What's new

Aksai Chin not disputed: China hardens position for showdown

Aksai Chin is historically part of Tibet & Tibet is part of China. Aksai Chin was not originally part of Kashmir. The disputed region of Kashmir is indian Occupied Kashmir while Azad Kashmir & Aksai Chin are peaceful areas are according to the will of majority resides there.

your views dont matter at all..we are holding our flags there.its end of story.

Aksai Chin is historically part of Tibet & Tibet is part of China. Aksai Chin was not originally part of Kashmir. The disputed region of Kashmir is indian Occupied Kashmir while Azad Kashmir & Aksai Chin are peaceful areas are according to the will of majority resides there.

First, Aksai Chin is not part of Tibet and second, Tibet is not a part of China. Tibet is a disputed territory.

I don't give a $hit what Chinese claim. If they have the guts, let them start a war over any of the issues: AP, Aksai Chin, or Tibet, . I am waiting for the 1962 revenge :D
You keep Arunachal,lost nothing but garbage,so we lost,revenge for our side.

Well since the time when nuclear weapons came into play there was and will never be any change in the map unless we all give up our nuclear weapons till that time only we internet warriors can keep fighting war of words on the issue

your views dont matter at all..we are holding our flags there.its end of story.

6467872_n.jpg

pakistan-india-violence-2010-9-16-15-41-50.jpg

Don't sleep & dream too much.

You indians had your last chance when we had a weak leader Hu Jintao. Now we have a strong leader Xi Jinping. And we don't want to resolve our disputes by negotiation anymore, only by war!

That is why you are banned, got the point dear. If he thinks like you. Then he will also.

I don't get it China has Aksai Chin and we have AP seems fine to me. They can do what they want over there.

You keep Arunachal,lost nothing but garbage,so we lost,revenge for our side.

Fair enough... I hope China will not come to war to India for South Tibet! Even IF it comes.... We are waiting more than happy to teach you a lesson... India is not a match for China... but we can definitely bring more damage than you ever thought! US will be more than happy to see we destroying each other!

When will you come out of cave? you lived too long there
lol your bharati friend Jade desperately asking for the revenge for 1962, in fact you thanked for that..what a classic into craps indian

you seems to be delusional my dear.....and even by your logic...*** is part of J&K which is part of India...so don't start another war of words on to whom kashmir belongs to...it will need to nowhere.

Azad Kashmir is free while the occupied Kashmir is the disputed region &want freedom from illegal indian occupation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom