Dawood Ibrahim

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
By Webmaster -
December 20, 2016

Aqeel uz Zaman
Rawalpindi

A mass murder is taking place in Syria. The Syrian Army has taken control of Aleppo, and they are killing anything that moves as they do door-to-door sweeps. The final death tally, if one is even formulated, will be staggering. As many as 100,000 will violently lose their lives if they are unable to escape the raids, chemical weapons, and falling bombs. Aleppo, I am sorry we failed you! Yet, sorry is not enough for how much we failed you, Aleppo and all Syrians, whose lives were, and are devastated by this war. Sorry is so hollow of an apology in a world full of apathy. We all watched as Aleppo was torn into pieces but we did nothing. There is no humanity in humans of this world. Aleppo has fallen.
I know some of you may be saying, “It is a civil war” or it’s their religion, but I tell you it is not! It is about people wanting freedom from a dictatorial government, and a government that would rather see the country in ruins than to give freedom to the people. The truth is the government hates its own people so much that it would allow Hezbollah (Lebanon), Iranian and Russian troops to bolster the government regime in order to crush, punish and destroy the native people. Add to that, other outsiders saw an opportunity at the beginning to squeeze into the country to take what they can amidst the chaos – rebels, fanatics and other governments. Anyone not on Assad’s side, or in those “rebel” groups, has been the victim of all sides – genocide. Syria, Aleppo, I am sorry we all let you down. I am sorry we failed you and watched as you were murdered and raped. Forgive us.

http://pakobserver.net/aleppo-i-am-sorry-we-failed-you/

@Moonlight

#fuckAleppo

Putin and Trump and going to make life hell for these jihadi rebel rats and their supporters, wait for it.

#fuckAleppo

Putin and Trump and going to make life hell for these jihadi rebel rats and their supporters, wait for it.

What are you some sort of hindu cheerleader?
Do you love Tamerlane and Aurengzeb too or just white masters?

What iran and Assad have done in Syria is a crime against humanity thst will go down in infamy in muslim history

There are people reporting from the ground, thousands or footage and video evidence are also available, all of the worlds leading media groups have verified proves. so there is no need of such "false-flag" joke.
That's More than 50000 Sunnis civilans chooses to Stay in SAAareas So called murderer areas rejecting Alqaeda green buses option Here is on ground reality by aleepo Sunnis civilans. Also Qaeda starved then to death

50000 Sunnis civilans chooses to Stay in SAA areas rejecting Alqaeda green buses option Here is on ground reality by Sleeping civilans.
The person you shared the tweets is a Lebanese.
His first tweet is stupid and shameless, whats wrong in a social media campaign ? People tried to post their last messages in order they could get help and attention of the world. Is any there any moral/social law which forbids to run a campaign to attract help ?
About the second video, there are thousand and thousand of people who are captured and stuck in govt control areas, there are thousand who are in Jails of the regime, so these kind of interview and videos are not a proof of one sided opinion.

Aleppo citizens are celebrating liberalization day:
1992664_457.jfif

By Webmaster -
December 20, 2016

Aqeel uz Zaman
Rawalpindi

A mass murder is taking place in Syria. The Syrian Army has taken control of Aleppo, and they are killing anything that moves as they do door-to-door sweeps. The final death tally, if one is even formulated, will be staggering. As many as 100,000 will violently lose their lives if they are unable to escape the raids, chemical weapons, and falling bombs. Aleppo, I am sorry we failed you! Yet, sorry is not enough for how much we failed you, Aleppo and all Syrians, whose lives were, and are devastated by this war. Sorry is so hollow of an apology in a world full of apathy. We all watched as Aleppo was torn into pieces but we did nothing. There is no humanity in humans of this world. Aleppo has fallen.
I know some of you may be saying, “It is a civil war” or it’s their religion, but I tell you it is not! It is about people wanting freedom from a dictatorial government, and a government that would rather see the country in ruins than to give freedom to the people. The truth is the government hates its own people so much that it would allow Hezbollah (Lebanon), Iranian and Russian troops to bolster the government regime in order to crush, punish and destroy the native people. Add to that, other outsiders saw an opportunity at the beginning to squeeze into the country to take what they can amidst the chaos – rebels, fanatics and other governments. Anyone not on Assad’s side, or in those “rebel” groups, has been the victim of all sides – genocide. Syria, Aleppo, I am sorry we all let you down. I am sorry we failed you and watched as you were murdered and raped. Forgive us.

http://pakobserver.net/aleppo-i-am-sorry-we-failed-you/

@Moonlight

progapanda shit by the terrorists while Syrians celebrate victory in Aleppo.

Media claims the Syrian military is killing everyone yet reality is that they are helping evacuate civilians and even "moderate" trash out of the city. Russia has also provided 100 tons of aid and mobile hospitals, they are even flying some civilians to Russia for medical treatment yet no one in the western media reports this.

The only thing that is reported is hysteria with no proof, the Syrian military is giving amnesty to terrorists yet the media claims they are killing children....people are stupid. I find it amazing that people are whining that Al-Quida militants were expelled from a city. These same "rebels" set busses on fire burning innocent people, they beheaded children, strapped bombs to children, shell civilians in neighborhoods, and hord all the food in the city for themselves.

There are people reporting from the ground, thousands or footage and video evidence are also available, all of the worlds leading media groups have verified proves. so there is no need of such "false-flag" joke.

Show me all of this proof, where are all these mass executions of children? Where is the video of Syrian military executing children and other civilians?

Back
Top Bottom