What's new

All aboard: ‘Rawalpindi-Islamabad Metro Bus almost complete’

upload_2015-3-16_10-3-29.jpeg

These buses look great not like the carnival colored buses in Karachi that are ugly and overloaded. The buses should have Sufiana color and not look like a dulhan !

Karachi-BUs-300x176.jpg

images

images

Attachments

• upload_2015-3-16_10-3-5.jpeg
    upload_2015-3-16_10-3-5.jpeg
    19.9 KB · Views: 10
These buses look great not like the carnival colored buses in Karachi that are ugly and overloaded. The buses should have Sufiana color and not look like a dulhan !
It is called art! When the West does weird things it is art and becomes fashionable...When we do it criticism :(

Mind you this art work HAS been appreciated over a few countries ...

They are Fixing Stations with MIRRORS........and we all know Imran khan is waiting for his favourable DHARNA month of the year.......we all know some anonymous will bust those mirrors.

Lanat on all politicians.... they are wasting time and money of public.
Dharna is all drama to show Imran Khan is opposition, while on ground Zardari and Imran Khan negotiate, senate chairman, a person who is on foreign payrolls.

Lanat on all politicians.... they are wasting time and money of public.
Dharna is all drama to show Imran Khan is opposition, while on ground Zardari and Imran Khan negotiate, senate chairman, a person who is on foreign payrolls.
What the best i can do is PRAY :-) For my little cute Country :pakistan:

That's the idea. Take the metro next time.
To keep the roads shitty???
My everyday route is through ISB highway and the metro doesn't cover that
Almost 70 billion rupees spent and still leaving out a major portion of the road network in the city
Even if i was to use the metro i would still need my car to get to the station from my house and that means they would have to provide a safe car parking to the commuters
I haven't seen them building it
They have one at LHR but no one uses it

Almost 70 billion rupees spent and still leaving out a major portion of the road network in the city
Even if i was to use the metro i would still need my car to get to the station from my house and that means they would have to provide a safe car parking to the commuters
you realize there are people who go on metro route?

This whole project wasn't made to cater to YOUR need. But rather, MAJORITY need. It will expand and serve other minor areas later.

you realize there are people who go on metro route?

This whole project wasn't made to cater to YOUR need. But rather, MAJORITY need. It will expand and serve other minor areas later.
Have you ever been to Islamabad???
During the rush hours the ISB highway has the highest traffic flow and not the 9th avenue though which the metro goes
Ofcourse ppl are going to use this but for this much money are we getting the full value ???
And to my other point people who are along the route and who use their private cars for their daily commute...will they give that up for the metro??
If they don't than that defeats the whole purpose !

It was a joke.

So with that laptop scheme , did it help to increase school bound children, it actually put extra burden on exchequer...idiots like you keeps on electing electing idiots.

Fools can ONLY be foolish!!! Short timers......can ONLY think short term as is the case in here. Do you know how India got to where it is? Through education, their ability to remain democratic and not have violence between themselves (outside of the traditional Muslim / Christian / Hindu issues, which are limited to a rather small parts of their country).
Indians love education and educated labor. How do you think they were able to promote IT? They build institutions which would train people on technology.

At this time, 35% of the global tech industry belongs to the Indian labor. THAT is a HUGE number for one country. This means that virtually every country, has Indians working in their technology and associated services sectors (Telecommunications, Healthcare, Infrastructure, etc, etc). The base serves that purpose. A good educational base, would provide a good educated workforce.

The laptop scheme, the tablets and all, are creating next generation of Pakistani kids who used mobile technology throughout their schooling. Guess what they can do when they grow up? Work in mobile communications related industry, whether marketing, media, education, telecommunication or technology. Everything will be happening on the mobile phones and tablets. That's the next 15-20 years of growth, and majority of the money making area where the businesses will spend the money. Mobile technology, medicines, applications are the future. So instead of appreciating the fact that someone in Pakistan is looking forward to building a nation or a next generation according to World standards, you are too busy complaining for no reason. Never seen so many thankless people in one place!!!

quite useful for our poor...it might seem useless to people like you who have cars and money.

then you probably haven't seen the lahore metro if you talking this much shit lol
You are obviously talking shit as you have never seen overloaded busses in Lahore or may be you don't want to see like many nooras

You are obviously talking shit as you have never seen overloaded busses in Lahore or may be you don't want to see like many nooras
seeing the overcrowded busses only shows how much people need this. its a good development and a huge relief for the poor. you elite would never understand the suffering of the poor. shame on you.

Back
Top Bottom