What's new

All aboard: ‘Rawalpindi-Islamabad Metro Bus almost complete’

That is why cities are never built as giants and tried to retain and provide on the suburbs to disperse the population and not cause these dense formations!

So making something that will enable dispersing and ease of commuting possible would have been a sensible thing to suggest! But I guess that is too complex to take in...
Than who is responsible for that sir g ?? Who is to blame for not considering our future requirements. ??

A democratic process also advertises tenders to showcase their talent and send proposals and not AWARDS projects to favourite besties :)

When that process doesnt exist, democracy is a myth lying openly!
Same was going on in dictatorship...you should never forget how Supreme Court of Pakistan stopped the auction of Pakistan Steel Mills in 2005 and how Shaukat Aziz went nuts on that decision of Supreme Court, planning to get full control of Pakistan steel mills in price of peanuts.......who was the yes man of our legendary Mushrraf. The only big difference is that i always do have a great chance to get rid of corrupt regimes like in 2013 through the power of vote with the immense potential of further improvements...unlike the military regimes which has always taken several innocent lives only to leave the chair...!! This country cannot afford another military dictator destroying the image of our forces in front of the eyes of the common.....Let the democracy function in this country so that it reflects all it's weaknesses, lope-holes which could be rectified with the passage of time. It's a long bumpy painful road, but it's worth rewarding. Reduce to the parliament's tenure to 4 years instead of 5 ...changing the governments after every 4 years will give them no option but to perform better and better...!!

Please do check and compare "democratic Pakistan" vs "military rule"...

I dont oppose democracy but I do oppose a lie spat in our faces under the democratic drama!
Please do check what actually happened after the golden era's of legendary military figures...It was the ignorant policies of Ayub Khan which invited characters like Yahya khan, bhutoo or Mujeeb ur Rehman to get indulged into dirty power games resulting for the the Dhaka Fall. The process of Dhaka fall started right when Ayub Khan seized power in Pakistan's capital in 1958.... What happened to Pakistan after the foul short sighted policies of Zia's regimes has made devastating impact on the long term future of my beloved mother land...Federation of Pakistan is still licking it's wounds created by the assassination of Nawab Bugti .!! These dictators have ideally served Western Interests... look what havoc their short sightedness has created in our past and present as well...can't you see.??[/QUOTE]

You talked about the splitting of Pakistan and then you talk about us and you....Whose splitting Pakistan now?
I was talking to a German "located" Pakistani who is comparing European based projects with Pakistan, calling names which they can do the best...!

Last edited:
Human development should be first priority of any government, nations spends decades to have strong well educated society and then the same peoples brings the same nation to its glory, Metros can be built any time but once if you left your people illiterate and uncivilized then its time bomb, ticking and ticking, and this will blast any time, you can take example of Arabs, they have best infrastructure in world, better economy and better opportunities, but if you look at their people you will clearly feel difference..
Depends upon how one sees human development. Provision of efficient mass transit saves,time,resources and above all helps arresting the mashroom growth in private transport and hence pollution. For example, asthima,allergy and pollution related diseases have picked up drastically in Karachi amid increasing air pollution attributable to emissions by the private vehicles.

Human development should be first priority of any government, nations spends decades to have strong well educated society and then the same peoples brings the same nation to its glory, Metros can be built any time but once if you left your people illiterate and uncivilized then its time bomb, ticking and ticking, and this will blast any time, you can take example of Arabs, they have best infrastructure in world, better economy and better opportunities, but if you look at their people you will clearly feel difference..

I agree with you bro 100%. Entire post :cheers:, but perhaps you should have ever tried to travel in 12 seater tin box named as Toyota Hi-ace in twin cities...You try board on this death trap with no outlet and 3 fully loaded CNG cylinders inside with 115 degree temperature with 90% humidity in the van while forced to remain stagnant for two hours as long as the traffic is jammed...reaching office in a condition as one has taken sweat bath......Transportation Mafia in twin cities destroyed VARAN bus service in twin cities which was providing excellent services specially for the working ladies...you can see thousands of working women standing still on bus stops waiting for some proper transport with some proper arrangements suited to them...perhaps than you will realize why i am supporting this project...!! People of twin cities became hostage in the hands of transportation mafia....this project will help us alot...!! I hope you are getting my point..!

If this money would've been diverted to Neelum Jhelum or Tarbela Dam we could get it completed sooner.

I agree if this Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK. is nothing then federal govt should pursue agressive agenda of nothingness. In some way by your definition Pakistan might end up becoming a developed country by doing 'nothing'.
MOUs and hawaiiiii batay. Where is train hospitals buses ?

oh yea and it can thrive without health, security and education?

Khuda ka khouff kero!

govt gets cut in it :p:

Either that or they dont have brains nor knowledge on managing large cities / populations! :unsure:
Are you saying Lahore has no hospital of schools?

Than who is responsible for that sir g ?? Who is to blame for not considering our future requirements. ??
illiterates we call decision makers!

Either they are extremely illiterate and dont know about modern city development and hence considerably illiterate for the job
or they are incompetent coz they keep ending up pocketing more than placing in projects to enable them to work...One or the other....

Same was going on in dictatorship..
Maybe but it is not me who is strutting around the democracy ....

You wanna be called democracy act like one...

how Supreme Court of Pakistan stopped the auction of Pakistan Steel Mills in 2005 and how Shaukat Aziz went nuts on that decision of Supreme Court.....who was the yes man of our legendary Mushrraf.
He is not a politician but he kept the economy higher than one whose profession is...Explain that...

Anomalies (govt not preforming up to standards) are supposed to be explained not the obvious (military man being equated to a politician)!

The only big difference is that i have a fair chance to get rid of corrupt regimes like in 2013 through the power of vote...unlike the military regimes which takes several innocent lives only to leave the chair...!!
So you think that our govt, juicing us day and night in every project, increasing our debt bank and of course not providing is in no way killing the WHOLE population in some form or another?

Either you dont think outside the box or you blindly hate military people OR you are benefiting from this govt and hence dont see its pitfalls or similarities to the very regime you wanna paint blood on? :unsure:

Please do check what actually happened after the golden era's of legendary military figures...It was the ignorant policies of Ayub Khan which invited characters like Yahya khan, bhutoo or Mujeeb ur Rehman to get indulged into dirty power games resulting for the the Dhaka Fall.
Ok lets blame the military (never called it golden era though) but is there a cleanup job by the so called democracy worth contrasting against?

What happened to Pakistan after the foul short sighted policies of Zia's regimes has made devastating impact on the long term future of my beloved mother land...Federation of Pakistan is still licking it's wounds created by the assassination of Nawab Bugti .!! These dictators have ideally served Western Interests... look what havoc their short sightedness has created in our past and present as well...can't you see.??
You know honestly speaking we need to wake up and stop blaming people who have been in their grave for 30 yrs!

In 30 yrs a few said nation has excelled from nothing to something (eg. Japan - having China as neighbour wasnt easy, Germany having all neighbours hating you wasnt easy, many other examples can be taken)

But where has DEMOCRATIC Pakistan taken us in 30 yrs? Please do reflect! It is easy to blame dead people but it should be easier to point out the problems with the alive ones too!

I was talking to a German "located" Pakistani who is comparing European based projects with Pakistan, calling names which they can do the best...!
I am also in the West but that only gives us an outside perspective to our own country esp since we are not indulging in the dirt throwing competition!

Are you saying Lahore has no hospital of schools?
There is a big difference between THRIVING (prosperous and growing; flourishing.) and surviving on....

A man can survive on charity all his life but he thrives when he earns his own bread!

Either they are extremely illiterate and dont know about modern city development and hence considerably illiterate for the job
or they are incompetent coz they keep ending up pocketing more than placing in projects to enable them to work...One or the other....

He is not a politician but he kept the economy higher than one whose profession is...Explain that...

Anomalies (govt not preforming up to standards) are supposed to be explained not the obvious (military man being equated to a politician)!

So you think that our govt, juicing us day and night in every project, increasing our debt bank and of course not providing is in no way killing the WHOLE population in some form or another?

Either you dont think outside the box or you blindly hate military people OR you are benefiting from this govt and hence dont see its pitfalls or similarities to the very regime you wanna paint blood on? :unsure:

Ok lets blame the military (never called it golden era though) but is there a cleanup job by the so called democracy worth contrasting against?

You know honestly speaking we need to wake up and stop blaming people who have been in their grave for 30 yrs!

In 30 yrs a few said nation has excelled from nothing to something (eg. Japan - having China as neighbour wasnt easy, Germany having all neighbours hating you wasnt easy, many other examples can be taken)

But where has DEMOCRATIC Pakistan taken us in 30 yrs? Please do reflect! It is easy to blame dead people but it should be easier to point out the problems with the alive ones too!

I am also in the West but that only gives us an outside perspective to our own country esp since we are not indulging in the dirt throwing competition!

There is a big difference between THRIVING (prosperous and growing; flourishing.) and surviving on....

A man can survive on charity all his life but he thrives when he earns his own bread!
These people dont understand anything that is showing that plmn is bad so stop trying

Just came back from murree road, whole place is a mess, the metro is no where to be completed and i am pretty sure the date will be extended even further.

How much did the Sharif family make in this deal?

When PMLN lost in Rawalpindi, it also meant people of that city rejected their proposal or this project. So the only reaon is not good will of the people but of making money using govt position, a typical PMLN venture.

Children Toys
images.jpg

PML (N) Toys for Adult toddlers

851879-IslamabadMetrobusINP-1426109604-549-640x480.jpg

:coffee: plz do tell me if you manage to convince any political worker of any party, not only noonas

These are the crippled projects they have to sell in exchange of votes. They will make sure that public buy these.
I like zardari. He doesn't play like madari. He just uses old graves to get vote.

Back
Top Bottom