What's new

Algeria asks Turkey to lay off genocide talk with France

The doctor who has operated on him is a family member and I can clearly say he has cancer.Poor bastard is gonna die and die miserably.No matter what you say is not gonna change the fact that he has cancer.Mark my words he wont run for prime minister next term and probably gonna retire and when he dies I will be first in line to spit on his grave like the rest of millions in the country :)

What a hateful guy you are. Thank god majority of Turks are pragmatic enough to not express views like you. Even if you dislike a person does not mean you have to call him a "poor bastard" and that you will "spit on his grave". I guess it hurts you to see that Muslim women can attend universities and that there is better conditions for all than just for a minority. Your posts illustrates what blindless radicalism is, and school children should see posts like yours to see how not to behave on the internet, and not to be a hateful person...

you deny french first lady carla bruni has nude photos online...you go to jail too....update yourself sir

and if you make fun of nacolean sarko's inferior height, you go to jail too :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

short-sarkozy_LA4oO_3868.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

does she really have nude photos online, by the way?

JUST ASKING!!!!!!

:whistle:

The Algerian government probably did this cause they saw what France did to the governments of Libya and the Ivory Coast.

Well, Algeria was the country experiment by France's first nuclear test bomb test during 1960 outside France.

When we though that the Arabs wouldnt betray us ever again, We made a Great mistake. Reminds me of a Turkish saying: Turkun Turkten baska arkadas yoktur(Turks are the only Friends of Turks)

I disagree. The only true friend you have is yourself.

LMAO. You guys are getting insulted by France and it's puppet Algeria, and you're fighting among yourselves. You are making Turkish people look bad by doing this. Think about all the people that read this forum.

On Algeria- If they themselves have no shame, how can Turkey stand up for them?

Forget the official stance of the Algerian government. There has to be anti-French opposition organization in Algeria that would be happy to collaborate with the Turkish government and publicize the genocide that was committed.
Yes, there is:The Islamist opposition who criticized the French slave government and supported Turkey's initiative.
Lets not forget that with the help of France, this Algerian secular government crushed the demoniacally elected Islamist party in the early 90's and killed hundreds of thousands of people. So, they are just repaying the favour.

I watched a program in turkish TV called ayna it goes to countries and he said its so sad to see algerians who was under us for hundreds of years cant speak a word of turkish but under french rule , their language is now french , 80% of newspapers is french language , everybody knows french , they speak a language that raped their citizen how sad , how sad

HE SAYS THIS IN 04:30 , TURKS STAYED HERE FOR 300 YEARS NOBODY KNOWS A WORD OF TURKISH , FRENCH STAYED 130 YEARS EVERYBODY SPEAKS FRENCH , THATS HOW MUCH THEY FORCED THEIR LANGUAGE

THEY DRIVE FRENCH CARS , THEY WATCH FRENCH TV , HOW SAD TO ALGERIAN PEOPLE

OTTOMANS LEFT MANY STRUCTURES AND BUILDINGS HOWEVER IN COLONIAL TIMES THEY WERE ALL DESTROYED BY FRENCH AND SOME MOSQUES TURNED INTO CHURCHES

Last edited by a moderator:
Slaves, covering for their masters. It seems judging by the photo it's not just the Algerian government but a segment of the Algerian French speaking population that supports this to. Turkiye was just making a valid political point against the French accusations and bill passed about the "Armenian Genocide" and exposed France's own hypocrisy "Algerian genocide". The Algerians should stand with Turkiye not against them. Turkiye did a tremendous favor to them by highlighting France's shame.

Do you know that Turkey in the past voted AGAINST Algeria's independence - supporting French imperialists? If I were Algerian, I wouldn't trust Turkey either.

gun gelir o kelimeleri dedigine bin pisman ederiz...

a government that don't want to expose their past, what can the reason be... that they are heavily dependent on France.

what about those who had to die because of French brutal colonialism. they became martyrs in their own homeland because of some greedy ****** french piece of shits.
Learn history before talking rubbish, see my post above.

Do you know that Turkey in the past voted AGAINST Algeria's independence - supporting French imperialists? If I were Algerian, I wouldn't trust Turkey either.
Do you know that it was 60 years ago and at that time we had many loans to pay western countries? Now things are different. Turkish state has changed and reflecting the will of our people. Of course our state will not reflect your third world ideology,sorry.:)

wow, there isn't one party in this story i don't despise: the french for being snobbish, the algerians for sucking up to the french masters, and the turkics for daring to lay their hands on true eurasians and trying to whitewash its murderous history

wow, there isn't one party in this story i don't despise: the french for being snobbish, the algerians for sucking up to the french masters, and the turkics for daring to lay their hands on true eurasians and trying to whitewash its murderous history

Sht the fck up aq cocugu!!

Sht the fck up aq cocugu!!

i heard on pdf turkics wanted to ban english. if you guys' english really is that broken, i say no harm in banning it.

i also heard on pdf turkics are rude, uncultivated creatures. i have seen quite a lot of this outburst of violent emotions from turkics. you turkics should witness how a pure-blood chinese dismisses your curses with magnaminity and a simple wave. it is the nobility and gallantry of the civilizational poles on continental eurasia that cut you turkics to size and confine you guys to the booger-sized territory you call modern turkey (not that turkics were entitled to even this little)

why are you chinese so ugly and dirty looking ? you eat frogs and dogs you dirty r..

i heard on pdf turkics wanted to ban english. if you guys' english really is that broken, i say no harm in banning it.

i also heard on pdf turkics are rude, uncultivated creatures. i have seen quite a lot of this outburst of violent emotions from turkics. you turkics should witness how a pure-blood chinese dismisses your curses with magnaminity and a simple wave. it is the nobility and gallantry of the civilizational poles on continental eurasia that cut you turkics to size and confine you guys to the booger-sized territory you call modern turkey (not that turkics were entitled to even this little)

Back
Top Bottom