What's new

Al Qaeda Launches Wing in Indian Subcontinent

calling the ISIS D**K heads and trouble makers offends you and you come up with equating them and the whole muslim population in one.Good

Show me the insult dude.blaming others and justifing others wont help.you claim the non muslims not giving enough rights to muslims they are joining ISIS,they what about guys from muslim countries why are they joining them.and the best part is they fight and kill fellow muslims in mulism countries.

Dude, where and when in Muslim countries atrocities are committed by Muslims other than India killing innocent Muslims, now let me answer your question by telling this that Bilal 9 has already answer you about you being abusive. when you say D....K heads and genralize it

Dude, where and when in Muslim countries atrocities are committed by Muslims other than India killing innocent Muslims, now let me answer your question by telling this that Bilal 9 has already answer you about you being abusive. when you say D....K heads and genralize it

Cant you see the first line you are quoting which says ISIS D**K heads,are you saying all the muslims are ISIS.

No wonder most of ISIS recruts are from muslim countries.D**k heads will have problem where ever they live,these people dont need any reason to hate and kill.
I means people who are joining ISIS dsnt need a reason where ever they live.that why i used the term D**K heads for them.

Cant you see the first line you are quoting which says ISIS D**K heads,are you saying all the muslims are ISIS.

I means people who are joining ISIS dsnt need a reason where ever they live.that why i used the term D**K heads for them.

You think you are a winner, only in your mind man, as long as you keep your eyes closed. than like a pigeon on a ledge when cat come to get you, it will be too late.

ISIS, or others you have no right to use filthy language on this forum, calling any one, D.....K.

You think you are a winner, only in your mind man, as long as you keep your eyes closed. than like a pigeon on a ledge when cat come to get you, it will be too late.
Ok you win,happy now.

ISIS, or others you have no right to use filthy language on this forum, calling any one, D.....K.
You sound as if you are ISIS simpathiser,are you really one.

Ok you win,happy now.

You sound as if you are ISIS simpathiser,are you really one.
Dumbo, what is it to you, why do you assume all the time, or is that how you live pointing, insulting and blaming others, go away and go to India forum where you guys like this kind of behavior. you guys are spin masters of the world..

Dumbo, what is it to you, why do you assume all the time, or is that how you live pointing, insulting and blaming others, go away and go to India forum where you guys like this kind of behavior. you guys are spin masters of the world..
If one gets upset me calling the ISIS D**K heads,any sane person will think him to be a simpathiser of ISIS.:-)

Regarding Indians comming to the form,the concerned people of the form know exactly where the money is comming from and they want to see more Indians on the form,you wont understand it,its economics.:-)

Next time quote me if you have something sensible to say.you are lucky today i am in very good mood.

If one gets upset me calling the ISIS D**K heads,any sane person will think him to be a simpathiser of ISIS.:-)

Regarding Indians comming to the form,the concerned people of the form know exactly where the money is comming from and they want to see more Indians on the form,you wont understand it,its economics.:-)

Next time quote me if you have something sensible to say.you are lucky today i am in very good mood.

I do not give a hoot about your mood, about money I even careless where it comes from, I only will speak the truth and your threats about you being in good mood does not mean any thing to me. so once in your lifetime learn to speak the truth and support the Democratic rights of Kashmiris..

so once in your lifetime learn to speak the truth and support the Democratic rights of Kashmiris..
Wait for a little bit! Muslims will be a majority in Jammu too. And in states like WB,Assam,Kerala and UP. No need for Kashmiris to seperate.

Instead neighbouring Muslim countries should merge to form a muslim majority country like during the Muslim rule

Wait for a little bit! Muslims will be a majority in Jammu too. And in states like WB,Assam,Kerala and UP. No need for Kashmiris to seperate.

Instead neighbouring Muslim countries should merge to form a muslim majority country like during the Muslim rule

only way to merge is by mutual respect, by showing concern for human lives, which India does not, Indian did train terrorists like Mukti Buhinis and plant them in east Pakistan. all those state forcibly taken like Hyderabad, so why should Pakistan merge after knowing the atrocities being committed in Kashmir, today India has 10 consulates on the borders of Pakistan in Afghanistan training terrorist and planting them in Pakistan.

Look at US and Canada \, they live like one country even though the names are different, so why not take a learning from US and Canada. Now that is great.

only way to merge is by mutual respect, by showing concern for human lives, which India does not, Indian did train terrorists
Who will dominate in a muslim majority country? Obviously us Muslims.

Who will dominate in a muslim majority country? Obviously us Muslims.

Domination si not the answer, Muslim dominate Mideast but look what is happening there, Muslim when ruled India qave excellent rulers t like Jahangir but n most of all they did not annihilate Hindus, if they wanted they could have done it, as is the case in North america,. t Native live in reservations though they were in majority when foreigners came.

so Mughal were beneficial to India as compare to other ruler at the time, study the history of the world and know the truth, my friend.

Domination si not the answer, Muslim dominate Mideast but look what is happening there, Muslim when ruled India qave excellent rulers t like Jahangir but n most of all they did not annihilate Hindus, if they wanted they could have done it, as is the case in North america,. t Native live in reservations though they were in majority when foreigners came.
so Mughal were beneficial to India as compare to other ruler at the time, study the history of the world and know the truth, my friend.
I agree. That's why we need to create a bigger union with a Muslim majority.

I agree. That's why we need to create a bigger union with a Muslim majority.
If Muslims rule only than, because Muslims have seen in the past 65 years how Hindus rule and how they treat minorities.

Back
Top Bottom