What's new

Aksai Chin not disputed: China hardens position for showdown

similarly arunachal is pain in a## of china....you were not in position to hold it before.
keep that barren land:enjoy:

Both Aksai Chin and South Tibet are equally important to us, one is the strategic outpost, one is the fertile land.

At the time we can only choose to defend one, therefore we chose to defend the more defendable one.

Welcome China, our (BD) immediate neighbor. Welcome.

xinsrc_2620901251919218299708.jpg

If you do not know the ABCD of the Kashmir 'issue' (since it's not disputed anymore), then that's not my problem. :)
Yes , its not according to the Chinese ... Settle it with them first now :lol:

If you cant back up your claim , it is ok to admit so ... Why make yourself look stupid by saying that the other party is ignorant ? :azn:

Yes , its not according to the Chinese ... Settle it with them first now :lol:

But we DO NOT WANT to settle it. Isn't that the whole gist of our stand?

Status quo works perfectly for us and now we got one more reason to just SIT on the issue like we've been sitting for the past 64 years. :lol:

Feel free to whine...

You indians had your last chance when we had a weak leader Hu Jintao. Now we have a strong leader Xi Jinping. And we don't want to resolve our disputes by negotiation anymore, only by war!

Bring it on. Nobody is shivering at the sight of Chinese Armed forces here.

Coming back to reality we all know War is not a viable option! Where as a Skirmish is But as time passes even that possibility goes down.

You indians had your last chance when we had a weak leader Hu Jintao. Now we have a strong leader Xi Jinping. And we don't want to resolve our disputes by negotiation anymore, only by war!
Don't worry dude we have our new iron man NARENDRA MODI to counter him
if our first iron man SARDAR VALLABHBHAI PATEL would have been made PM instead of weak nehru we would have even retained aksai chin

OFF TOPIC: I thought chinese like Hu Jintao

i hope tibetans will jump against chinese in case of any war;)
i heard that tibetan army was raised earlier;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom