What's new

Alienation Of Indian Muslims

I my opinion, if Pakistan thinks Indian Muslim are niot safe. Then I will suggest India and Pakistan should be united and then Muslims will have bigger voice....

:) You mean we should have a bigger Pakistan or to say United Pakistan.

:pakistan:

BTW its not only Pakistan but your own people too those though they are not Muslims but even they also think that Muslims are not treated as true Indian citizens.

On a wing and a prayer

Guys, you have a much bigger problem nearer home. Pl. douse that fire first. Don't worry about Indian Muslims. They are strong enough to take care of themselves, they along with the other Indian are making progress every day to have a better future than the past.

Are you sure you are doing that?

Vinod
Muslims are facing aliantion everywhere and the worst is in pakistan .
They are fighting in FATA to impliment their own sense of world .

Unfortunately that is not the point of this thread, there are dozens of threads dedicated to the problems that are being faced by Pakistan. Indians are not stopped from and do not restrict themselves from commenting on those. Why is it such a problem if we are talking about the situation with Indian Muslims? They maybe Indian, but they are still our kin. There is no need for the Indians of this forum to feel insecure or threatened by that, because this is a forum and the whole point is that you must learn to listen to others point of view too.

The article posted above is most inappropriate given its relevance to the topic at hand. I suggest you delete it or it will be seen as yet another childish attempt to derail the topic; that is the plight of the Indian Muslims. No one here has said that Indian Muslims should be taken care of by Pakistan or Bangladesh, and no one has or will imply that. Therefore trying to push Pakistan’s problems into this is a pathetic and predictable defense and denial mechanism that we could all do without. Indians please show a little more maturely than that. If you cannot have an honorable decision about the topic at hand, trying to draw imaginary parallels with Pakistan won’t help your case because no one here suggested that Pakistan does not have any problems, or that the Pakistani system is a solution to Indian problems since the two countries are VERY different.

Anyone who lacks the capacity to take criticism does not belong on this forum, anyone who is so impulsive and primitive as to stick to old stereotypes of “we are better than you” also does not belong here. This is a place for spirited and well meaning debate, certainly not another theater for violent Pak-Indian rivalry and contention.

On a wing and a prayer

Guys, you have a much bigger problem nearer home. Pl. douse that fire first. Don't worry about Indian Muslims. They are strong enough to take care of themselves, they along with the other Indian are making progress every day to have a better future than the past.

Are you sure you are doing that?

you make it sound like PDF Vinod.. there when you discuss about something like buying a new military hardware for India, the response would be, Go build toilets for the Toiletless Millions, in India.. A totally unwarranted response from you..

Coming back to the topic.. The article in its entirety does not represent the normal.. Its like saying, that Muslims are not safe in PAkistan and are getting killed on a daily basis(taking a single news that US forces killing tribes in FATA)

This is the most ludicrous suggestion one has heard. the soloution is :

a) Others to mind their own business.
b) If u feel so strongly for them, take them into Pak or BD.
c) If (b) is not ( obviously) possible, lay off & let Indians solve their own problems.

Remember, all living in India are Indians first & then Hindu, muslims,sikh , christians etc.

This is what i am Saying Indians don't want Muslims to be in India, They want them to go to Bangladesh or Pakistan we see this message everyday in Bollywood movies and then they say
all living in India are Indians first & then Hindu, muslims,sikh , christians etc

Bloody Indian Double Standards.

Many people in Indian Media clearly say that there are many Christian countries in the world many Muslim countries in the world and many Buddhist countries in the world but there is no HINDU Country in the world so make India a Hindu Republic from a secular state

Indian People and Indian Govt is always Thinking of how to get rid of this Problem.

I have seen many Indian Hindu Leaders calling Muslims as CANCER, and no body in the media or high level Govt Official condemns them.

Why every BAD person and VILLIAN in Every Bollywood movie is a Muslim nowadays ? In old Indian movies Villian used to like MUGAMBOO or Thakur but now Villian are like Musa bhai, Akram bhai, Suileman bhai, Ali bhai etc etc, WHY?

Why Muslim Villian are shown Praying in the Masjids and Killing after that or offering Namaz and then killing people Why they are wearing Muslim prayer caps in Action scenes and killing people, Why pics of Mekkah and Medina are shown in the Background of these Villian's home.

Unfortunately that is not the point of this thread, there are dozens of threads dedicated to the problems that are being faced by Pakistan. Indians are not stopped from and do not restrict themselves from commenting on those. Why is it such a problem if we are talking about the situation with Indian Muslims? They maybe Indian, but they are still our kin. There is no need for the Indians of this forum to feel insecure or threatened by that, because this is a forum and the whole point is that you must learn to listen to others point of view too.

The article posted above is most inappropriate given its relevance to the topic at hand. I suggest you delete it or it will be seen as yet another childish attempt to derail the topic; that is the plight of the Indian Muslims. No one here has said that Indian Muslims should be taken care of by Pakistan or Bangladesh, and no one has or will imply that. Therefore trying to push Pakistan’s problems into this is a pathetic and predictable defense and denial mechanism that we could all do without. Indians please show a little more maturely than that. If you cannot have an honorable decision about the topic at hand, trying to draw imaginary parallels with Pakistan won’t help your case because no one here suggested that Pakistan does not have any problems, or that the Pakistani system is a solution to Indian problems since the two countries are VERY different.

Anyone who lacks the capacity to take criticism does not belong on this forum, anyone who is so impulsive and primitive as to stick to old stereotypes of “we are better than you” also does not belong here. This is a place for spirited and well meaning debate, certainly not another theater for violent Pak-Indian rivalry and contention.

Dear Kasrkin

I appriciate clarity of your words and intention and take my word We would love to discuss and debate on any topic and learn from constructive criticism . however there are few forum friends who with their remarks spoil the whole environment and seeing their intention you lose the interest in constructive debate .

As per the topic , The alienation of Muslim is not limited to India . it is a worldwide conflict between muslims themselves . this struggle is between Radicalism and modernism . ther are various layers in it .
As per Indian Muslims , the problem is not education or economic problem as people try to suggest because the bombers and terrorist in India are hihgly educated youth enjoying good salary and great career .

This struggle within the muslim creates one group not ready to accpet the modern world as you can see in Pakistan also .

indian muslim is as loyal as any other citizen of india which some member in this forum dosn't realise.so keep deaming about partition.

I have many Indian Muslims Friends and they Love India, They want Pakistan To loose every Cricket Match that is being Played Against India. They celebrate each wicket of Pakistan and Each Six & four of India, They celebrate Indian Victory against Pakistan as their own And they have a right to do that.

I am talking about the Mistreatment of Indian Muslims By fellow Indians, If Muslims want to come to Pakistan or Bangladesh they will be welcomed but why they should be forced to leave their homes ? They have been Living there For centuries and If you want to Get rid of them why don't you Give them a ROOM in Your Really Very Big house ? A share which they really Deserve.

Dear Kasrkin

I appriciate clarity of your words and intention and take my word We would love to discuss and debate on any topic and learn from constructive criticism . however there are few forum friends who with their remarks spoil the whole environment and seeing their intention you lose the interest in constructive debate .

As per the topic , The alienation of Muslim is not limited to India . it is a worldwide conflict between muslims themselves . this struggle is between Radicalism and modernism . ther are various layers in it .
As per Indian Muslims , the problem is not education or economic problem as people try to suggest because the bombers and terrorist in India are hihgly educated youth enjoying good salary and great career .

This struggle within the muslim creates one group not ready to accpet the modern world as you can see in Pakistan also .

:) my dear logic your views might be right to some extent with regard to some other countries but in India it is not the problem of struggle between radicalism amd modernism as this phenomenon is also present among Hindus too.

The Indian Muslims are facing identity crisis and their faith is taken for consideration with regard to certain kind of treatment by the ruling majority.

India has 1.1 billion people, and 1.1 billion mouths to say........
if someone said 1 thing does not mean all Indians say that........

n about Indian double standards........as i said different people in india have different opinions.................................just have a open mind to understand that......dont be such a low thinker and speaker.....

Oh is see then Why your High thinking class society never condemns them or raise a protest against them.

We are not low thinkers sir we think like a UMMAH (one Muslim Nation).

There is no good treatment of Hindus (low caste), then how could we expect a good treatment of Muslims ?

Ya like u r not killing ur fellow muslims in NWFP, and did not attack ur holy place of worship Lal masjid to kill ur very very own fellow muslims........

just mind ur own....

and remember every Indian is not against Indian Muslim......
i have muslim known persons, and there is nothing different i treat like or feel against them.....

but whatever it is, u just mind ur internal matters.....

Whatever has happened in the past as u said like Lal masjid or Killing in NWFP or whatever is happening Now a days there is Extreme Hatred of People towards the Govt and that Forced Musharraf to Resign and Pakistani people say that whatever is happening is wrong and there are protests everyday and if the current Govt follows the same Strategy there fate will be the same.

The point is Where is Indian media when Muslims are tortured and when they are in Trouble, on the contrary Indian Media gives a Picture which is totally Opposite and they show the world Muslims are terrorists and give statements against the whole Minority group. Why all the Muslims in India must be blamed for few ?

And by the way we are taking care of our matter real good, i wish you do the same as well

Ya like u r not killing ur fellow muslims in NWFP, and did not attack ur holy place of worship Lal masjid to kill ur very very own fellow muslims........

just mind ur own....

and remember every Indian is not against Indian Muslim......
i have muslim known persons, and there is nothing different i treat like or feel against them.....

but whatever it is, u just mind ur internal matters.....

1. First of all your comparing NWFP to Indian Muslims' problems is as much wrong and different at 180 degreee.
The problem in NWFP totaly different from the plight of minority Muslims in India.

2. Indian Muslims have been discriminates for the last 60 years. Tell me where did Indian Muslims have gone for occupying your mandirs and making them terror camps??

3. Tell me how much progress have been recorded regarding social, economic uplift of Indian Muslims during last 60 Years??
Do you have any figures and reports. Come up with that so we can see how much efforts have been put by Indian government during last 60years for uplift of Muslims.

4. We all need to mind our own business but then it is not possible in a scenario where Indians love to poke into internal matters of Pakistan.

If you want us not to comment on Indian problems then kindly also do not comment on our problems too.

Its a two-way traffic.

you make it sound like PDF Vinod.. there when you discuss about something like buying a new military hardware for India, the response would be, Go build toilets for the Toiletless Millions, in India.. A totally unwarranted response from you..

^^ the intention of the article was not to criticize Pakistan or Bangladesh.

It was just to say that each country has it's problems.

The problems of Indian Muslims is still an Indian problem. You guys are free to comment on that. What I see happening most of the time is that the discussion veers towards other areas just to bash India.

Its good to keep things in a perspective. I hope the article I posted provides that perspective.

You seem to have shown the same lack of capacity for criticism for that article that you are accusing others of.

If the feedback from the members is that it was inappropriate, I will remove that post.

u need not expect any thing.......

are u protesting for killing of muslims in Iraq, afganistan, NWFP, etc....... u r a muslim, y r not all muslims fighting or protesting against it???

US is killing ur fellow muslim citizens on border, r u protesting, so called UMMAH??????:tsk:

tell me r u???

Who said we are not Protesting, Pakistan didn't send her troops in IRAQ even after so much pressure from USA, Pakistan protested whenever Civilians died in Afghanistan or Pakistan in American UAV raids, Pakistan even fired at American choppers who were planning a raid in Border areas But " Kameenay Baaz nahin aatay" so we are doing what we can do but still more is to be done.

Read the whole news please and see the both sides of the picture.

Back
Top Bottom