What's new

Al Qaeda Launches Wing in Indian Subcontinent

auranzeb was unofficially the last of the efftard who mattered.
Is that out of hatred for Aurangzeb, it looks so, it is.a pity that your hatred is so bad that his Grave is disrespected and is located under an house , you guys do not have respect for any Muslim.even if he was a king.

first save your country. ..
did you or do you not see what we have achieved so far in the for 10 years, dude, you will not be able tatnd it for a month, so think before you spew poison against Pakistan.

Is that out of hatred for Aurangzeb, it looks so, it is.a pity that your hatred is so bad that his Grave is disrespected and is located under an house , you guys do not have respect for any Muslim.even if he was a king.

did you or do you not see what we have achieved so far in the for 10 years, dude, you will not be able tatnd it for a month, so think before you spew poison against Pakistan.
It was aurangzeb's intolerance that led the fall of mughal empire.

lol,,
hate bigets hate - the efftard was full of it.

Oh crap! Then there's no place to run, no place to hide!! :undecided:
Don't worry sir,i am quite sure that you're more than a match for those pesky jehadis although you'are now retired but i bet you have a gun in your house;).So just shoot'em up:guns:

Don't worry sir,i am quite sure that you're more than a match for those pesky jehadis although you'are now retired but i bet you have a gun in your house;).So just shoot'em up:guns:
I was just trying to be sarcastic! These yahoos with $2 topis and $3 chappals are a bunch of baboons! The NCC cadets are enough to sort them out! :partay:

Jab gidar ki maut ati hai,tab woh shahar ki taraf bhagta hain.Lagta hai ki in salo ki bhi shamat a gai hai ab.

I was just trying to be sarcastic! These yahoos with $2 topis and $3 chappals are a bunch of baboons! The NCC cadets are enough to sort them out! :partay:
I know sir,it was just a bit sarcasm on my part:p: but it's true that our NCC senior division cadets are more than a match to these jehadis:agree:

Very good then,that means I'll qualify to fight against these mofos if it comes to that. :p: :D

Very good then,that means I'll qualify to fight against these mofos if it comes to that. :p: :D
Bro you won't be all alone in this war,i'll also there beside you finishing these mofos in Bengali style:DBtw you served in which branch and in which regiment??

I don't know what pak achieved, yet it is unclear.. your country is still suffering from Internal mess..we don't support terrorism like he is doing. India is so far stable country.. look at his stupid post..

Yep! On-job target practice for free! :-)

Yeah man,by this time I should have been in the IMA...................only if I had taken the NDA exam more seriously and prepared harder.I failed the aptitude test. :(

Bro you won't be all alone in this war,i'll also there beside you finishing these mofos in Bengali style:DBtw you served in which branch and in which regiment??

Couldn't get the chance,I failed.I was talking about my experience in the NCC.You from the Army??

Yeah man,by this time I should have been in the IMA...................only if I had taken the NDA exam more seriously and prepared harder.I failed the aptitude test. :(

Couldn't get the chance,I failed.I was talking about my experience in the NCC.You from the Army??
Mate i am talking about the NCC only:(.I tried a lot to get into the Army but luck didn't favor me as i have myopia:cry:.I was in the air wing,4th Bengal Tech. Regiment.What was yours??

Yeah man,by this time I should have been in the IMA...................only if I had taken the NDA exam more seriously and prepared harder. I failed the aptitude test. :(
Man! You missed the greatest opportunity of your life! Three unforgettable years! Check out why...

This video was anchored by my friend and neighbor, Wing Commander Rakesh Sharma, the first Indian Astronaut, who flew aboard the Soyuz T-11, an Ashok Chakra and Hero of The Soviet Union.

Last edited:
Man! You missed the greatest opportunity of your life! Three unforgettable years! Check out why...

This video was anchored by my friend and neighbor, Wing Commander Rakesh Sharma, the first Indian Astronaut, who flew aboard the Soyuz T-11, an Ashok Chakra and Hero of The Soviet Union.

Don't remind me of this please,I still weep sometimes and curse myself till this day.

Mate i am talking about the NCC only:(.I tried a lot to get into the Army but luck didn't favor me as i have myopia:cry:.I was in the air wing,4th Bengal Tech. Regiment.What was yours??

Sorry,missed your post.I was a SGT in the Army Wing,sappers.

Back
Top Bottom