What's new

All Aboard ! Let's tour the JS Izumo , folks !

It's time for japan to build a stronger army. If possible, build nuclear weapon. Because Communist China now becomes an extremely dangerous risk for Asia's peace, especially Xi Jin Ping is extremely aggressive. I don't mean Chinese people aggressive, but the fact is Chinese communists are very aggressive. Asia needs a stronger Japan to balance with China.
because of recent Chinese illegal behaviors, most of Asian countries welcome the new military policy of Japan.

The 2nd Izumo Class Carrier (DDH-184) ---- construction is going as according to plan....sexy...sexy...

DDH-184%252C%2Bthe%2Bsecond%2BIzumo-class%2BHelicopter%2BDestroyer%2Bin%2Bthe%2Bdry%2Bconstruction%2Bdock%2Bin%2BYokohama..jpg

:smitten:

d9f65af0a70f83e0ca9ec174cdd8d8e9_zps6b51573e.jpg

22ddh-000.jpg

f0245050_51a5cc2c857ae.jpg

5052504.jpg

22ddh-002.jpg

SPECS

Displacement: 30,000 tons (full load)
Length: 815 ft
Width: 125 ft
Beam: 110 ft
Propulsion: 4 GE LM2500 COGAG, 2 shafts
Speed: 30+ knots
Crew: 970 (Includes Air Wing)
Air Wing Stated Capability:
- Up to 16 ASW/SAR helicopters
Air Wing Fixed Capability:
- 15 F-35B JSF
- 04 V-22 Osprey
- 04 ASW & SAR Helos
Armament:
- 2 x 21 Cell RAM
- 2 x 20mm Phalanx CIWS
Elevators: 2

Oh and don't forget this (first flight 1980!!!!)
Mitsubishi F-15J - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hehehehe....i like this better... ;)

f-35_single.jpg

The 2nd Izumo Class Carrier (DDH-184) ---- construction is going as according to plan....sexy...sexy...

DDH-184%252C%2Bthe%2Bsecond%2BIzumo-class%2BHelicopter%2BDestroyer%2Bin%2Bthe%2Bdry%2Bconstruction%2Bdock%2Bin%2BYokohama..jpg

:smitten:

d9f65af0a70f83e0ca9ec174cdd8d8e9_zps6b51573e.jpg

22ddh-000.jpg

f0245050_51a5cc2c857ae.jpg

5052504.jpg

22ddh-002.jpg

SPECS

Displacement: 30,000 tons (full load)
Length: 815 ft
Width: 125 ft
Beam: 110 ft
Propulsion: 4 GE LM2500 COGAG, 2 shafts
Speed: 30+ knots
Crew: 970 (Includes Air Wing)
Air Wing Stated Capability:
- Up to 16 ASW/SAR helicopters
Air Wing Fixed Capability:
- 15 F-35B JSF
- 04 V-22 Osprey
- 04 ASW & SAR Helos
Armament:
- 2 x 21 Cell RAM
- 2 x 20mm Phalanx CIWS
Elevators: 2

Hehehehe....i like this better... ;)

f-35_single.jpg

K, I take my actions back, I'll wait for this one and take it home..... Or turn it into my home.

Such a big home for you, me'lady? Hehehe, you plan on touring the world ? ;)

The bigger the better, no?.
Touring the world on my private aircraft carrier that would be something, I could also invade tiny nations along the way, care to lend me a squadron of F-35s?.

P.S (I'm not joking about the invasions, Gib F-35)

The bigger the better, no?.
Touring the world on my private aircraft carrier that would be something, I could also invade tiny nations along the way, care to lend me a squadron of F-35s?.

P.S (I'm not joking about the invasions, Gib F-35)

hahahaha, how cute ! Meeeep! Meeeep! ;)

Let's take over some islands in South China Sea ;)

Then what will US react if Japan request US to withdraw all troops from Japan territory?
Will US be willing to give up?I doubt that.

Japan is a key role in US east Asia policy.
If not controlling Japan, US will lose its influence in East Asia.

This is simply not true.

Article 9 and the U.S.-Japan Security Treaty | Asia for Educators | Columbia University

"The American vision of an unarmed Japan living in peace under the supervision of a world government was short-lived, however, because the international scene changed rapidly in the late 1940s. Chiang Kai-shek, America's wartime ally in China, was defeated by the communists and fled to Taiwan in 1949. Another one of America's wartime allies, the Soviet Union, quickly came to be seen as the greatest postwar threat to democracy. And in 1950 the Korean War pitted communist forces in the Far East against a United Nations force made up largely of Americans. Thus, by 1950 when John Foster Dulles was appointed to begin negotiating a peace treaty with Japan to conclude the American occupation, he and most other American policy makers had come to see Japan as very important to the defense of American interests and democracy in the Far East.

In negotiating the peace treaty that would end the occupation and return political control to the Japanese government, Dulles also sought to pressure the Japanese to rearm and to conduct a military alliance with the United States. Although most of the allied countries signed the treaty, which was presented at San Francisco in 1951, several Asian states did not, including the new People's Republic of China (whose representatives were not invited to the conference) and the Soviet Union.

Rearmament

Ironically, by the end of the occupation it was the Americans who were pressing for Japanese rearmament while the Japanese government resisted rearmament in the name of the American-inspired constitution. Dulles encouraged Japan to rearm itself in order to become an effective military ally of the United States, but the Japanese were very reluctant, as many remained shocked by the devastation of the war. The Japanese finally agreed, however, to the minimum compromise that the Americans would accept, which was the creation of a "National Police Reserve," a paramilitary force of 75,000 to defend the Japanese islands."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

If Japan repeals Article 9 tomorrow the US isn't going to be complaining
All this stuff you have in your head about the US "keeping Japan down" militarily is FALSE.

China is scared of Japan? Maybe 20 years ago yes. But now not.
China can build its own military weapons while Japan has to import most of key systems for their ship/planes
When Japan build a ship, we generally build three.

Right now it is hard to say people like Japan. But we do not hate Japan.
Hate does not make any sense. It make more sense to develop the military and economy power.

NOOOOOOO, i disagree, China is still very much scared of an independent militarized Japan. Since Japan still has a technological edge over China overall, plus Japan has the financial and even industrial might to compete with China far more than any other asian country can. Reason your leaders/media are always worried/focused about Japan. They are right to be worried.

You say china doesnt do anything to stop Japan from being more independent/act like a normal country?? Lool Come on bro, what can China do? Lol China basically has no leverage over Japan(only the U.S does) not even big Russia does(since there is nothing at all that China or even Russia can provide Japan that Japan doesnt already have or even better.lol). China cant even reign on small poor backward Burma as of now and you think China can do anything about limiting asias most advanced industrial power Japan own internal policy of rearmament? Lol good luck with that. :lol: japan will rearm as much as it wants, when it wants. Taking into consideration ONLY U.S sensitivities/concerns, not china or any other country.:agree:

To take an examle of how China is worried about Japan, just look at this thread. NO CHINESE MEMBER LIKED THE OPs post about the IZUMO nor did any of them even remotely admire/give some credit for such a well built warship. This shows they are worried(or should i say bitter/insecure). As i said before you can be rivals, but that doesnt means you can give credit when due or sdmire something your rival did good. As for me i always give credit when due, whether its from Russia(which i dont fancy that much.lol), China. Iran, Turkey, U.S, India, France etc. No crime in that. :cheers::azn:

lets meet at SCS.

hahahaha, how cute ! Meeeep! Meeeep! ;)

Let's take over some islands in South China Sea ;)

China is scared of Japan? Maybe 20 years ago yes. But now not.
China can build its own military weapons while Japan has to import most of key systems for their ship/planes
When Japan build a ship, we generally build three.

Right now it is hard to say people like Japan. But we do not hate Japan.
Hate does not make any sense. It make more sense to develop the military and economy power.

lets meet at SCS.

I don't think majority of Japanese 'hate' China either. The appropriate term would be 'mistrust' or 'weary'. If i were to drop the pleasantries and be frank, then , yes.

Then what will US react if Japan request US to withdraw all troops from Japan territory?
Will US be willing to give up?I doubt that.

Japan is a key role in US east Asia policy.
If not controlling Japan, US will lose its influence in East Asia.

We say "oh well" just like Subic Bay and find another place for a base....like Taiwan.

Right. Most Chinese actually hold a positive view on Japan.
the violent voice is louder but does not stand for majority.
When China develop with better economy and military, people are more calm and less aggressive

Also you Japanese people please drop the so called 'pleasantries' and be frank!
I had been working with Japanese people and it is really hard to judge what you really want
and may lead to misunderstanding or mistrust..
You are already polite enough!

I don't think majority of Japanese 'hate' China either. The appropriate term would be 'mistrust' or 'weary'. If i were to drop the pleasantries and be frank, then , yes.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom