What's new

Featured Al-Sisi: Any Egyptian intervention in Libya has become legal

There is no unified Turkic race.

Central Asian Turks look different themselves too compare Turkmens, Uzbeks, Kazakhs and Yakuts with one another.

What happen with tripoli??? I thought gna will.collapse in months dumb arab.
we didnt say before we gonna dominate tripoli
but erdogan said he will dominate sirte .. but after egyptian ultimatum you retreat like a **
do you know why ? because you dont have any chance against egypt
again idare you and all turks to take a step inside sirte .. end of story .

Turkiye to set up 2 big military Bases in Libya for Land Forces , Navy and Airforce

-- MISRATA
-- AL WATIYA

Turkish Forces/Military Bases = Turkish Republic of Nothen Cyprus , Albania , Iraq , Syria , Somali , Qatar and now Libya

Urgent: Al-Sisi: Sirte and Al-Jafra crossing is a red line for the Egyptian army

Urgent # Sisi: The Egyptian forces will advance towards Libya alongside the Libyan Arab Army and the Libyan national tribes

Egyptians have been repeatedly humiliated by the zionists Israelis and not want a legal and regal *** kicking by Turkey. Typical pharaoh fantasies.

but erdogan said he will dominate sirte .. but after egyptian ultimatum you retreat like a **

Sirte and jufra step by step will be taken if egyptians are there I hope Turkish drones send them to hell.

You losers are so pathetic ..... Egypt,S.Arabia and The Uae supported terrorist HAFTAR to take Misrata and Tripoli
You tried but failed

and We TURKS dont care about puppet dictators like SISI and ASSAD
We fight Russia/France in Syria and Libya ..... Russia deployed MIG-29 and SU-24 Fighter Jets in Libya to protect Sirte and Al Jufra ( Russia wants to set up naval base in Sirte and airbase in Al-Jufra )

Egypt is so weak for regional super power Turkiye
and Turkiye to set up 2 big military Bases in Libya for Land Forces , Navy and Airforce

-- MISRATA
-- AL WATIYA

sooner or later Sirte and Al Jufra will be cleaned by GNA from terrorists and Invaders

dont worry we will see what about puppet SISI's weak-poor-undeveloped Egypt who is nothing without Russia/France

Last edited:

Its really russia and france that are complicating turkish plans not really egypt to be honest.

Erdogan has a habit of appeasing russia hence why sirte has not been taken.

Chest bumping continues....

It's pretty much amazing that nobody thinks about, in a clash between Egypt and Turkey who would benefit from it?

he will dominate sirte
I read all of his statements about Libya. He doesn't talk like "we did this or we did that". He talks like "This has been done, that have been done" He talks in a way that excludes Turkey from the conflict.

IMO, Turkey's interest in Libya is to have Sarraj at the head of GNA. Anything more would be a bonus. I don't think, Turkey would care if GNA takes or loses Sirte, Jufra or anywhere else as long as Tripoli is at the hands of Sarraj.

Indonesia always support Palestinian and quite hostile to Israel.

I understand and Indonesia did had a hostile behavior against Israel in the past, however things have been changing rapidly.
This news is still a bit old, but lets start from here;
https://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-unexpectedly-meets-with-indonesian-muslim-leader/

Pakistan has no diplomatic ties with Israel and we never recognized Israel as a state or even a Country. Indonesia well renowned cleric meets Netanyahu creates lots of doubts in ones mind, lets not get into the deapth of it; have a look at the fresh news.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/2...tion-visits-israel-for-trade-and-cooperation/

and there is a lot more than that; few things that off course are not on record.

should be done long time a go, Indonesia can't reap much benefit from her support toward Palestine and there is a lot of things happened and the contradiction of their behavior left a lot to be desired

Dumb Egyptians and all Muslim countries fighting with each other.how u people will face Ur Prophet s.a.w...what will give u benefit for this.
Israel has set plans for annexation of remaining Palestine.why dont u fight the evil.where it is needed...

Dumb Egyptians and all Muslim countries fighting with each other.how u people will face Ur Prophet s.a.w...what will give u benefit for this.
Israel has set plans for annexation of remaining Palestine.why dont u fight the evil.where it is needed...

Egyptian and UAE that needs to be blamed, no need to bring other Muslim countries. Turkey and Qatar who defend the UN recognized government in Libya should be appreciated.

Egyptian and UAE that needs to be blamed, no need to bring other Muslim countries. Turkey and Qatar who defend the UN recognized government in Libya should be appreciated.
Ur not getting my point.

Israel has set plans for annexation of remaining Palestine.why dont u fight the evil.where it is needed..

The US/Israel used S.Arabia to find puppet SISI to make military coup in Egypt to destroy alliance between Egypt and Turkiye

now Egypt,S.Arabia and The Uae are working for Israeli interests and They give even Jerusalem to Israel
Arab Dictators cares about only their regimes ...... nothing else
77_1(1).jpg

lol Islamic takeover?I hate the Arab dictators but I hate the Islamic fanatics more. If I had to choose one side it would not be with the terrorists.
typical, anyone who dislikes Arab dictators is cast out and labeled as a terrorist.
I don't like injustice (l7ogra), I see Sisi/UAE/SA wasting money fighting and killing and incarcerating Muslims all over the place, I don't like it,its my human instinct, I want freedom for the people. is it too hard to understand !!
also it is in our national interest as Moroccans to stand behind the axis of freedom against the Arab dictators, because you know the situation in the south, and who knows if Tomorrow the unpredictable childish PUB G gamers MBS or MBZ wake up and send some faggot "journalist" of their to start calling us bad names, and talk shit about our country and threaten our sovereignty.

typical, anyone who dislikes Arab dictators is cast out and labeled as a terrorist.
I don't like injustice (l7ogra), I see Sisi/UAE/SA wasting money fighting and killing and incarcerating Muslims all over the place, I don't like it,its my human instinct, I want freedom for the people. is it too hard to understand !!
also it is in our national interest as Moroccans to stand behind the axis of freedom against the Arab dictators, because you know the situation in the south, and who knows if Tomorrow the unpredictable childish PUB G gamers MBS or MBZ wake up and send some faggot "journalist" of their to start calling us bad names, and talk shit about our country and threaten our sovereignty.
Saudi Arabia has gifted your country with $20 billion to get back on its feet..that is all I need to tell you..
So stop crying here.. or are you from those ISIS or something like that..because you don't seem genuine..

What is Turkey doing in an Arab state like Libya? not even mentioning Syria and Iraq and now it wants to get involved in Ethiopia, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen.. Did you know that almost 500 million Arabs cherish their freedom and have a common Arab national security.. Even the US and NATO were involved in much of this..and they left..
Do you really think Turkey can stick around even if backed financially from tiny Qatar who is itself sanctioned by most Arabs?
These are Arab matters that can only be settled between Arabs.. no foreign intervention will do..

as per my thoughts its very very easy to enter in mess like afghanistan/somalia/yemen/libya/syria . but its then very very hard to get out of this mess . all those whom involved in this mess have problems . so its better to give intelligence free hands but stay away from fire .

Back
Top Bottom