What's new

All aboard: ‘Rawalpindi-Islamabad Metro Bus almost complete’

seeing the overcrowded busses only shows how much people need this. its a good development and a huge relief for the poor. you elite would never understand the suffering of the poor. shame on you.
shame on you Nooras who never ride in these buses & no idea of ppl sufferings. They could have built tracks for trams in that space and money to accommodate bigger population.

shame on you Nooras who never ride in these buses & no idea of ppl sufferings. They could have built tracks for trams in that space and money to accommodate bigger population.
And whose daddy gonna pay for trams?

Shame on you. Bloody rich man with car. Shame on you.

You're upper class zardari. He and you have no difference!

Now that we have already spent so much money on this, so there is no point in crying over the spilt milk. So let us stick with it and try to make it successful, after all its our tax money :enjoy: (Tindo aur tharki (IK) to aty jaty rahy gay)

Can anyone tell me when this project is going to be completed? :undecided:. Mujay daily because of this 7km ki travel 16km may karna parti hai (one side). Gari duhlao to uss ki bhi ma behn ho jati hai adhy ganty may:fie:. Khatam kab ho ga yeh :unsure:

gadha gari kun na shuru ker dain

Fools can ONLY be foolish!!! Short timers......can ONLY think short term as is the case in here. Do you know how India got to where it is? Through education, their ability to remain democratic and not have violence between themselves (outside of the traditional Muslim / Christian / Hindu issues, which are limited to a rather small parts of their country).
Indians love education and educated labor. How do you think they were able to promote IT? They build institutions which would train people on technology.

At this time, 35% of the global tech industry belongs to the Indian labor. THAT is a HUGE number for one country. This means that virtually every country, has Indians working in their technology and associated services sectors (Telecommunications, Healthcare, Infrastructure, etc, etc). The base serves that purpose. A good educational base, would provide a good educated workforce.

The laptop scheme, the tablets and all, are creating next generation of Pakistani kids who used mobile technology throughout their schooling. Guess what they can do when they grow up? Work in mobile communications related industry, whether marketing, media, education, telecommunication or technology. Everything will be happening on the mobile phones and tablets. That's the next 15-20 years of growth, and majority of the money making area where the businesses will spend the money. Mobile technology, medicines, applications are the future. So instead of appreciating the fact that someone in Pakistan is looking forward to building a nation or a next generation according to World standards, you are too busy complaining for no reason. Never seen so many thankless people in one place!!!
Half of the laptops available in the used computer market...do you want one.

Half of the laptops available in the used computer market...do you want one.

A quarter of so many billions of dollars provided in welfare to American citizens (or in other countries) also go towards waste, alcohol and drug purchasing, and all the wrong things people can do with them. Does that mean the these governments should stop giving welfare to the needy, and take care of their citizens?

I don't really care if 2500 out of 1 million can be found for sale. If half a million people are using it, its a good use. 20% waste is a part of EVERY big deal. It can NEVER be stopped as long as humans live on the planet and do things.

Here, some thousand laptops out of a million or so may be going to waste....how about in places like the KPK? Where there is no such thing as a laptop given for education, and the million in Punjab, who actually use these for educational and other learning purposes, are taking advantage of this? What would you take?? 0 (ZERO) progress? or 80% progress and people utilizing advanced educational methods, and 20% waste??

I'd take the later in a heart beat. Something tells me, you'll take the 0 progress and will be happy with it, keeping your nation in the dark, God forbid they ever get educated and learn a few things, they'll actually leave people like you behind and will learn what democracy does and how wrong the military rule is for any civilized society. !!!

That's what's going on in Pakistan. People like you, don't want your country to move an INCH forward from where it's been since the 2000's. If someone does the work, you just finger point, try to prove them wrong and finger point. But have NO progress to show for yourself. Same is the case with IK, Zardari, Altaf, etc. A bunch of thugs fooling a nation of 200 million people!

who is going to pay for the tracks you dipshit? do you even know what hell your talking about??? tracks would make the cost of the project 3 times more you idiot.... I'm not a noora but I'm not stupid piece of shit pti guy like you as well... i want best for my country no matter which party its from.

And whose daddy gonna pay for trams?

Shame on you. Bloody rich man with car. Shame on you.

You're upper class zardari. He and you have no difference!
daddy of all nooras
who is going to pay for the tracks you dipshit? do you even know what hell your talking about??? tracks would make the cost of the project 3 times more you idiot.... I'm not a noora but I'm not stupid piece of shit pti guy like you as well... i want best for my country no matter which party its from.

Idiot nooras got buses which can run on road ... oh my God :victory:
and idiots you need to put itefaq faundry iron to put grills around and on stories high stops. Just put it in damn tracks & this is practiced in countries which want to develop.
But countries where patwaris are ruling, public has to travel in overloaded buses like animals, even worse.

A quarter of so many billions of dollars provided in welfare to American citizens (or in other countries) also go towards waste, alcohol and drug purchasing, and all the wrong things people can do with them. Does that mean the these governments should stop giving welfare to the needy, and take care of their citizens?

I don't really care if 2500 out of 1 million can be found for sale. If half a million people are using it, its a good use. 20% waste is a part of EVERY big deal. It can NEVER be stopped as long as humans live on the planet and do things.

Here, some thousand laptops out of a million or so may be going to waste....how about in places like the KPK? Where there is no such thing as a laptop given for education, and the million in Punjab, who actually use these for educational and other learning purposes, are taking advantage of this? What would you take?? 0 (ZERO) progress? or 80% progress and people utilizing advanced educational methods, and 20% waste??

I'd take the later in a heart beat. Something tells me, you'll take the 0 progress and will be happy with it, keeping your nation in the dark, God forbid they ever get educated and learn a few things, they'll actually leave people like you behind and will learn what democracy does and how wrong the military rule is for any civilized society. !!!

That's what's going on in Pakistan. People like you, don't want your country to move an INCH forward from where it's been since the 2000's. If someone does the work, you just finger point, try to prove them wrong and finger point. But have NO progress to show for yourself. Same is the case with IK, Zardari, Altaf, etc. A bunch of thugs fooling a nation of 200 million people!
Thanks for the lecture but no thanks...you need to understand the ground realities here, I am not interested in your stupid long lectures, a country will always progress if the intentions are honest, unfortunately giving free laptops won't improve the quality of education, they should have spent this money towards the improvement of the education standard.

Back
Top Bottom