What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

unm1.jpg
unm2.jpg

any idea about the images? this is the first time i see these uavs.

Last edited:
The background says "Intel Dynamics" according to the ADEX site thats a company based in UAE
They also have a website:Intel Dynamics
But dont know why there are Turkish Flags on them , but some of the UAV´s on their site do have Turkish flags on them too.

The UAV are designed in Turkey according to their Website !

Bolt
Designed and developed in Turkey, The Bolt is a rapid response UAV. Powered by a dual turbine engine, The Bolt can take off and land on a runway as short as 200 meters, and as wide as 10 meters. With a maximum speed of over 300 mph (200 mph with ‘live video feeds’), the Bolt is one of the fastest medium range unmanned attack ready aircrafts in the world today.

For applications where a threat or point of attack has been identified, the Bolt provides quick relief through its capability to reach the ‘recon’ destination rapidly, and provides lethal LASER guided weapon mounts to rapidly damage and seriously hamper enemy capability through it’s precision guided weaponry.

The Bolt is a ‘Rapid Response’ UAV, with a small footprint, and near stealth capability. With a range of around 100 miles, the Bolt can reach and destroy a target destination from any of its bases in under 30 minutes, with the capability to deliver high definition video feeds as targets are engaged and destroyed.

The Bolt compliments and adds extreme capability and rapid response to the unmanned arsenal of any force, and shall be one of the most desired UAV in the world, once it is generally available towards the middle of 2015.

Bolt is currently undergoing final design modifications and model testing and is expected to be prototype tested towards the end of 1st quarter of 2015.

While Bolt is an excellent rapid response ‘unmanned system’, it is not designed or capable of long endurance surveillance. Bolt starts where surveillance and identification of target has been done by other systems, in an integrated command and control environment.

With a dual engine, and jet fuel as a standard, Bolt offers excellent reliability at an unbeatable price. Bolt is designed to perform equally well on the land and the sea, with heavy fuel and a miniature footprint under RADAR scanners, giving it ‘near stealth’ capability when in action.

Brief Specifications of Bolt are provided below for ready references. For registering your interest in observing Bolt perform, or to know more about how to acquire Bolt in your arsenal, please write back to us at boltsix@intel-dynamics.com

- See more at: Rapid Interception Systems (Attack Ready)

The background says "Intel Dynamics" according to the ADEX site thats a company based in UAE
They also have a website:Intel Dynamics
But dont know why there are Turkish Flags on them , but some of the UAV´s on their site do have Turkish flags on them too.
Actually i talked to them. There are different private company. They use german thermal camera... Nothing special about them

Attachments

• 2014-09-25-10-50-18.png
    2014-09-25-10-50-18.png
    1,013.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Could u please articulate whats wrong with the landing gear doors, also the MQ-9 IS A HALE not a male uav with a way stronger engine than Anka.

There's nothing wrong!

I just thought nobody noticed them before :(

I think redesigning the nose shape is a better choice!

cbb14608b58c09835e621893470ccf52.jpg

7db8bde01f2ece745c63a02ceac46c8e.jpg

Last edited:
They don't count Iran & China too !
pakistan also manufactures its own uav called falcon and uqab

You do realise that you are replying to a post made 4 years ago, right? A post which I might add received a much better response then both of you have given.

Excuse me, I haven't had my coffee yet :D

Back
Top Bottom