What's new

Aksai Chin not disputed: China hardens position for showdown

Stop killing of Tibet nationals first
what is tibet nationals? an Indian creation?

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

you Chinese really don't know how to crack a Joke. Tragic!!!!

lol, everything you people say are jokes, i thought its universal consent

OK...every existing thing belongs to China....please don't turn it into a pirated one
dont worry we will make sure Indians will get pirated ones as you people are too cheap, its in your blood..:D

I don't give a $hit what Chinese claim. If they have the guts, let them start a war over any of the issues: AP, Aksai Chin, or Tibet, . I am waiting for the 1962 revenge :D

Since you are endorsing Chinese stance ..thereby negating UN resolutions(which recognizes AC as a part of Kashmir thereby a disputed territory.) logic dictates(that is if you are logical), that Kashmir is not a disputed territory either and part of India.

Has UN ever considered China as a party in the conflict ? ... Even if the UN recognizes AC as part of Kashmir ( which i dont think it does ) ... The Kashmir is disputed between Pakistan and China ... Thereby , logic dictates that it is still disputed despite what some delusionist here think so :azn: ... And where do you get the " part of India " thing ? :lol:

I don't give a $hit what Chinese claim. If they have the guts, let them start a war over any of the issues: AP, Aksai Chin, or Tibet, . I am waiting for the 1962 revenge :D

indeed you indians need that revenge badly, as you people have been living with that humiliation for too long, so after that 1962 revenge is done then you can get back on Brits for the even bigger humiliation, then the muslims, then the mongols, later on the greeks and the list goes on and on, sorry mate too many has humiliated you people for too long

Off coarse Aksai chin is not disputed area because it is a undisputed part of India.:D:D

indeed you indians need that revenge badly, as you people have been living with that humiliation for too long, so after that 1962 revenge is done then you can get back on Brits for the even bigger humiliation, then the muslims, then the mongols, later on the greeks and the list goes on and on, sorry mate too many has humiliated you people for too long
Don't tempt indians to tell you what japanese did to china....and be on topic

When will you come out of cave? you lived too long there

Aksai Chin is historically part of Tibet & Tibet is part of China. Aksai Chin was not originally part of Kashmir. The disputed region of Kashmir is indian Occupied Kashmir while Azad Kashmir & Aksai Chin are peaceful areas are according to the will of majority resides there.

We evil Yindoos want revenge :devil:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom