What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

Why should it be ?

Turret FLIR Unit of SS 3 is without options 45 kg. TFU.

Impossible. TAI will work on indigenous equipment integration

Did anybody tell "it should be"???? Mine was a question and question was "Is the FLIR in this photo Star Safire?". So the question was not expressing certainty.

My question was arised because 300T is seem like embedded into fuselage as it may seen from the photo given below.But the photo of Anka in my previous message has a flir that is not embedded into fuselage,that's why it seem to me something else different than aselflir 300T.

LiveImages%5CFoto%20Haber%5C875%5CT%C3%BCrk%20insans%C4%B1z%20hava%20arac%C4%B1%20ANKA%5CA16181513.jpg

Most probably it is gonna look like this.

And a question.Is the FLIR in this photo Star Safire?

maxresdefault.jpg
Definitely not 300T I think it's CATS...and both are 008.

upload_2016-4-19_21-43-32.png

1920px-TaiIDEF2015.jpg

ANKAIDEF2.jpg

@SOHEIL Can you look at the previous posts, to understand the discussion and give your opinion....you are better than the most when it comes to analyzing pics....

Definitely not 300T I think it's CATS...and both are 008.

View attachment 301164

1920px-TaiIDEF2015.jpg

ANKAIDEF2.jpg

@SOHEIL Can you look at the previous posts, to understand the discussion and give your opinion....you are better than the most when it comes to analyzing pics....

Ok

QuickMemo+_2016-04-20-09-27-42.png

CATS ? Maybe...

QuickMemo+_2016-04-20-09-37-45.png

Maybe not !

@Sinan

safire.jpg

My vote goes for star safire III... shapes are identical... But again... Maybe not !

I don't believe that ANKA will use foreign FLIR at all, don't look at the rumblings of the crazy man above who knows nothing about Turkish industry. For instance Anka-S is not Satcom but Serial, he is started to make up things again..... I don't understand why this man is allowed to spread false news right an left again.

Below Article is from Aselsan's 2015 Annual Report.

422340778_79664_12529506963264647147.jpg

It says in 4 December 2015 it's acceptance tests have begun. It's estimated to finish the tests in January 2016. During 2016 serial productions of the systems will hasten and deliveries will begin.

Here is EAGLE EYE 100 % Aselsan HD camera

Learn the difference between a HD camera and IRST Sensor...... and don't talk anymore.

Don't quote me anymore and don't change what the posts contain.
Keep your FALSE claims for you and stop insulting and attacking

Anka - B is the official designation , S ( serial which serial ? )
there will 2017 only 2 S delivered and the evolution will go on !
and people talk About- S ( S for Satcom) and not as some folks in Turkish Media write Silahli- Weaponized !

Shephard Media

19th April 2016 - 5:00by Gordon Arthur in Kuala Lumpur

- The Anka-S has a 17.3m wingspan, so only a scale model was displayed by TAI at DSA 2016. With a 200kg payload capacity, it will feature FLIR’s Star SAFIRE EO/IR, a Turkish-built high-definition camera and the afore mentioned SAR/ground moving target indicator. In addition, it will have an air traffic control radio to allow flights in civilian airspace.

- ASELSAN EAGLE EYE has an integrated 100 % domestic made ASELSAN HD camera !

Possibly this camera will be integrated in SAFIRE and assembled at Aselsan !

Did you ever heard about resolution restrictions, don't you know that USA and Israel insisted Göktürk to be blind when flying over Israel ???

Anka Block B (also known as Anka-S) features a more expansive payload to the pre-series/basic Anka Block A, including a new HD EO/IR payload including a laser designator/laser rangefinder, an Aselsan/MilSOFT synthetic aperture radar (SAR), satellite communications (SATCOM), an encrypted datalink and an indigenous flight control computer.

@cabatlı54 please do something, about this guy...I already blocked him...but he insists on spreading false and misleading info about Turkish industry....

300t was never a faillure, it is used by many platforms only not with uav.

it was the failure. it was heavy because of that we lost years. Now they integrate a camera on a foreign system and call as CATS. Why we are doin this? Why we are act like we are producing whole system?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom