What's new

Al-Zarrar Comparison with other tanks

Bravo, was going through the thread. Found out even PDF veterans are not out of their dream world. Because It is operated by Pakistaan it will always be superior to Indians.
Thanks for reminding us.
Bravo, i was not even going through the thread and found out that you have just dug up a 4 year old thread :)
Check the date dear!

I believe it's seven year old thread! :D

yes :D the last post was four years old but the post quoted is in fact seven years old.
I wonder was poor fellow @F.O.X a SENIOR member then back in 2007, :P , do you remember it brother??

On a serious note, @The_Sidewinder it is advised that before quoting someone, specially while doing so to criticize them it will be better if you check out the date of post first.

Even Webby wasn't a senior member back in 2007, he may have been the only member! :p:

@WebMaster :D

yes :D the last post was four years old but the post quoted is in fact seven years old.
I wonder was poor fellow @F.O.X a SENIOR member then back in 2007, :P , do you remember it brother??

On a serious note, @The_Sidewinder it is advised that before quoting someone, specially while doing so to criticize them it will be better if you check out the date of post first.

@Hyperion @Arsalan

Sorry if I offend you or him somehow. But writing of T72 tanks just like that without any proper explaination reasoning doesn't add values to posters argument. Care to explain me PA t59 which are upgraded to Al Zarrar standerd were why so superior to India 72s even back then.
Sorry, in no mood to argue. 1st time in 5 years time in pdf, was rated negative for almost a funny resonse. Will get back to you guys later.

@Hyperion @Arsalan

Sorry if I offend you or him somehow. But writing of T72 tanks just like that without any proper explaination reasoning doesn't add values to posters argument. Care to explain me PA t59 which are upgraded to Al Zarrar standerd were why so superior to India 72s even back then.
Sorry, in no mood to argue. 1st time in 5 years time in pdf, was rated negative for almost a funny resonse. Will get back to you guys later.

No dear no offense taken at all. There was nothing in your post that was offending.
I am just telling you that when quoting some post it is always better to check the date. What FOX said was back in 2007, things might have changed since then. I personally thing that if you do not agree with something that was said some 7 years ago it is always better to talk about it personally on your own behalf rather then quoting anyone. This usually leads to point less debates!

Non the less, i assure you that no offense was taken and welcome you back on the forum :).
It is just that.............. you joined in 2011 so how are you posting after 5 years in 2014 :P
Just kidding, Welcome back :)
Will look forward for more useful contributions from you.

@F.O.X
Please do forgive my rudeness. I am ahamed for taking a dig at such a senior fellow. I offer my sincere appologies. But non the less I stand firm that your manner of posting was wrong. T72s are not walk in the part for Al Zarrars.

No dear no offense taken at all. There was nothing in your post that was offending.
I am just telling you that when quoting some post it is always better to check the date. What FOX said was back in 2007, things might have changed since then. I personally thing that if you do not agree with something that was said some 7 years ago it is always better to talk about it personally on your own behalf rather then quoting anyone. This usually leads to point less debates!

Non the less, i assure you that no offense was taken and welcome you back on the forum :).
It is just that.............. you joined in 2011 so how are you posting after 5 years in 2014 :P

oooppps sry for my ignorance, Actually I have been following pdf since summer of 2008. But only in 2011, I thought of becoming a member myself as I thought I have earned a little knowledge to contribute towards the forum. If you look at no of post posted by me, its minimum as I never had any intention of trolling or arguing with any of the more informed member.
Thanks for your understanding sir.

Last edited:
Dude, no offense taken, whatsoever! :D

@Hyperion @Arsalan

@F.O.X
Please do forgive my rudeness. I am ahamed for taking a dig at such a senior fellow. I offer my sincere appologies. But non the less I stand firm that your manner of posting was wrong. T72s are not walk in the part for Al Zarrars.
No worries

The Al-Zarrar (T-59) MBT :

NewAlZarrar.jpg

10689804_1033014033382289_4472866815359124883_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom