What's new

Alienation Of Indian Muslims

India represents an ancient civilization, a nation, an inclusive tolerant culture that doesn't just tolerate but celebrates diversity, more diversity than almost any other country in the world.

The world recognizes these facts, even if some Pakistanis don't want to.

Though it still remains a mystery why you need to hate your own origins so bad!

I dont see any point in you writing the meaning of Pakistan. Everyone knows that. Its you who need to know the meaning of the word 'India'. Oh and its news to me that india represents an 'ancient civilization', where did you read this from?

The most ancient civilization which flourished in this area was, indus valley civilization, which is a part of Pakistan - Not india. Therefore, its Pakistan who respresents the most ancient civilizations in this region, not India. Learn history.

Sorry for digressing from the topic

Mr. Ali.009

1. Map of Indus civilization from Tokai University, Japan.
http://pubweb.cc.u-tokai.ac.jp/indus/english/map.html

2.At this solemn hour in the history of India, when British and Indian statesmen are laying the foundations of a Federal Constitution for that land, we address this appeal to you, in the name of our common heritage, on behalf of our thirty million Muslim brethren who live in PAKSTAN [sic] - by which we mean the five Northern units of India.
"Now or Never; Are We to Live or Perish Forever?" by Rahmat Ali (Choudhary), Mohd Aslam Khan (Khattak) President, Khyber Union; Sheikh Mohd Sadiq (Sahibzada);Inayat Ullah Khan (of Charsaddah) Secretary, Khyber Union. January 28th 1933.

--

coming back on topic Mr Ali.009 do you have anything to contribute?

I dont see any point in you writing the meaning of Pakistan. Everyone knows that. Its you who need to know the meaning of the word 'India'. Oh and its news to me that india represents an 'ancient civilization', where did you read this from?

The most ancient civilization which flourished in this area was, indus valley civilization, which is a part of Pakistan - Not india. Therefore, its Pakistan who respresents the most ancient civilizations in this region, not India. Learn history.

You need to do an elementary course in history (not Pakistan studies) and it will no longer be "news".

Pakistan has nothing to do with the Pre-Islamic history of this land. For you that was Jahiliyah, no?

Hindu extremists burn 6 Muslim to death in Andhra Pradesh - GEO.tv

NEW DELHI: Hindu extremists in southern India killed six members of a Muslim family by setting fire to their home after earlier clashes between Hindus and Muslims left four others dead and 15 injured in the same village, according to an Indian TV channel.

Tensions have been high in Vatoli village since Friday when violence and looting erupted between the two sides, leading to four deaths, said Andhra Pradesh state Home Minister K. Jana Reddy.

Authorities imposed a curfew Friday, but were unable to stop the deadly arson attack, which apparently occurred before dawn Sunday, Reddy said.

Three children, including a 2-year-old, were among the six burned to death, he said.

Vatoli is in Adilabad district, 170 miles (275 kilometers) north of the state capital of Hyderabad.

Muslim leaders called for better protection for minorities, especially in rural areas.

Authorities imposed a curfew Friday, but were unable to stop the deadly arson attack, which apparently occurred before dawn Sunday, Reddy said.

Another story of how Good Indian Democracy is, I request all the Indians on this forum to give comments on the above mentioned article.

Burning Of Muslims , Ok leave Muslims aside, think as humans, did anybody said anything about it did any Indian media gave any coverage to this horrific incident. WHY

Were they Not Indian citizens ? Were they not Humans ? Were no children burned alive in this Incident ? Is this not GOD DAMNED Terrorism

Always talking about Islamic jihadi groups, So called Islamic militants, What about Hindu extremists, Fundamentalists and Terrorists.

Terrorism has no religion, Just listen a great Scholar Dr zakir naik From India. He clearly said Islam does not Teach this, Islam means peace and Islam does not Believe in killing of innocents who are not involved in the conflict.

Burning Of Muslims , Ok leave Muslims aside, think as humans, did anybody said anything about it did any Indian media gave any coverage to this horrific incident. WHY

Were they Not Indian citizens ? Were they not Humans ? Were no children burned alive in this Incident ? Is this not GOD DAMNED Terrorism

you are 100% right. they were Indian citizens, they were humans, children were killed in this incident and if this isn't terrorism , i dunno what is.

but you have to understand that apart from a VERY FEW extremist b@st@rds, no one in India supports incidents like these. the ones responsible will be dealt with by the law.

Hindu extremists burn 6 Muslim to death in Andhra Pradesh 10-12-2008_26761_l.jpg
Updated at: 1609 PST, Sunday, October 12, 2008

GEO World.COM

NEW DELHI: Hindu extremists in southern India killed six members of a Muslim family by setting fire to their home after earlier clashes between Hindus and Muslims left four others dead and 15 injured in the same village, according to an Indian TV channel.:tsk:

Tensions have been high in Vatoli village since Friday when violence and looting erupted between the two sides, leading to four deaths, said Andhra Pradesh state Home Minister K. Jana Reddy.

Three children, including a 2-year-old, were among the six burned to death, he said.

Vatoli is in Adilabad district, 170 miles (275 kilometers) north of the state capital of Hyderabad.

Muslim leaders called for better protection for minorities, especially in rural areas.

Indeed its a brutal insident, the districts of nizamabad and adilabad are controlled by the politically sound feudal and land lords (mainly reddy's). There are many factions among them and they always fight among each other using home made bombs, sickles and usually these people are brutal sob's. These incidents usually don't come out to media as they happen in remote area's. I think this incident is well planned and timed so that it can get the color of communal clashes while fulfilling someones personal vendetta.

you are 100% right. they were Indian citizens, they were humans, children were killed in this incident and if this isn't terrorism , i dunno what is.

but you have to understand that apart from a VERY FEW extremist b@st@rds, no one in India supports incidents like these. the ones responsible will be dealt with by the law.

This is the condemnation we want to hear. But Govt is silent Mostly people are silent, Media is silent, Make it the other way round if Even one Hindu would have been Burned alive, tell me what would have been the reaction on whole.

Damn bastards!!!!! no wonder there can't be peace with this kinda of sh_t!

This is the condemnation we want to hear. But Govt is silent Mostly people are silent, Media is silent, Make it the other way round if Even one Hindu would have been Burned alive, tell me what would have been the reaction on whole.

No one is silent, this incident will be dealt with with severity. AP has Congress rule which is majority partner in center.

I condemn such incidents government should strictly deal with culprits.

Dear Goodperson; sir
well , i just wanted to add a bit, its been long enough that india should come clean on this particullar issue, if india wants to be seen as a biggest democracy of the world, where different communities of the society can find the protection.
its very due on india, to take on growing HINDU EXTREMISTS, if not then , india doesnt deserved to be called the worlds biggesst democracy?

Back
Top Bottom