What's new

Aleppo, I am sorry we failed you

No one Gives a Damn about Aleppo or Syrian people .. Be it Iran , USA , UN , Russia , Rebels ..everyone is busy in bombing their rivals .. no one is failed in Syria everyone has successfully bomb the S*** out of poor and innocent Syrians

Finally Syria has a shot at peace. It would be incredible if they can have proper governance and relative peace in country. I hope Assad deals fairly and accommodate some demands as long as there is no violence or threat to Syria or Syrians.
Opponents of Assad should let him govern without obstacles.
It will be a model and hope for countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya. Too much blood has been spilled for little reason.

By Webmaster -
December 20, 2016

Aqeel uz Zaman
Rawalpindi

A mass murder is taking place in Syria. The Syrian Army has taken control of Aleppo, and they are killing anything that moves as they do door-to-door sweeps. The final death tally, if one is even formulated, will be staggering. As many as 100,000 will violently lose their lives if they are unable to escape the raids, chemical weapons, and falling bombs. Aleppo, I am sorry we failed you! Yet, sorry is not enough for how much we failed you, Aleppo and all Syrians, whose lives were, and are devastated by this war. Sorry is so hollow of an apology in a world full of apathy. We all watched as Aleppo was torn into pieces but we did nothing. There is no humanity in humans of this world. Aleppo has fallen.
I know some of you may be saying, “It is a civil war” or it’s their religion, but I tell you it is not! It is about people wanting freedom from a dictatorial government, and a government that would rather see the country in ruins than to give freedom to the people. The truth is the government hates its own people so much that it would allow Hezbollah (Lebanon), Iranian and Russian troops to bolster the government regime in order to crush, punish and destroy the native people. Add to that, other outsiders saw an opportunity at the beginning to squeeze into the country to take what they can amidst the chaos – rebels, fanatics and other governments. Anyone not on Assad’s side, or in those “rebel” groups, has been the victim of all sides – genocide. Syria, Aleppo, I am sorry we all let you down. I am sorry we failed you and watched as you were murdered and raped. Forgive us.

http://pakobserver.net/aleppo-i-am-sorry-we-failed-you/

@Moonlight
So you are supporting ISIS and friends

By Webmaster -
December 20, 2016

Aqeel uz Zaman
Rawalpindi

A mass murder is taking place in Syria. The Syrian Army has taken control of Aleppo, and they are killing anything that moves as they do door-to-door sweeps. The final death tally, if one is even formulated, will be staggering. As many as 100,000 will violently lose their lives if they are unable to escape the raids, chemical weapons, and falling bombs. Aleppo, I am sorry we failed you! Yet, sorry is not enough for how much we failed you, Aleppo and all Syrians, whose lives were, and are devastated by this war. Sorry is so hollow of an apology in a world full of apathy. We all watched as Aleppo was torn into pieces but we did nothing. There is no humanity in humans of this world. Aleppo has fallen.
I know some of you may be saying, “It is a civil war” or it’s their religion, but I tell you it is not! It is about people wanting freedom from a dictatorial government, and a government that would rather see the country in ruins than to give freedom to the people. The truth is the government hates its own people so much that it would allow Hezbollah (Lebanon), Iranian and Russian troops to bolster the government regime in order to crush, punish and destroy the native people. Add to that, other outsiders saw an opportunity at the beginning to squeeze into the country to take what they can amidst the chaos – rebels, fanatics and other governments. Anyone not on Assad’s side, or in those “rebel” groups, has been the victim of all sides – genocide. Syria, Aleppo, I am sorry we all let you down. I am sorry we failed you and watched as you were murdered and raped. Forgive us.

http://pakobserver.net/aleppo-i-am-sorry-we-failed-you/

@Moonlight

Maulana Aqeel uz Zaman.

Finally Syria has a shot at peace. It would be incredible if they can have proper governance and relative peace in country. I hope Assad deals fairly and accommodate some demands as long as there is no violence or threat to Syria or Syrians.
Opponents of Assad should let him govern without obstacles.
It will be a model and hope for countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya. Too much blood has been spilled for little reason.
He is a minority dictator not a democratically elected president

He is a minority dictator not a democratically elected president
Show me a sign of democracy in PGCC, those who support child beheader, rapist, cannibal terrorists
Regarding minority dictator, same goes for Bahrain! People of Bahrain want democracy not al khalifa's dictatorship

Last edited:
Great job by people and government who fought these rats that they have to run away for life. Hope US and Europe will keep then in their country and save human Rights. Good luck with that.

Just asking now Syria fully liberated?

Are you pointing to me ? Or to article
He is pointing to u only. Author is wahabi Isis scum bag its clear

Media claims the Syrian military is killing everyone yet reality is that they are helping evacuate civilians and even "moderate" trash out of the city. Russia has also provided 100 tons of aid and mobile hospitals, they are even flying some civilians to Russia for medical treatment yet no one in the western media reports this.

The only thing that is reported is hysteria with no proof, the Syrian military is giving amnesty to terrorists yet the media claims they are killing children....people are stupid. I find it amazing that people are whining that Al-Quida militants were expelled from a city. These same "rebels" set busses on fire burning innocent people, they beheaded children, strapped bombs to children, shell civilians in neighborhoods, and hord all the food in the city for themselves.

Show me all of this proof, where are all these mass executions of children? Where is the video of Syrian military executing children and other civilians?
Don't bother yourself mate, West and their puppets failed in Syria, all their dreams are gone. They are angry with the bear and Iran

How thease AL Qaeda Fsa fools common guys
Cz9TE7sUQAAv5uW.jpg
soo called murdered by Syrian regime
Cz9TE7uVQAAs6uP (1).jpg
white helmet creativity using same girl in different pics
Cz9TE7yUoAAbZB0.jpg
AL Qaeda gangster taking selfie after Shooting a scene of Reading Civilians

Great job by people and government who fought these rats that they have to run away for life. Hope US and Europe will keep then in their country and save human Rights. Good luck with that.

Just asking now Syria fully liberated?

He is pointing to u only. Author is wahabi Isis scum bag its clear

Are you a Muslim if not don't bring religion in this topic as it wil make it nasty. Please fix Kashmir issue now.

And to all of you who thinks this article is wrong guess what for me its right. Had this been other way around all would praising me. What's happening in Syria is wrong wether its the rebels or Asad force and his loyal Alies or ISIS They killing but mostly civilians. We know who pulls the strings of ISIS and where Asad sits where these rebels get funds why don't kill the key decision makers. Be it Sunni or shia kill them why are they playing with inncent jus for power is power so important than human being hell with you guys Jump in and accusing me of ISIS. @nadeemkhan110

Last edited:
How thease AL Qaeda Fsa fools common guysView attachment 361943 soo called murdered by Syrian regimeView attachment 361944 white helmet creativity using same girl in different picsView attachment 361945 AL Qaeda gangster taking selfie after Shooting a scene of Reading Civilians

This is all alewite propaganda

the muslim world has understood the crimes the alewites and iran have inflicted upon the people of Syria

the evil crimes of Assad and the alewites wont be forgiven and forgotten

This is all alewite propaganda

the muslim world has understood the crimes the alewites and iran have inflicted upon the people of Syria

the evil crimes of Assad and the alewites wont be forgiven and forgotten
Sorry if we hurt your feelings, from now on we'll try to send those child beheader scums to hell gently

Back
Top Bottom