps on electing electing idiots.
the entire world is idiot according to you.

or is it you who is the idiot?

learn to read.

Back
Top Bottom