What's new

Algeria asks Turkey to lay off genocide talk with France

CcC* Bozkurt CcC*

Yeah, I'm cool.

I dont support any policital party or ideology but bozkurts atleast are people who mean what they say, never barking without biting like the others ( they know themselves)

Coming to your previous posts. Do you seriously think that removing the army from the political sphere is a wrong move? And how can you call the AKP government fools, when they just voice the people's thoughts about the French issue and Israeli issue? As i said, it is not even consistent with your other posts in this very forum.

To cirit: You have proven yourself as a childish, unmannered person. So you are completely ignored from this point.

Edit: there is absolutely no point in changing the perceptions of indocrtinated people. Hence, i'm done discussing with you guys.

This is developing into a battle of ideologies :D

I don't know when zulk decided that only his opinion matters, and apparently it's not an open forum where people can exchange opinions.

ZULK! ZULK! don't follow the rabbit down the hole!.... NOOOOO ALICE... I mean Zulk :)

So people are indoctrined and you won't talk to them anymore... There is a greek word for people who're trying to win arguments no matter what.. was it sophists or something like that, i guess you can't win no matter how much you try.

This is developing into a battle of ideologies :D

I don't know when zulk decided that only his opinion matters, and apparently it's not an open forum where people can exchange opinions.

ZULK! ZULK! don't follow the rabbit down the hole!.... NOOOOO ALICE... I mean Zulk :)

So people are indoctrined and you won't talk to them anymore... There is a greek word for people who're trying to win arguments no matter what.. was it sophists or something like that, i guess you can't win no matter how much you try.

As i said previously, out of pure experience i know discussing with indoctrinated people lead to pure curses and threats. That is why i won't discuss with you guys. It is not about winning or losing an argument, it is about how you try to distort facts and arguments. And by the way, saithan i see you jumped on the train of ignorance, have a nice trip ladies...

Are you a joke or what, Mr Ecevit (RIP) was man of action not man of chit-chat like your beloved.

Is this some sort of a joke? This video contains some images and video footages from the Cyprus war as far as I am concerned. And some footages of Ecevit from a single speech, which we can't even hear due to the music. Stick to the topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this some sort of a joke? This video contains some images and video footages from the Cyprus war as far as I am concerned. And some footages of Ecevit from a single speech, which we can't even hear due to the music. Stick to the topic.

He was the PM (Prime Minister, explanation for you Selim :), cause you are shocking me with your ignorance about history with your posts ) of the government that ordered Peace Operation of Cyprus on July 20, 1974. The landing ended in August 1974, when Turkish troops occupied 37% of the island's territory, which was followed by the establishment of Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus in 1983.

It is words out of experience and reality. How good was Turkey's international politics before the AKP government? How competent was Ecevit in the international arena?
We always had to be the one who agreed in all the western policy.

Now do you know how competent was Mr.Ecevit? LOL

So politics is not only calling your ambassador back to Ankara and sending him back in a week when you have rock balls,
- or complaining and whining about foreign states and politicians to your own Turkish People when they kill your citizens in international waters
-or giving genius ideas like sending civilian ships to war areas,
-or only whining when they drill Mediterrenean as if its all their property and arrest a general or a journalist immediately to change the public agenda,
-or making empty threats like to embargo when they name you genocider and suddenly recognise that Turkey is a part of Customs Union with EU and shut the f**k up,
-or send the smiley face dumb ar*e to ask why as if you don't know why when they threaten you to shoot your soil with decleration of their 3 ministers and army chief. Your solution,tell people "ohh it is not an official decleration" and arrest a public figure immediately again to change the public agenda, etc etc etc.

He was the PM (Prime Minister, explanation for you Selim :), cause you are shocking me with your ignorance about history with your posts ) of the government that ordered Peace Operation of Cyprus on July 20, 1974. The landing ended in August 1974, when Turkish troops occupied 37% of the island's territory, which was followed by the establishment of Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus in 1983.

So politics is not only calling your ambassador back to Ankara and sending him back in a week when you have rock balls,
- or complaining and whining about foreign states and politicians to your own Turkish People when they kill your citizens in international waters
-or only whining when they drill Mediterrenean as if its all their property and arrest a general or a journalist immediately to change the public agenda,
-or making empty threats like to embargo when they name you genocider and suddenly recognise that Turkey is a part of Customs Union with EU and shut the f**k up,
-or send the smiley face dumb ar*e to ask why as if you don't know why when they threaten you to shoot your soil with decleration of their 3 ministers and army chief. Your solution,tell people "ohh it is not an official decleration" and arrest a public figure immediately again to change the public agenda, etc etc etc.

Bellydancer politics they're so proud of it!

Man, why are you turks always fighting with each other?

It's our nature. However, when we see an external threat, we unite like we've never fought before.. After we get rid of that threat, we start fighting with each other again. In Turkey, everybody has his own opinions for saving the country and nobody likes listening to the other one..

We are decendants of nomadic, warrior tribes, this so called fights is just between brothers so its normal. As my brother Gaara said very nice, whenever needed, all of us will unite to become one strong body to defend homeland and people!

Today, Algeria's main opposition party Ennahda protested against the ruling goverment to support Turkey. They demanded the goverment to resign! While asking France to reconize Algerian genocide which they said was one of the worst persecutions and crimes against humanity ever comitted!!

:tup:

Algeria's main opposition party Ennahda today protested to the ruling goverment in support of Turkey. They demanded the goverment to resign! While asking France to reconize Algerian genocide which they said was one of the worst genocide ever!

This is excellent news for the people of Algeria, a solid slap to Sarkozy's face.

Algerian opposition condemns PM for criticizing Turkey

Leader of an Algerian opposition party condemned on Sunday the Algerian prime minister for his remarks regarding Turkey.

Leader of an Algerian opposition party condemned on Sunday the Algerian prime minister for his remarks regarding Turkey.

The condemnation comes after Algeria's prime minister wanted Turkish authorities to stop referring to Algerian history under French colonization as part of Turkey's quarrel with France over genocide allegations.

Turkey halted political contacts with France last month after French lawmakers passed a bill that would make it a crime to think differently on the 1915 deaths of Armenians.

Turkey's prime minister then accused the French of "genocide" during France's 132-year colonial rule in Algeria.

En Nahda Party's leader Fatih Rebii said they were supporting Turkish Premier Recep Tayyip Erdogan's remarks regarding France's massacre in Algeria.

"Turkey has supported Algerian people with this stance against France," Rebii told AA correspondent on the phone.

Rebii said Turkey's stance on France should not be interpreted as an involvement in Algeria's internal affairs.

Algerian government should have assumed the same attitude Turkey had assumed, Rebii said.
Rebii said Turkey had always stood by Algerian people, and the two countries knew well about their history and they did not need a made-up history written by the French.

"If there had not been the Ottomans, Algeria would have been occupied by the Spanish and become Catholic. The Ottomans did not cause French colony in Algeria. The weakness of Algerian Muslims andsiege of the Ottoman Empire by imperialists made our country a colony," Rebii said.

Rebii said he condemned Algerian Premier Ahmad Ouyahia's remarks, and they would support Turkey's stance until France accepted its massacres in Algeria and apologized.

Algerian people were still feeling agonies of heavy weapons and nuclear tests of the French, Rebii said.Rebii said his party would ask Ouyahia government, that supported France, to resign.

Algerian opposition condemns PM for criticizing Turkey | Diplomacy | World Bulletin

Btw, sarkozy is now asking all eu member states to make a similar law, to punish those who deny the "genocide"! Which is a very bad news for Turkiye!

Who asks for this information? I am ignorant?, your post is what ignorance is. I was talking about the former PM's incompetence in the international arena. Not about the peace operation in Cyprus. True it happened in the time of Ecevit, but I am not referring to that, I am barely stating that Ecevit was not very influencial in the international arena. And if we are going to talk about the economy at his time, some people would be shocked, especially at the inflation rate.

Really how dumb are you. Now you are keeping a side with Israel on the aidflotilla issue. That is what I expected from your kind. You have to disagree with EVERYTHING the current government is doing, since you are a complete fanatic, and you will even say the economic growth is a bad thing because it gives people more money, due to your fanatism.
I invite you to be more open minded.

Really how dumb are you. Now you are keeping a side with Israel on the aidflotilla issue. That is what I expected from your kind. You have to disagree with EVERYTHING the current government is doing, since you are a complete fanatic, and you will even say the economic growth is a bad thing because it gives people more money, due to your fanatism.
I invite you to be more open minded.

I had to smirk when I read this. You are accusing Cirit for siding with Israel because he is expressing his dissatisfaction of some of the events that has occured. Really... is that the best argument you can come up with.

I am pretty sure Cirit was pissed off like everyone else, when Israel killed 8+½ turkish citizen on marmara. And his point on how the PM reacted against the french armenian issue, or the drilling isn't much off either, granted he could have been more diplomatic with how he expresses some things, but I guess he is just emotional at this point.

I think personally the PM and AKP has grown fond of using the military, police as an extension of their manliness. Granted I could be wrong, but why else are they barking so much without doing anything.

The Ambassador from France said it so well when he came back, something along the lines of, "turkey is part of WTO and EU customs union and as such we have to follow some rules and regulations, however if the consumer on the street or business owners do not want to sell or deal with french products then that is their right."

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom