What's new

Aksai Chin not disputed: China hardens position for showdown

You indians had your last chance when we had a weak leader Hu Jintao. Now we have a strong leader Xi Jinping. And we don't want to resolve our disputes by negotiation anymore, only by war!

Hhahha...what a joke....isn;t that the guy touring the US right now?

Yes it matters , it proves that even after 60 years of illegal occupation ... Kashmiris still hate you and burn your flags ... You cant control even a valley with 5 million troops ... Shameful isn't it ? ... And whats with the obsession with my country ? :azn:

shameful is your try that after many attempts you couldnt get it;)
and situation of kashmir is better than your entire country. and those million troops are not for kashmiris but for your army

shameful is your try that after many attempts you couldnt get it;)
and situation of kashmir is better than your entire country. and those million troops are not for kashmiris but for your army

Really ? Situation is better there despite daily protests/demonstrations/massacres :azn: ? 5 million troops for a handful of freedom fighters crossing LOC ... Simply WOW !

That doesn't matter... We were able to save our women from Muslim, British rulers... and you were not able to that! If someone touches women in my family, I would kill them without a second thought! I would rather die before seeing our women being molested. But you Chinese men are still alive to tell the story!
So the country can be occupied , what we always need to save is women ? :azn: ... What sort of absurd logic are you using ? ... And stop using these sensational dialogues ... If someone and all that crap ... You talk if something like that never happened with us ... Invaders are never merciful ...

And we created a whole new country out of you remember :wave:

China has its own parts so they can deal with it. Even after so many years of taking the issue to the UN nothing has changed so there is no point on going over it again and again.
And forgotten Th:enjoy:at Bangladesh is still a seperate nation ,By the way india look smaller then it was before 1947 ,Who did that to you?

Not all Kashmiri... Some small group of Kashmiri...
Not convinced... but brain washed....
Who were those millions hosting the Pakistani flag then ? :azn: ... Brain washed but by whom and with what ?

Sorry couple of corrections.

Not all Kashmiri... Some small group of Kashmiri...
Not convinced... but brain washed....

The polls in Kashmir proved most Kashmiris want to be a FREE INDEPANDANT country whereas many want to be a part of Pakistan, if majority is brain washed than i'm afraid in democracy majority is listened.

Back
Top Bottom