What's new

Aksai Chin not disputed: China hardens position for showdown

You indians had your last chance when we had a weak leader Hu Jintao. Now we have a strong leader Xi Jinping. And we don't want to resolve our disputes by negotiation anymore, only by war!

As much as you like to gloat around about Red forces and your leadership, you're going to face a real nightmare if you continue this aggressive tone with your neighbors.

If you think Xi is the only man who can raise a finger.... think again...:

modi.jpeg

See this is the thing; you lot need to stop thinking that you're doing this world a big favor by just being on this planet.

Since you are endorsing Chinese stance ..thereby negating UN resolutions(which recognizes AC as a part of Kashmir thereby a dispted territory) logic dictates(that is if you are logical), that Kashmir is not a disputed territory either and part of India.

No need for twisted Indian logic here. Aksai Chin is just a strategic asset for China. Once liberation of Kashmir is done, China will already come to the table to resolve territory. They have already issued stapled Visas to the Kashmiris. :tup:

No need for twisted Indian logic here. Aksai Chin is just a strategic asset for China. Once liberation of Kashmir is done, China will already come to the table to resolve territory. They have already issued stapled Visas to the Kashmiris. :tup:

They can do whatever they want in their country. We aren't an insecure lot like them to keep asking everyone to endorse their stand on something or the other in favor or not.

Now who is living in a delusion??

My logic simple here..talk about their present stance and not like Nostradamus's hind side..as if you know, what Chinese plan to do in future.

Now who is living in a delusion??

My logic simple here..talk about their present stance and not like Nostradamus's hind side..as if you know, what Chinese plan to do in future.

Present stance is temporary. End of Story.

They can do whatever they want in their country. We aren't an insecure lot like them to keep asking everyone to endorse their stand on something or the other in favor or not.
You really know something happened in China I have just learnd from my colleague this afternoon.

You really know something happened in China I have just learnd from my colleague this afternoon.

Actually, something that happened between you lot and us. My state borders you; we'd know things that your insecure government has managed to wipe out.

So continue your happy worship of the government. What can I say...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom